Page 46 of 49 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 460 of 484

Thread: IRS: So… Our Computer Crashed And Erased All Of Lois Lerner’s Emails

  1. #451
    long standing member
    justabubba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,157

    Re: IRS: So… Our Computer Crashed And Erased All Of Lois Lerner’s Emails

    Quote Originally Posted by ObamacareFail View Post
    Well, at least you accept that it would at least be a theft....that a crime did occur. That's progress.
    yep. and that is still much more than has been found in the instance if the IRS' missing emails
    but when you have some actual proof of agency wrongdoing, please return to this thread and post it
    we are negotiating about dividing a pizza and in the meantime israel is eating it
    once you're over the hill you begin to pick up speed

  2. #452
    Sage
    ObamacareFail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Earth
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    16,025

    Re: IRS: So… Our Computer Crashed And Erased All Of Lois Lerner’s Emails

    Quote Originally Posted by justabubba View Post
    yep. and that is still much more than has been found in the instance if the IRS' missing emails
    but when you have some actual proof of agency wrongdoing, please return to this thread and post it
    Well, sport......when Lois Lerner's emails as well as the emails of six others who were going to be subponead just happen to be lost due to phantom hard drive crashes, suspicion of a cover up is a matter of common sense. And I suspect that if the same thing occurred during the Bush administration and with Bush appointed IRS administrators, you would be screaming "cover up" from the mountain tops. Your partisanship is noted.

  3. #453
    long standing member
    justabubba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,157

    Re: IRS: So… Our Computer Crashed And Erased All Of Lois Lerner’s Emails

    Quote Originally Posted by ObamacareFail View Post
    Well, sport......when Lois Lerner's emails as well as the emails of six others who were going to be subponead just happen to be lost due to phantom hard drive crashes, suspicion of a cover up is a matter of common sense. And I suspect that if the same thing occurred during the Bush administration and with Bush appointed IRS administrators, you would be screaming "cover up" from the mountain tops. Your partisanship is noted.
    i take it you returned to post without any proof of IRS wrongdoing
    we are negotiating about dividing a pizza and in the meantime israel is eating it
    once you're over the hill you begin to pick up speed

  4. #454
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,321

    Re: IRS: So… Our Computer Crashed And Erased All Of Lois Lerner’s Emails

    Quote Originally Posted by justabubba View Post
    i take it you returned to post without any proof of IRS wrongdoing

    The IRS just admitted it released tax payer information to a leftist activist group.

    " Not a smidgen of corruption"...

  5. #455
    long standing member
    justabubba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,157

    Re: IRS: So… Our Computer Crashed And Erased All Of Lois Lerner’s Emails

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    The IRS just admitted it released tax payer information to a leftist activist group.

    " Not a smidgen of corruption"...
    and settled for $50,000 to pay for the indiscretion
    see, they admitted it when they found a mistake was committed
    so, when you see proof that those incriminating emails were intentionally lost, come back to the thread and show us the proof you have acquired
    we are negotiating about dividing a pizza and in the meantime israel is eating it
    once you're over the hill you begin to pick up speed

  6. #456
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,321

    Re: IRS: So… Our Computer Crashed And Erased All Of Lois Lerner’s Emails

    Quote Originally Posted by justabubba View Post
    and settled for $50,000 to pay for the indiscretion
    see, they admitted it when they found a mistake was committed
    so, when you see proof that those incriminating emails were intentionally lost, come back to the thread and show us the proof you have acquired

    Lol.... " Mistake "..


    You're one of those people who will just admit that Conservatives should have been targeted all along.

    When the Evidence is so damaging that not even people like you can deny what the IRS did, you'll just admit that people that disagree with you and the Democrats should be unlawfully detained and or harrassed.


    The fact that no one was jailed, or that the penalty was such a slap on the wrist doesn't make what they did any less corrupt and it damn sure doesn't make it a " mistake ".

    Is it a " mistake " when someone steals your credit card information ?

  7. #457
    Sage
    ObamacareFail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Earth
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    16,025

    Re: IRS: So… Our Computer Crashed And Erased All Of Lois Lerner’s Emails

    Quote Originally Posted by justabubba View Post
    i take it you returned to post without any proof of IRS wrongdoing
    I am a citizen, not a prosecutor. I am expressing my belief and apparently according to opinion polls the believe of the majority of citizens in this nation that their is a cover up in regards to Lois Lerner's emails. I am not required to post evidence behind my beliefs. I really don't care whether you are convinced or not. Deal with it.

  8. #458
    Sage
    ObamacareFail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Earth
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    16,025

    Re: IRS: So… Our Computer Crashed And Erased All Of Lois Lerner’s Emails

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    Lol.... " Mistake "..


    You're one of those people who will just admit that Conservatives should have been targeted all along.

    When the Evidence is so damaging that not even people like you can deny what the IRS did, you'll just admit that people that disagree with you and the Democrats should be unlawfully detained and or harrassed.


    The fact that no one was jailed, or that the penalty was such a slap on the wrist doesn't make what they did any less corrupt and it damn sure doesn't make it a " mistake ".

    Is it a " mistake " when someone steals your credit card information ?
    It's all a partisan issue to Bubba. The emails involve an IRS scandal under Obama's watch....therefore he will defend the iRS....no matter what.

  9. #459
    Sage
    Arbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    07-12-16 @ 01:32 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,395
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: IRS: So… Our Computer Crashed And Erased All Of Lois Lerner’s Emails

    Quote Originally Posted by justabubba View Post
    and settled for $50,000 to pay for the indiscretion
    see, they admitted it when they found a mistake was committed
    so, when you see proof that those incriminating emails were intentionally lost, come back to the thread and show us the proof you have acquired
    They admitted they targeted 'right wing' groups as well, they just tried to blame it on a 'rouge employee'… but as we find out, far more people were involved. That's what they call 'lying' btw.
    "nah i think the way cons want to turn this into a political issue is funny though" - Philly Boss

  10. #460
    Sage

    Mason66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,482

    Re: IRS: So… Our Computer Crashed And Erased All Of Lois Lerner’s Emails

    Quote Originally Posted by justabubba View Post
    and settled for $50,000 to pay for the indiscretion
    see, they admitted it when they found a mistake was committed
    so, when you see proof that those incriminating emails were intentionally lost, come back to the thread and show us the proof you have acquired
    Do you think they would have admitted to anything if they hadn't been taken to court?

    The targetting case has not been taken to court yet so please hold your request for proof.

Page 46 of 49 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •