Page 14 of 49 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 484

Thread: IRS: So… Our Computer Crashed And Erased All Of Lois Lerner’s Emails

  1. #131
    Battle Ready
    Grim17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Southwestern U.S.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    24,137
    Blog Entries
    20

    Re: IRS: So… Our Computer Crashed And Erased All Of Lois Lerner’s Emails

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    So as long as you can point to 'Bush did it too' then that makes it all ok.

    I wouldn't accept that from a 5 year old, much less a supposedly grown man.
    Yup... E-3 is a progressive favorite.

  2. #132
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    35,066

    Re: IRS: So… Our Computer Crashed And Erased All Of Lois Lerner’s Emails

    Quote Originally Posted by jonny5 View Post
    Youre right. Two wrongs DO make a right!
    Don't kill your straw man too hard while ignoring the first two sentences of my post.

    I don't believe they are lost. They should be able to dig them back up and I hope they do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  3. #133
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Republic of Florida
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    14,033

    Re: IRS: So… Our Computer Crashed And Erased All Of Lois Lerner’s Emails

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    Don't kill your straw man too hard while ignoring the first two sentences of my post.

    I don't believe they are lost. They should be able to dig them back up and I hope they do.
    Im not ignoring it. Im just addressing the usual pattern any time criticism of this govt comes up: change the subject. Instead of dealing with a problem, you cause it to be ignored. And then it happens again.

  4. #134
    Sage
    Arbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    07-12-16 @ 01:32 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,395
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: IRS: So… Our Computer Crashed And Erased All Of Lois Lerner’s Emails

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    I don't believe they are lost. They should be able to dig them back up and I hope they do.
    They have had a year and a half, what efforts have they put forth to retrieve them?
    "nah i think the way cons want to turn this into a political issue is funny though" - Philly Boss

  5. #135
    Advisor
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Last Seen
    10-02-17 @ 04:49 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    521

    Re: IRS: So… Our Computer Crashed And Erased All Of Lois Lerner’s Emails

    Emails aren't saved on the local PC, they are saved on external servers. Those servers have redundancy as well so if one of those crashes, another has the same exact info.

    If they cannot find the missing emails, someone had to have manually deleted them.

    This is probably why it took two years to deem the files lost. They had to scour around for every trace of evidence and manually delete it from mail servers and their backups. Then they feed this bs to the public like we are all three years old and have no clue about technology.

  6. #136
    Sage

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    12-04-17 @ 09:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    12,361

    Re: IRS: So… Our Computer Crashed And Erased All Of Lois Lerner’s Emails

    Shouldn't be problem. Just call the NSA.

  7. #137
    Sage

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:55 AM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,940

    Re: IRS: So… Our Computer Crashed And Erased All Of Lois Lerner’s Emails

    The IRs can go back 50 years and find a two dollar bill you found on the street and make you bay 10,000 dollars on back taxes but LOST these emails. Greater than the fact of this cover up is the insane reason they came up with. Is this honestly the best excuse you people have? You all sat in a conference room to decide what to sat and came up with "we lost them"?! This reminds me of an old Steve Martin routine where he says the best way to get out of a serious jam is to simply say, "I forgot"!

  8. #138
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,274

    Re: IRS: So… Our Computer Crashed And Erased All Of Lois Lerner’s Emails

    Quote Originally Posted by rhinefire View Post
    The IRs can go back 50 years and find a two dollar bill you found on the street and make you bay 10,000 dollars on back taxes but LOST these emails. Greater than the fact of this cover up is the insane reason they came up with. Is this honestly the best excuse you people have? You all sat in a conference room to decide what to sat and came up with "we lost them"?! This reminds me of an old Steve Martin routine where he says the best way to get out of a serious jam is to simply say, "I forgot"!
    There is no shortage of political elites believing that the American people are stupid. I guess we shall see who buys this tripe.
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  9. #139
    Sage
    Erod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    North Texas
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 03:30 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,071

    Re: IRS: So… Our Computer Crashed And Erased All Of Lois Lerner’s Emails

    This response from the IRS perfectly summarizes today's liberals to a T.

  10. #140
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Republic of Florida
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    14,033

    Re: IRS: So… Our Computer Crashed And Erased All Of Lois Lerner’s Emails

    Quote Originally Posted by Erod View Post
    This response from the IRS perfectly summarizes today's liberals to a T.
    Lest not focus too much on them though. Thats what they want, to talk about partisanship instead of dealing with the actual problem, incompetence and deception by govt.

Page 14 of 49 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •