Page 14 of 39 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 387

Thread: Report: Swastikas found in apartment of Las Vegas cop killers[W:251]

  1. #131
    Assassin
    Verax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    9,511

    re: Report: Swastikas found in apartment of Las Vegas cop killers[W:251]

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    '
    That's not Swastika. you're clearly confused.

    And I HIGHLY DOUBT anyone wo carried on this a attack was affiliated with Nazi Party.

    Nazi's wouldn't tag their crime scene - nor white supremacist gang - unless it was a gang hit and those are usually on white people.

    Besides there are gnerlly NO Nazi's in the US anyways...

    Most single-issue-race groups are small, maybe 100 or so organizations with populations of 100 or less..

    I've never met a Nazi, but I have met lone white supremicists - and I really woudln't call them supremacists - they're just people who are upset that our government panders to illegal aliens more than tge Anerucan Citizen ,and that id defenately a concern but some take it to extremes - that doesn't mean they're killers but it does mean they have an abnormoal view on race, illegal immigration and such. They don't nessiarally hate the people who circumvent our immigration laws, however to portray them as a gang is nonsense.

    The KKK didnt do this and anyone with a background in gang activitiy would know the KKK and the Nazi's don't get along and share ZERO political ideas beyond being white.

    Whomever committed this crime was not white (they could have been) but without qestion have no affilation to the KKK or the Nazi Party,
    Are you like... a spokesmen for white power hate groups or what? A liaison?

  2. #132
    Professor
    Checkerboard Strangler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Last Seen
    11-12-17 @ 02:07 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    1,475

    re: Report: Swastikas found in apartment of Las Vegas cop killers[W:251]

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    '
    That's not Swastika. you're clearly confused.
    Did I SAYI was presenting a swastika?
    Nope, I said I was presenting a VENN DIAGRAM, and if you understood how Venn diagrams work,
    you would see the overlap between the various white supremacist groups depicted IN the Venn diagram.

    But you didn't because you are apparently unable to understand them.

    I really could care less that you've never met a Nazi, but if you say you never met one and then
    you carry on about how much you know about them, doesn't that make you look a little bit ridiculous?

    Yeah, it does ...
    If I didn't respond to your diatribe, it's possible you may have
    engaged in revisionism or broad sweeping generalizations.
    I don't have time for either, and you're probably on my IGNORE list.

  3. #133
    Paying To Play
    AJiveMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    wisconSIN
    Last Seen
    05-15-15 @ 04:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,775

    re: Report: Swastikas found in apartment of Las Vegas cop killers[W:251]

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Sounds like folks that Obama wants to negotiate with.
    Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer.

  4. #134
    Paying To Play
    AJiveMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    wisconSIN
    Last Seen
    05-15-15 @ 04:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,775

    re: Report: Swastikas found in apartment of Las Vegas cop killers[W:251]

    Quote Originally Posted by APACHERAT View Post
    Could it have been that Jerad and Amanda Miller had been kicked off the Bundy ranch because they acted like leftist radicals ?

    You have those on the right who take personal responsibility and police themselves and then you have those on the left who depend on government to police them.

    The only connections to Clive Bundy was they were chased away by the right wing.

    Then again you can always make **** up and hope the truth isn't revealed.

    The Millers were meth heads. How many on the right use meth ?

    When tou think of drugs, you think of liberals.

    Oh crap Breaking news !

    >"Ammon Bundy, one of Cliven Bundy's sons, said by telephone that the Millers were at his father's ranch for a few days this spring before they were asked to leave by militia members for unspecified "conduct" problems. He called the couple "very radical" and said they "did not align themselves" with the beliefs of other protesters, who thwarted a roundup of Cliven Bundy's cattle by the U.S. Bureau of Land Management, which wants to collect more than $1 million in grazing fees and penalties.

    While thousands of people have been to the site over the last couple of months, "Not very many people were asked to leave. I think they may have been the only ones," Ammon Bundy said..."<

    Las Vegas cop killers had anti-government views, were kicked off Nevada ranch of Cliven Bundy | Star Tribune
    Are you kidding? the way these nuts act? they gotta be on some kind of hallucinogen acting the way they do, normal people just don't do **** like confront federal officers or employees or bomb BLM and other government offices. As for bundy, he probably smokes peyote and drinks mescal, lord knows HE AIN'T NORMAL.

  5. #135
    Guru
    1750Texan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Southcental Texas
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 02:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    3,569

    re: Report: Swastikas found in apartment of Las Vegas cop killers[W:251]

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    '
    That's not Swastika. you're clearly confused.

    And I HIGHLY DOUBT anyone wo carried on this a attack was affiliated with Nazi Party.

    Nazi's wouldn't tag their crime scene - nor white supremacist gang - unless it was a gang hit and those are usually on white people.

    Besides there are gnerlly NO Nazi's in the US anyways...

    Most single-issue-race groups are small, maybe 100 or so organizations with populations of 100 or less..

    I've never met a Nazi, but I have met lone white supremicists - and I really woudln't call them supremacists - they're just people who are upset that our government panders to illegal aliens more than tge Anerucan Citizen ,and that id defenately a concern but some take it to extremes - that doesn't mean they're killers but it does mean they have an abnormoal view on race, illegal immigration and such. They don't nessiarally hate the people who circumvent our immigration laws, however to portray them as a gang is nonsense.

    The KKK didnt do this and anyone with a background in gang activitiy would know the KKK and the Nazi's don't get along and share ZERO political ideas beyond being white.

    Whomever committed this crime was not white (they could have been) but without qestion have no affilation to the KKK or the Nazi Party,
    You sure have a lot of clear "understandings" of whom these people were NOT...unfortunately your understanding of whom they actually were is not as keen.


  6. #136
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,890

    re: Report: Swastikas found in apartment of Las Vegas cop killers[W:251]

    Quote Originally Posted by Demon of Light View Post
    You actually do not need to have state ownership to have socialism. One might even argue that state ownership is opposed to socialism, given that it always seems to be more accurately described as state capitalism. However, it is simply a matter of historical fact that Fascism and its variations were derived from left-wing theory.
    Nope.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  7. #137
    Kinky
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:20 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    39,153

    re: Report: Swastikas found in apartment of Las Vegas cop killers[W:251]

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    But there is video evidence linking the two. You may not like it because it makes your buddy look bad, but so it is.
    Wait...my buddy? Which one of my buddies looks bad? I need to let him/her know. My friends will be discouraged that somehow they are implicated in a shooting in Las Vegas, especially when I don't have any friends who live there.

  8. #138
    Kinky
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:20 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    39,153

    re: Report: Swastikas found in apartment of Las Vegas cop killers[W:251]

    Quote Originally Posted by notquiteright View Post
    Nawww you CONs love playing typical CON games and pretend the loose nuts on the keyboard are not 'true CONs' when the anti police rants start....

    You obviously don't read the anti-cop threads....
    I'm not a CON, which I assume is a childish attempt to rename Conservatives?

  9. #139
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Last Seen
    01-15-15 @ 03:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    2,578

    re: Report: Swastikas found in apartment of Las Vegas cop killers[W:251]

    Quote Originally Posted by Travis007 View Post
    we need to go into every murdering gang members room and see what they find.. Im going to bet a lot of Obama posters..

    wanna bet me?

    wanna bet who does more killing of people a year and who they support?... bet ya dont find a lot of Bob Dole and Huckabee tee shirts and hats

    dont quite fit the lib media narrative or Holders
    you actually sound unhinged.

    My point is that you can't simply see what people have in their personal effects to make a conclusion of motive. Crazy people use things to justify their actions. But you want to live in your delusion that is totally up to you. Oh and do people make Bob Dole t-shirts?

  10. #140
    Kinky
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:20 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    39,153

    re: Report: Swastikas found in apartment of Las Vegas cop killers[W:251]

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggen View Post
    Nobody yet. He just threatened to shoot officials of the Federal Government if they attempted to enforce the law.
    So then there is no correlation between Bundy & this story, since Bundy didn't shoot anyone, and these people did. Thank you for confirming.

Page 14 of 39 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •