Page 56 of 111 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106 ... LastLast
Results 551 to 560 of 1110

Thread: Iraq insurgents take Saddam's home town in lightning advance [W:246, 565, *656*]

  1. #551
    Sage
    Medusa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Turkey
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:16 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    38,081

    Re: Iraq insurgents take Saddam's home town in lightning advance

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Yeah Saddam and his sons were raping and murdering every girl ove 9.
    so we can claim it is all about moral values and humanism
    "Sovereignty is not given, it is taken." ATATRK

  2. #552
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Iraq insurgents take Saddam's home town in lightning advance

    Quote Originally Posted by AJiveMan View Post
    A little birdie told me not to pay any attention to what you say, because Iraqi's know how to fly F-16's.
    Can you provide empirical evidence to substantiate that?
    I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on whats being proposed here, hed agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute. - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  3. #553
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    09-27-16 @ 12:59 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    5,189

    Re: Iraq insurgents take Saddam's home town in lightning advance

    Quote Originally Posted by LowDown View Post
    Yes, thanks to the current President it has been a waste.
    Yes, I agree. Obama used his telepathic powers to force George W. Bush to invade Iraq. Pretty good trick if you ask me.

  4. #554
    Paying To Play
    AJiveMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    wisconSIN
    Last Seen
    05-15-15 @ 04:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,775

    Re: Iraq insurgents take Saddam's home town in lightning advance

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    Can you provide empirical evidence to substantiate that?
    http://www.debatepolitics.com/breaki...post1063397555

  5. #555
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Iraq insurgents take Saddam's home town in lightning advance

    Apparently you misunderstood the request... let me rephrase in a ducks and bunnies format:

    What empiracal evidence do you have to support:

    Quote Originally Posted by AJiveMan
    ...because Iraqi's know how to fly F-16's.
    I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on whats being proposed here, hed agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute. - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  6. #556
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Behind the Orange Curtain
    Last Seen
    01-30-15 @ 01:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    15,633

    Re: Iraq insurgents take Saddam's home town in lightning advance

    Quote Originally Posted by AJiveMan View Post
    A little birdie told me not to pay any attention to what you say, because Iraqi's know how to fly F-16's.
    Knowing to how to fly a F-16 isn't the same as having F-16's to fly.

    The New Iraqi Air Force: F-16IQ Block 52 Fighters

  7. #557
    Paying To Play
    AJiveMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    wisconSIN
    Last Seen
    05-15-15 @ 04:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,775

    Re: Iraq insurgents take Saddam's home town in lightning advance

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    Apparently you misunderstood the request... let me rephrase in a ducks and bunnies format:

    What empiracal evidence do you have to support:
    based on, concerned with, or verifiable by observation or experience

    Uh Oh, a black helicopter is circling overhead now, I gotta go see if it's a duck delivery!

  8. #558
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    09-27-16 @ 12:59 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    5,189

    Re: Iraq insurgents take Saddam's home town in lightning advance

    Quote Originally Posted by jonny5 View Post
    Whats important here is that we blame Bush. And then use that to whip up the democratic base so as not to lose the Senate in November. We dont actually have to do anything about it.
    Or:
    What's important here is that we blame Obama. And then use that to whip up the republican base so as to possibly gain the Senate in November.

  9. #559
    Sage

    vesper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Midwest
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    13,902

    Re: Iraq insurgents take Saddam's home town in lightning advance

    Quote Originally Posted by AJiveMan View Post
    A little birdie told me not to pay any attention to what you say, because Iraqi's know how to fly F-16's.
    It's kind of hard to fight back when thousands of soldiers have been captured and the roads are lined with some of them being decapitated. The UN estimates 800K have now fled the country. They certainly are not fleeing East toward Iran. Nor West to the mess in Syria. Probably North to Turkey which has already been bombarded with refugees from Syria and South to Kuwait. Jordon already has an influx of those seeking refuge from Syria as well. It is sad to see this all unfold. And personally I see it due to this administration's failed weak foreign policies has embolden the despots of the world to move forward. It's a crying ass shame to see.
    Last edited by vesper; 06-13-14 at 12:47 PM.

  10. #560
    Paying To Play
    AJiveMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    wisconSIN
    Last Seen
    05-15-15 @ 04:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,775

    Re: Iraq insurgents take Saddam's home town in lightning advance

    Quote Originally Posted by Texmex View Post
    Yes, I agree. Obama used his telepathic powers to force George W. Bush to invade Iraq. Pretty good trick if you ask me.
    Obama's more powerful than that Texmex, he can control hurricanes over republican CPAC gatherings! He makes the earf move, like a messiah.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •