Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 154

Thread: Kerry: 'Offensive' to leave an American behind

  1. #1
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Kerry: 'Offensive' to leave an American behind

    This coming from and unconvicted traitor who abandoned his shipmates in Vietnam.

    By JEREMY HERB | 6/8/14 9:13 AM EDT

    Secretary of State John Kerry is defending President Barack Obama's prisoner swap, saying it would be “offensive and incomprehensible” to consciously leave behind an U.S. soldier

    Kerry: 'Offensive' to leave an American behind - POLITICO.com
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  2. #2
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    IL
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    36,762

    Re: Kerry: 'Offensive' to leave an American behind

    If Romney was President, he would be getting props from GOPs for the Nobel Peace Prize for Bergdahl's release.
    I'm reminded of today's meeting between the Pope, Israel and the Palestinians.
    Seems Israel's been okay trading over 1,000 Palestinians in the past, and the GOP got lots of love from Netanyahu in the 2012 election .
    Physics is Phun

  3. #3
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:20 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,018

    Re: Kerry: 'Offensive' to leave an American behind

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    This coming from and unconvicted traitor who abandoned his shipmates in Vietnam.

    By JEREMY HERB | 6/8/14 9:13 AM EDT


    Secretary of State John Kerry is defending President Barack Obama's prisoner swap, saying it would be “offensive and incomprehensible” to consciously leave behind an U.S. soldier

    Kerry: 'Offensive' to leave an American behind - POLITICO.com
    These shipmates?

    "In 1969, I was Sen. Kerry's gun mate atop of the Swift boat in Vietnam. And I just wanted to let everyone know that, contrary to all the rumors that you might hear from the other side, Sen. Kerry's blood is red, not blue. I know, I've seen it.

    "If it weren't for Sen. John Kerry, on the 28th of February 1969, the day he won the Silver Star . . . you and I would not be having this conversation. My name would be on a long, black wall in Washington, D.C. I saw this man save my life."

    - Fred Short

    "I can still see him now, standing in the doorway of the pilothouse, firing his M-16, shouting orders through the smoke and chaos.. Even wounded, or confronting sights no man should ever have to see, he never lost his cool.

    I had to sit on my hands [after a firefight], I was shaking so hard . . . He went to every man on that boat and put his arm around them and asked them how they're doing. I've never had an officer do that before or since. That's the mettle of the man, John Kerry."

    - David Alston

    "What I saw back then [in Vietnam] was a guy with genuine caring and leadership ability who was aggressive when he had to be. What I see now is a guy who's not afraid to tackle tough issues. And he knows what the consequences are of putting people's kids in harm's way."

    - James Wasser

    Don't let facts get in your way Mr. "I-Use-To-Run-The-Ship"
    Last edited by Hatuey; 06-09-14 at 02:27 AM.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Behind the Orange Curtain
    Last Seen
    01-30-15 @ 01:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    15,633

    Re: Kerry: 'Offensive' to leave an American behind

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    This coming from and unconvicted traitor who abandoned his shipmates in Vietnam.

    By JEREMY HERB | 6/8/14 9:13 AM EDT

    Secretary of State John Kerry is defending President Barack Obama's prisoner swap, saying it would be “offensive and incomprehensible” to consciously leave behind an U.S. soldier

    Kerry: 'Offensive' to leave an American behind - POLITICO.com
    Seems like Kerry is without words.

    He can't say that Bergdahl "served with honor and distinction" because Obama's National Security Advisor, Susan Rice already used that one and was caught again lying for Obama. Dejavue of Benghazi.

    And Kerry couldn't accuse soldiers in Bergdahl's platoon of personally raping women, cutting off ears, cutting off heads, cutting off limbs, blowing up bodies, randomly shooting at civilians, razing villages in fashion reminiscent of Genghis Khan because he already tried that one by accusing 2.5 million American soldiers, Marines, sailors and airmen of those atrocities while we were still on the battlefield.

  5. #5
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Kerry: 'Offensive' to leave an American behind

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    These shipmates?

    "In 1969, I was Sen. Kerry's gun mate atop of the Swift boat in Vietnam. And I just wanted to let everyone know that, contrary to all the rumors that you might hear from the other side, Sen. Kerry's blood is red, not blue. I know, I've seen it.

    "If it weren't for Sen. John Kerry, on the 28th of February 1969, the day he won the Silver Star . . . you and I would not be having this conversation. My name would be on a long, black wall in Washington, D.C. I saw this man save my life."

    - Fred Short

    "I can still see him now, standing in the doorway of the pilothouse, firing his M-16, shouting orders through the smoke and chaos.. Even wounded, or confronting sights no man should ever have to see, he never lost his cool.

    I had to sit on my hands [after a firefight], I was shaking so hard . . . He went to every man on that boat and put his arm around them and asked them how they're doing. I've never had an officer do that before or since. That's the mettle of the man, John Kerry."

    - David Alston

    "What I saw back then [in Vietnam] was a guy with genuine caring and leadership ability who was aggressive when he had to be. What I see now is a guy who's not afraid to tackle tough issues. And he knows what the consequences are of putting people's kids in harm's way."

    - James Wasser

    Don't let facts get in your way Mr. "I-Use-To-Run-The-Ship"
    How anyone could defend "Traitor" Kerry at this time is unbelieveable...He and "Hanoi" Jane Fonda should be tried for treason..
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Behind the Orange Curtain
    Last Seen
    01-30-15 @ 01:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    15,633

    Re: Kerry: 'Offensive' to leave an American behind

    Quote Originally Posted by NIMBY View Post
    If Romney was President, he would be getting props from GOPs for the Nobel Peace Prize for Bergdahl's release.
    I'm reminded of today's meeting between the Pope, Israel and the Palestinians.
    Seems Israel's been okay trading over 1,000 Palestinians in the past, and the GOP got lots of love from Netanyahu in the 2012 election .
    We aren't Israel and I haven't heard of any Israeli soldiers bugging out and deserting in combat.

  7. #7
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:20 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,018

    Re: Kerry: 'Offensive' to leave an American behind

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    How anyone could defend "Traitor" Kerry at this time is unbelieveable...He and "Hanoi" Jane Fonda should be tried for treason..
    Anyone who would defend him? THOSE ARE HIS SHIPMATES! The ones you claimed he abandoned! So, are his shipmates traitors too?
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  8. #8
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    IL
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    36,762

    Re: Kerry: 'Offensive' to leave an American behind

    I don't suppose you very conservative anti-Obama posters give a damn that Bergdahl was tortured and caged.
    That's exactly what will happen to the GOP politically in 2014 when they are outed for their treachory.

    When the next "select" committee is chosen, try working on Real Life problems, like the VA .
    Physics is Phun

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Behind the Orange Curtain
    Last Seen
    01-30-15 @ 01:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    15,633

    Re: Kerry: 'Offensive' to leave an American behind

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    These shipmates?
    No ****, those are some of Kerry's shipmates that he abandoned after four long months in-country.

    I wonder what all of the other officers and men in Kerry's swift-boat squadron had to say ?

    Well we can go here and find out. -> WinterSoldier.com - <p>Swift Boat Veterans

  10. #10
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    IL
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    36,762

    Re: Kerry: 'Offensive' to leave an American behind

    Quote Originally Posted by APACHERAT View Post
    We aren't Israel and I haven't heard of any Israeli soldiers bugging out and deserting in combat.
    No amount of quantity/quality of Israeli deflection has worked yet, especially this.
    This is like we respect the hell out of Israel until you compare POW exchanges.

    What has really surprised me all along is that none of your "types" has brought up Carter's amnesty .
    Physics is Phun

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •