Page 55 of 111 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 550 of 1110

Thread: Iraq insurgents take Saddam's home town in lightning advance [W:246, 565, *656*]

  1. #541
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    okla-freakin-homa
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    12,620

    Re: Iraq insurgents take Saddam's home town in lightning advance

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    The Libbos have rooted for defeat from day 1, just so they couod blane it on Bush. Makes me sick!
    Slow your roll, your typing is falling apart.

    'Libbos' didn't need to root for anything, BushII seemed determined to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory from the start. Only after billions spent and thousands killed did he grudgingly accept and then posture like it was his idea from the beginning to pour the massive amount of troops in experienced military men told him was needed from the git-go...

    There was no victory, just a stalemate after BushII bribed the Sunni leaders to lower the level of violence and announced the timetable for troop withdrawal.

    What Officer purge??? Did Maliki purge down to the company level???

    Thousands of soldiers in armored vehicles are fleeing hundreds of insurgents in pick-up trucks...

  2. #542
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Iraq insurgents take Saddam's home town in lightning advance

    Quote Originally Posted by Texmex View Post
    BS! It was more stable before we arrived!
    Yeah Saddam and his sons were raping and murdering every girl ove 9.
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  3. #543
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    okla-freakin-homa
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    12,620

    Re: Iraq insurgents take Saddam's home town in lightning advance

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Yeah Saddam and his sons were raping and murdering every girl ove 9.
    Every girl ove 9??? Damn, when did they have time to develop WMD and kill thousands of Kurds????

  4. #544
    Sage
    Erod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    North Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:30 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,071

    Re: Iraq insurgents take Saddam's home town in lightning advance

    Jordan, Turkey, and Israel are next.

    Want to sit that out, too, spineless liberals?

  5. #545
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    18,285

    Re: Iraq insurgents take Saddam's home town in lightning advance

    Quote Originally Posted by dad2three2001 View Post
    Got it, I point out CONservative policy NEVER works, and you go back to Obama? The guy inheriting Bush's failed invasion on false premises? The guy who has always stated it was dumb to invade? Yeah, it's Obama's fault *shaking head*

    Iraq 'policy' will NEVER work, be it Obama, MSame, Romney, Palin, Rushbo, etc... Weird you don't grasp that

    You're an obvious troll. Goodbye.

  6. #546
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Iraq insurgents take Saddam's home town in lightning advance

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Yeah Saddam and his sons were raping and murdering every girl ove 9.
    And really, that was their problem and by "their" the Iraqi people's problem. When a country has enough of a sadistic immoral bastard, it's the people's responsibility to rise up and depose them and restructure the country as they deem fit. I do not see a reason why the US needs to involve ourselves in every country's business because we do not like what is going on there, or base it on our own morality. Over the years I have modified my views to become must less intrusive and much more focused to our own domestic issues. I'm not saying "become isolationists" but I am saying it's not our job to police the world.
    I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on whats being proposed here, hed agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute. - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  7. #547
    Paying To Play
    AJiveMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    wisconSIN
    Last Seen
    05-15-15 @ 04:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,775

    Re: Iraq insurgents take Saddam's home town in lightning advance

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    He purged the officer corps.
    So it's Malaki's own fault, somehow, I already knew that, but those po wittle conservatives want to blame Obama because he's over here, not over there.
    2007
    "The Iraqi army, as far as capability goes, I'd stack them up against just about any Latin American army I've dealt with," he said. "However, the politicization of their officer corps is the worst I've ever seen."
    When will Malaki take flight for asylum?

  8. #548
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Behind the Orange Curtain
    Last Seen
    01-30-15 @ 01:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    15,633

    Re: Iraq insurgents take Saddam's home town in lightning advance

    Quote Originally Posted by AJiveMan View Post
    Send in the Navy!
    But Obama's surge carriers aren't able to surge.

  9. #549
    Paying To Play
    AJiveMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    wisconSIN
    Last Seen
    05-15-15 @ 04:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,775

    Re: Iraq insurgents take Saddam's home town in lightning advance

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Yeah Saddam and his sons were raping and murdering every girl ove 9.
    That's what dictators do in third world goat herding nations. They like goats so well, they trade their women and female children for them.

  10. #550
    Paying To Play
    AJiveMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    wisconSIN
    Last Seen
    05-15-15 @ 04:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,775

    Re: Iraq insurgents take Saddam's home town in lightning advance

    Quote Originally Posted by APACHERAT View Post
    But Obama's surge carriers aren't able to surge.
    A little birdie told me not to pay any attention to what you say, because Iraqi's know how to fly F-16's.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •