Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324
Results 231 to 239 of 239

Thread: KFC accused of kicking out girl, 3, scarred in pit bull attack By Ralph Ellis and Joe

  1. #231
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: KFC accused of kicking out girl, 3, scarred in pit bull attack By Ralph Ellis and

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    Even though the story was confirmed as being a hoax, KFC announced that they're still honoring their pledge of $30,000 towards this little girl's medical bills.

    Someone remember this the next time there is screaming and yelling about evil corporations.
    I think that is wonderful. I still feel sorry for the little thing, having to be all scarred up like that. Horrible. My cousin was attacked by her own pit bull when she was 17 years old and came home late one night. They figured that the dog was old and senile and just didn't recognize her when it awoke, and it knocked her down the stairs and bit her nose off . . . literally. She had about 10 surgeries to fix her nose, but she looks fantastic now. You would never even know. Hopefully, this pretty little girl has the same outcome after her surgeries are complete.

  2. #232
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,298

    Re: KFC accused of kicking out girl, 3, scarred in pit bull attack By Ralph Ellis and

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    Just curious why you say that? For the advertising, or because you think they owed it?
    It was kind of a no brainer for them. Total win win.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    You have no empirical evidence backing up your false assertion. You are simply conjecturing based on a whim...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Or maybe "We now understand why women provoke men into hitting them".
    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    . Losing insurance does not mean losing healthcare. .

  3. #233
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,298

    Re: KFC accused of kicking out girl, 3, scarred in pit bull attack By Ralph Ellis and

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    I get the NFL package on DirecTV. I'll have to pay more attention this year. He is a jackoff from what I've seen of him. Yes he is a good coach, but a jackoff anyway.
    Watch the Hawks.... way more fun. ha ha
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    You have no empirical evidence backing up your false assertion. You are simply conjecturing based on a whim...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Or maybe "We now understand why women provoke men into hitting them".
    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    . Losing insurance does not mean losing healthcare. .

  4. #234
    Sage
    rabbitcaebannog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Last Seen
    12-09-17 @ 08:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,918

    Re: KFC accused of kicking out girl, 3, scarred in pit bull attack By Ralph Ellis and

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    Just curious why you say that? For the advertising, or because you think they owed it?
    Why would they owe it?

  5. #235
    Kinky
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    39,217

    Re: KFC accused of kicking out girl, 3, scarred in pit bull attack By Ralph Ellis and

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    I think that is wonderful. I still feel sorry for the little thing, having to be all scarred up like that. Horrible. My cousin was attacked by her own pit bull when she was 17 years old and came home late one night. They figured that the dog was old and senile and just didn't recognize her when it awoke, and it knocked her down the stairs and bit her nose off . . . literally. She had about 10 surgeries to fix her nose, but she looks fantastic now. You would never even know. Hopefully, this pretty little girl has the same outcome after her surgeries are complete.
    Oh man. Very sad story Chris! I'm glad it still had a happy ending.

  6. #236
    Kinky
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    39,217

    Re: KFC accused of kicking out girl, 3, scarred in pit bull attack By Ralph Ellis and

    Quote Originally Posted by rabbitcaebannog View Post
    Why would they owe it?
    So is your answer because of the free advertising, or some other reason?

  7. #237
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: KFC accused of kicking out girl, 3, scarred in pit bull attack By Ralph Ellis and

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    Oh man. Very sad story Chris! I'm glad it still had a happy ending.
    Oh yes, very happy ending. She got married 2 years ago and had a baby last year too. She is doing great. I'm sure that the plastic surgeons can do wonders for this little girl, especially with the help of the $30,000 donation. Hopefully it is used for the purpose it was intended.

  8. #238
    Sage
    rabbitcaebannog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Last Seen
    12-09-17 @ 08:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,918

    Re: KFC accused of kicking out girl, 3, scarred in pit bull attack By Ralph Ellis and

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    So is your answer because of the free advertising, or some other reason?
    Why does there have to be a specific reason? They don't need to do it but they did it. Positive consequences can and do happen because of positive deeds.

  9. #239
    Kinky
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    39,217

    Re: KFC accused of kicking out girl, 3, scarred in pit bull attack By Ralph Ellis and

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    Oh yes, very happy ending. She got married 2 years ago and had a baby last year too. She is doing great. I'm sure that the plastic surgeons can do wonders for this little girl, especially with the help of the $30,000 donation. Hopefully it is used for the purpose it was intended.
    Hopefully KFC is smart enough to send it straight to a doctor or facility, with a bill for services sent to them first.

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •