Page 13 of 39 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 387

Thread: Report: Swastikas found in apartment of Las Vegas cop killers[W:251]

  1. #121
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Last Seen
    10-28-17 @ 06:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    15,248

    re: Report: Swastikas found in apartment of Las Vegas cop killers[W:251]

    Quote Originally Posted by Checkerboard Strangler View Post
    You conservatives aren't going to like the way this is going but tough titties...

    Jerad Miller is seen here posing for a picture with Richard Mack, a former Arizona sheriff and leader of the Constitutional Sheriffs and Peace Officers Association.

    Attachment 67167840
    All this would seem to indicate that these folks were right wing nuts, and not left wing nuts! Huh! Go figure! Why would all of the right wing zealots on this forum be so wrong about this?
    "Groups with guitars are on the way out, Mr. Epstein"

    Dick Rowe, A & R man
    Decca Records
    London, 1962

  2. #122
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Last Seen
    10-28-17 @ 06:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    15,248

    re: Report: Swastikas found in apartment of Las Vegas cop killers[W:251]

    Quote Originally Posted by Checkerboard Strangler View Post
    It's a pity this thread seems predestined for Wingnut Poutrage and Pop-Sci RW Revisionism.
    Swastikas=Hitler/Hitler=National Socialism

    NATIONAL SOCIALISM ISN'T SOCIALISM, IT'S FASCISM
    Every historian and political scientist recognizes this fact. It's just the Far Right that likes to pretend otherwise.
    "Groups with guitars are on the way out, Mr. Epstein"

    Dick Rowe, A & R man
    Decca Records
    London, 1962

  3. #123
    Professor
    Checkerboard Strangler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Last Seen
    11-12-17 @ 02:07 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    1,475

    re: Report: Swastikas found in apartment of Las Vegas cop killers[W:251]

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggen View Post
    Every historian and political scientist recognizes this fact. It's just the Far Right that likes to pretend otherwise.
    That is so however it hasn't stopped the Faux Noize/Glenn Beck revisionism machine, and it appears that the tide of stupidity is reaching a well known zenith point at which "the big lie" has been repeated so often that it is accepted as truth...at least for a generation anyway.
    If I didn't respond to your diatribe, it's possible you may have
    engaged in revisionism or broad sweeping generalizations.
    I don't have time for either, and you're probably on my IGNORE list.

  4. #124
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    re: Report: Swastikas found in apartment of Las Vegas cop killers[W:251]

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    Definitely far right people who are the anti-federal government type like Cliven Bundy

    A man and a woman who shot two police officers and then a civilian in Las Vegas on Sunday may have been white supremacists, according to Las Vegas newspapers.

    The Las Vegas Sun quoted neighbors at the couple’s apartment complex saying that the two “had a reputation for spouting racist, anti-government views, bragging about their gun collection and boasting that they’d spent time at Cliven Bundy’s ranch during a recent standoff there between armed militia members and federal government agents.”

    The Las Vegas Review-Journal reported that police found Swastika symbols in the apartment.

    If the two are involved with neo-Nazi or white supremacists groups, the Vegas slayings would be one of several linked to hate movements.

    Among recent killings: A former Ku Klux Klan “grand dragon” killed three at two Jewish facilities in a Kansas City suburb in April; a man killed six before killing himself at a Sikh temple in Wisconsin in 2012; and a man killed three officers in Pittsburgh in 2009.

    snip~

    Report: Swastikas found in apartment of Las Vegas cop killers
    Hint to progressives - white supremacists don't throw around Swastikas - unless they're Nazi's which I highly doubt they were.

  5. #125
    Professor
    Checkerboard Strangler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Last Seen
    11-12-17 @ 02:07 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    1,475

    re: Report: Swastikas found in apartment of Las Vegas cop killers[W:251]

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    Hint to progressives - white supremacists don't throw around Swastikas - unless they're Nazi's which I highly doubt they were.
    Do you actually think anyone believes your lame apologetics?
    Here's a VENN DIAGRAM. Use it as a learning aid. I made it just for you.

    KKKvsNaziWhtSupr.jpg
    If I didn't respond to your diatribe, it's possible you may have
    engaged in revisionism or broad sweeping generalizations.
    I don't have time for either, and you're probably on my IGNORE list.

  6. #126
    Professor
    Checkerboard Strangler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Last Seen
    11-12-17 @ 02:07 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    1,475

    re: Report: Swastikas found in apartment of Las Vegas cop killers[W:251]

    And once again, National Socialism is FASCISM.

    bart-simpson-generatornazifasicsm.jpg
    If I didn't respond to your diatribe, it's possible you may have
    engaged in revisionism or broad sweeping generalizations.
    I don't have time for either, and you're probably on my IGNORE list.

  7. #127
    Sage
    Peter King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Netherlands
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    14,029

    re: Report: Swastikas found in apartment of Las Vegas cop killers[W:251]

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    There ain't a dime's worth of difference between socialism and National Socialism. You can lie to yourself all you want.
    No, the lie comes from the people who say there isn't a dime worth of difference between the two because that is factually and historically wrong. I have been reading this kind of nonsense from the right for many many years and nobody is able to prove it because it is a lie.

    It is a lie perpetuated by the apologetic forces from the right who do not want to be burdened with an evil ideology on their side of the political hemisphere. We on the left already have our evil ideology and it is called communism and our evil hate groups like the rote armee fraction and other terrorist groups.

    The right on their side have the nazi ideology, extreme right wing terrorist groups and hate groups like the aryan ......... (pick your poison/name, they all have one right wing ideology to back themselves up).

    You can stop this clean up attempt of your own political hemisphere, it isn't going to work. And why would someone, the right is not to blame for their black sheep on their side of the political theater. You are not to blame for the crimes of the nazi's, their evil deeds say nothing about your political movement as conservatives. Both might come from the same political side but are separate and not equal/comparable. Every political influence circle, whether it is the right or the left has a few bad eggs in their basket/dirt on their side of the street, but what is totally wrong is to try and shift your own bad eggs into the other basket/sweep your filth to the other side of the street to make your own side of the street look immaculate when it most certainly isn't.

    The right wing filth on the street are the nazi's, right wing hate groups and the street/ground is where the belong, where the good and morally upright right wing people can walk all over these ideologies and stamp them out/stamp them into the ground. We on the left have to do the same with communist dictatorships and other left wing extremists. we have to stamp them out/stamp them into the ground because just like the nazi's do not define the right, the extremists on the left do not define us.

    Hitler and his groups were right wing extremists for which the right wing bears absolutely no responsibility, but claiming they are actually left wing goes in the face of all the actual facts. And as a student of the 2nd world war and the interbellum for almost 3 decades, I know where the fascists/nazi's belong and where the communist dictators belong and it is not where you claim it belongs. The nazi's are right wing, deal with it because it is the truth.
    Former military man (and now babysitter of Donald Trump) John Kelly, is a big loud lying empty barrel!

  8. #128
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,730

    re: Report: Swastikas found in apartment of Las Vegas cop killers[W:251]

    Quote Originally Posted by Ray410 View Post
    "FAR RIGHT!!"

    Dammit! The only question now is whether to blame talk radio or guns!
    No cute little pink faced dead children to exploit. So...talk radio and the Tea Party, obviously.

  9. #129
    Bohemian Revolutionary
    Demon of Light's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Last Seen
    03-07-17 @ 12:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    5,095

    re: Report: Swastikas found in apartment of Las Vegas cop killers[W:251]

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggen View Post
    History proves you wrong. You do understand that Hitler got in bed with the German industrialists, right? The Krupps, the weapons makers like Porsche and others? There was no nationalization of any of those industries. Not very socialistic, was it?
    You actually do not need to have state ownership to have socialism. One might even argue that state ownership is opposed to socialism, given that it always seems to be more accurately described as state capitalism. However, it is simply a matter of historical fact that Fascism and its variations were derived from left-wing theory.
    "For what is Evil but Good-tortured by its own hunger and thirst?"
    - Khalil Gibran

  10. #130
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    re: Report: Swastikas found in apartment of Las Vegas cop killers[W:251]

    Quote Originally Posted by Checkerboard Strangler View Post
    Do you actually think anyone believes your lame apologetics?
    Here's a VENN DIAGRAM. Use it as a learning aid. I made it just for you.

    KKKvsNaziWhtSupr.jpg
    '
    That's not Swastika. you're clearly confused.

    And I HIGHLY DOUBT anyone wo carried on this a attack was affiliated with Nazi Party.

    Nazi's wouldn't tag their crime scene - nor white supremacist gang - unless it was a gang hit and those are usually on white people.

    Besides there are gnerlly NO Nazi's in the US anyways...

    Most single-issue-race groups are small, maybe 100 or so organizations with populations of 100 or less..

    I've never met a Nazi, but I have met lone white supremicists - and I really woudln't call them supremacists - they're just people who are upset that our government panders to illegal aliens more than tge Anerucan Citizen ,and that id defenately a concern but some take it to extremes - that doesn't mean they're killers but it does mean they have an abnormoal view on race, illegal immigration and such. They don't nessiarally hate the people who circumvent our immigration laws, however to portray them as a gang is nonsense.

    The KKK didnt do this and anyone with a background in gang activitiy would know the KKK and the Nazi's don't get along and share ZERO political ideas beyond being white.

    Whomever committed this crime was not white (they could have been) but without qestion have no affilation to the KKK or the Nazi Party,

Page 13 of 39 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •