Page 33 of 39 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast
Results 321 to 330 of 387

Thread: Report: Swastikas found in apartment of Las Vegas cop killers[W:251]

  1. #321
    Anti political parties
    FreedomFromAll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    New Mexico USA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:01 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,062

    Re: Report: Swastikas found in apartment of Las Vegas cop killers[W:251]

    Quote Originally Posted by Lursa View Post
    The media said that they were there. No details more than that from the story I got on mainstream news.

  2. #322
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: Report: Swastikas found in apartment of Las Vegas cop killers[W:251]

    I think democrats acknowledging their history or racism is a start tho....

  3. #323
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: Report: Swastikas found in apartment of Las Vegas cop killers[W:251]

    Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFromAll View Post
    That is fine with me..

    If the feds fired on me I would fire back...

    It's called self defense - the feds just cant do whatever they want.

  4. #324
    Anti political parties
    FreedomFromAll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    New Mexico USA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:01 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,062

    Re: Report: Swastikas found in apartment of Las Vegas cop killers[W:251]

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    I think democrats acknowledging their history or racism is a start tho....
    But you are racist too' isnt a good defense for anyone. Face it the Republican and Democrat parties such have sucked for a good deal of time now. And their suckiness is irrelevant to the fact that the predicted militia killing spree would result from a bunch of militia folk getting together at the Bundy ranch. Several posters made that observation in the Bundy threads on this board. ANd unfortunately we were right. Bundy is partly to blame because he called in the militia folk and got them all riled up.

    And the only reason that Bundy's kicked out Jared miller is because he was a felon. But dont worry the Bundy's are no longer baggage for the Republican party since they registered as Independent American Party voters. So there it's no longer a Republican vs Democratic issue.

  5. #325
    Anti political parties
    FreedomFromAll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    New Mexico USA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:01 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,062

    Re: Report: Swastikas found in apartment of Las Vegas cop killers[W:251]

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    That is fine with me..

    If the feds fired on me I would fire back...

    It's called self defense - the feds just cant do whatever they want.
    Well except the guy in the video fired first and the Feds still havent shot any militia idiots\Bundy's.

  6. #326
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: Report: Swastikas found in apartment of Las Vegas cop killers[W:251]

    Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFromAll View Post
    But you are racist too' isnt a good defense for anyone. Face it the Republican and Democrat parties such have sucked for a good deal of time now. And their suckiness is irrelevant to the fact that the predicted militia killing spree would result from a bunch of militia folk getting together at the Bundy ranch. Several posters made that observation in the Bundy threads on this board. ANd unfortunately we were right. Bundy is partly to blame because he called in the militia folk and got them all riled up.

    And the only reason that Bundy's kicked out Jared miller is because he was a felon. But dont worry the Bundy's are no longer baggage for the Republican party since they registered as Independent American Party voters. So there it's no longer a Republican vs Democratic issue.
    Yet I'm only listening to rap and am a major producer of rap - but I'm a racist???

  7. #327
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: Report: Swastikas found in apartment of Las Vegas cop killers[W:251]

    Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFromAll View Post
    Well except the guy in the video fired first and the Feds still havent shot any militia idiots\Bundy's.
    I don't care who fires the first shot - most of us saw Ruby Ridge and Waco...... Obviously the "bad guys" are already have been acknowledged.

  8. #328
    Assassin
    Verax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    9,530

    Re: Report: Swastikas found in apartment of Las Vegas cop killers[W:251]

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    what the **** is a conservative?
    Conservatism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    edit: here I'll set you up with the whole shebang

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_strategy

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_Democrats

    edit: edit: one more for good measure to make sure you don't miss anything

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solid_South
    Last edited by Verax; 06-12-14 at 02:51 AM.

  9. #329
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: Report: Swastikas found in apartment of Las Vegas cop killers[W:251]

    Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFromAll View Post
    Well except the guy in the video fired first and the Feds still havent shot any militia idiots\Bundy's.
    That's why starting wars with armed US citizens is a bad idea, and shooting at them is even worse.

  10. #330
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: Report: Swastikas found in apartment of Las Vegas cop killers[W:251]

    Quote Originally Posted by Verax View Post

    Wikipedia doesn't know it's head from its arse.

    Remember Wiki isn't even considered a valid sources considering it can be edited.... Certainly simple but legit - NO.

Page 33 of 39 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •