Page 32 of 39 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast
Results 311 to 320 of 387

Thread: Report: Swastikas found in apartment of Las Vegas cop killers[W:251]

  1. #311
    Professor
    Checkerboard Strangler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Last Seen
    11-12-17 @ 02:07 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    1,475

    Re: Report: Swastikas found in apartment of Las Vegas cop killers[W:251]

    Quote Originally Posted by HogWash View Post
    I DIDN'T PUT ANY WORDS IN YOUR MOUTH! My words were that but for the Republicans, the 1964 Civil Rights Act was kaput. And YOU can deny that until hell freezes over .
    Show me where I denied it....
    Point to the post where I denied it please.
    If I didn't respond to your diatribe, it's possible you may have
    engaged in revisionism or broad sweeping generalizations.
    I don't have time for either, and you're probably on my IGNORE list.

  2. #312
    Professor
    Checkerboard Strangler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Last Seen
    11-12-17 @ 02:07 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    1,475

    Re: Report: Swastikas found in apartment of Las Vegas cop killers[W:251]

    Quote Originally Posted by HogWash View Post
    Good for YOU! But they were STILL democrats.
    What's that have to do with anything? So they were Democrats. They were Southern Dixiecrats, their backward, ignorant behavior
    got exposed for all the world to see and the majority of Democrats, after seeing this, disowned them.

    I would expect ANY majority in ANY political party to do the same.
    So please, tell me what your point is.
    And please, show everybody in DP where I denied "but for the Republicans, the 1964 Civil Rights Act was kaput."

    My point is that those old racist Dixiecrats joined the Republican Party and the Republican Party hasn't been the same since.
    Would you care to debate that or would you like to look like a fool for putting words in my mouth?
    If I didn't respond to your diatribe, it's possible you may have
    engaged in revisionism or broad sweeping generalizations.
    I don't have time for either, and you're probably on my IGNORE list.

  3. #313
    Professor
    Checkerboard Strangler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Last Seen
    11-12-17 @ 02:07 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    1,475

    Re: Report: Swastikas found in apartment of Las Vegas cop killers[W:251]

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    No the Gadsden Flag is NOT a symbol of the Tea Party but many libertarians are Tea Party members and support the Tea Party movement. As an active political libertarian I have absolutely no problem with the Tea Party using the Gadsden Flag.

    If it matters, everyday I wear either a Gadsden t-shirt or hat..... Hell I even have a hockey jersey I made myself with the Gadsden patch on a blank Boston Bruins jersey with "Paul" as the name plate.

    Don't tread on me.
    I love it!
    I pointed to a Google Search that SHOWS the many Gadsden Flags being used by local Tea Party chapters and you did exactly what wingers always do, you proved that you don't believe facts if they are incovenient! HAHAHAHAHA! OMG this is so great.
    Facts are meaningless to wingers, and there's your proof, America!

    BELIEF is more important that fact in the winger universe.
    You show a winger a fact and if it's inconvenient, they just retreat to their bubble and go "Mumble mumble libertarian mumble mumble John Galt mumble mumble I don't believe it mumble mumble I have absolutely no problem with the Tea Party using the Gadsden Flag but mumble mumble the Gadsden Flag is not the Tea Party flag."

    Felix.jpg
    If I didn't respond to your diatribe, it's possible you may have
    engaged in revisionism or broad sweeping generalizations.
    I don't have time for either, and you're probably on my IGNORE list.

  4. #314
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: Report: Swastikas found in apartment of Las Vegas cop killers[W:251]

    Quote Originally Posted by verax View Post
    what the hell are you talking about.

    Today right-wingers can be identified as almost all libertarians and conservatives. They want less government, less taxes on the rich, less spending on the people (the younger ones at least), less or no welfare, less federal government, more "states rights", some are social righties and want a christian form of sharia law inflicted upon the people both public and private.

    Left is basically everything that isn't that.

    Southern democrats of old were conservatives, they were largely racists. If you believe otherwise i have to wonder how naive you are.
    what the **** is a conservative?

  5. #315
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: Report: Swastikas found in apartment of Las Vegas cop killers[W:251]

    Quote Originally Posted by Checkerboard Strangler View Post
    I love it!
    I pointed to a Google Search that SHOWS the many Gadsden Flags being used by local Tea Party chapters and you did exactly what wingers always do, you proved that you don't believe facts if they are incovenient! HAHAHAHAHA! OMG this is so great.
    Facts are meaningless to wingers, and there's your proof, America!

    BELIEF is more important that fact in the winger universe.
    You show a winger a fact and if it's inconvenient, they just retreat to their bubble and go "Mumble mumble libertarian mumble mumble John Galt mumble mumble I don't believe it mumble mumble I have absolutely no problem with the Tea Party using the Gadsden Flag but mumble mumble the Gadsden Flag is not the Tea Party flag."

    Felix.jpg
    In what universe did I ever deny it WASN'T used by the Tea Party - all I implied was that I didn't care.

    As a matter of fact I would love to see the Tea Party sport more yellow.

  6. #316
    Dungeon Master
    anti socialist

    X Factor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Texas Proud
    Last Seen
    12-10-17 @ 04:24 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    44,721

    Re: Report: Swastikas found in apartment of Las Vegas cop killers[W:251]

    Quote Originally Posted by Checkerboard Strangler View Post
    What's that have to do with anything? So they were Democrats. They were Southern Dixiecrats, their backward, ignorant behavior
    got exposed for all the world to see and the majority of Democrats, after seeing this, disowned them.

    I would expect ANY majority in ANY political party to do the same.
    So please, tell me what your point is.
    And please, show everybody in DP where I denied "but for the Republicans, the 1964 Civil Rights Act was kaput."

    My point is that those old racist Dixiecrats joined the Republican Party and the Republican Party hasn't been the same since.
    Would you care to debate that or would you like to look like a fool for putting words in my mouth?
    It does cut against the "Republican party is racist" and the "Dem party is incapable of racism" narrative you're hoping to advance.
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.
    Mahatma Gandhi


  7. #317
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: Report: Swastikas found in apartment of Las Vegas cop killers[W:251]

    Quote Originally Posted by Checkerboard Strangler View Post
    What's that have to do with anything? So they were Democrats. They were Southern Dixiecrats, their backward, ignorant behavior
    got exposed for all the world to see and the majority of Democrats, after seeing this, disowned them.

    I would expect ANY majority in ANY political party to do the same.
    So please, tell me what your point is.
    And please, show everybody in DP where I denied "but for the Republicans, the 1964 Civil Rights Act was kaput."

    My point is that those old racist Dixiecrats joined the Republican Party and the Republican Party hasn't been the same since.
    Would you care to debate that or would you like to look like a fool for putting words in my mouth?
    To sum it up in something simple - democrats were racists and supported institutionalized racism. NOW, democrats use non-whites as a voting block by paying them..

  8. #318
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,734

    Re: Report: Swastikas found in apartment of Las Vegas cop killers[W:251]

    Quote Originally Posted by Goshin View Post
    Is there any proof linking them to Clive Bundy?
    The media said that they were there. No details more than that from the story I got on mainstream news.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  9. #319
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: Report: Swastikas found in apartment of Las Vegas cop killers[W:251]

    Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    It does cut against the "Republican party is racist" and the "Dem party is incapable of racism" narrative you're hoping to advance.
    It's what they want and what they need to promote their garbage ideology.

    Republicans are racists and democrats are good natured seems to be the party line of the DNC and every major media outlet...

  10. #320
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: Report: Swastikas found in apartment of Las Vegas cop killers[W:251]

    The DNC party line on every issue is that a) republicans are racist b) they're for the rich and c) they want to steal from the middle class - that is how they are portrayed by the media.

    And the media eats it up and the general public buys that nonsense.

Page 32 of 39 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •