Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 343515253
Results 521 to 524 of 524

Thread: Judge strikes down Wisconsin gay marriage ban[W:287:411]

  1. #521
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:02 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,084

    Re: Judge strikes down Wisconsin gay marriage ban[W:287]

    Quote Originally Posted by What if...? View Post
    Gotcha!

    There are two methods to discern the will of "god".

    Words written by men and observation of the created universe.

    There are two species where females are sexually receptive at all times but only fertile part of that time; humans and bonobo chimps.

    The fact that human females can have sex even when not fertile is pretty solid evidence that "god" had more than procreation in mind for sex. If not, women would have "seasons" like all the other mammals.

    Further, take the bonobo. Innocent as all animals are. They have a matriarchal social order and spend a ridiculous amount of time engaged in sexual acts, including sodomy (oral).

    So do we believe words on paper put there by men or what can clearly be observed in "gods" creation itself?

    "God" made women to engage in sex without being fertile. What he made contradicts what you believe.

    Unless you believe in "douchebag god" who built us temptable, in a world full of temptations, and damns us for eternity if we give in to the process "he" created in the first place.
    going by the Eden account that's right up his gods ally

  2. #522
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Last Seen
    06-30-16 @ 07:32 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,309
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Judge strikes down Wisconsin gay marriage ban[W:287]

    Quote Originally Posted by Lursa View Post
    By disproving him.
    Never been done.

  3. #523
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:02 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,084

    Re: Judge strikes down Wisconsin gay marriage ban[W:287]

    Quote Originally Posted by Paleocon View Post
    Never been done.
    been done on hear with you we go over it for a bit then you stop posting to are objections without refuting them happened on that evidence for god thread that's still ongoing

  4. #524
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:37 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,890

    Re: Judge strikes down Wisconsin gay marriage ban[W:287]

    Quote Originally Posted by Paleocon View Post
    Never been done.
    LOL

    Only in your mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 343515253

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •