Page 41 of 53 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 410 of 524

Thread: Judge strikes down Wisconsin gay marriage ban[W:287:411]

  1. #401
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Last Seen
    06-30-16 @ 07:32 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,309
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Judge strikes down Wisconsin gay marriage ban[W:287]

    Quote Originally Posted by roguenuke View Post
    The vast majority of sex, of both humans and even many other animals does not result in procreation. That is reality.
    Natural sex acts are capable of resulting in procreation.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal View Post
    You mean an alternate reality in which non-procreation sex isn't practiced?
    No I mean an alternate reality in which sodomy is natural.

  2. #402
    Almost respectable

    Cardinal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    35,921

    Re: Judge strikes down Wisconsin gay marriage ban[W:287]

    Quote Originally Posted by Paleocon View Post
    Natural sex acts are capable of resulting in procreation.
    Why is anybody obligated to perform sex acts that result in procreation?

    Quote Originally Posted by Paleocon View Post
    No I mean an alternate reality in which sodomy is natural.
    And what are you basing what is "natural" on?

  3. #403
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Last Seen
    06-30-16 @ 07:32 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,309
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Judge strikes down Wisconsin gay marriage ban[W:287]

    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal View Post
    Why is anybody obligated to perform sex acts that result in procreation?



    And what are you basing what is "natural" on?
    Because that's the nature of human sexuality.

    Human nature.

  4. #404
    Sage
    roguenuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Last Seen
    12-22-17 @ 12:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    29,154

    Re: Judge strikes down Wisconsin gay marriage ban[W:287]

    Quote Originally Posted by Paleocon View Post
    Natural sex acts are capable of resulting in procreation.
    Not for everyone, and for various reasons.
    "A woman is like a teabag, you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water." - Eleanor Roosevelt

    Keep your religion out of other people's marriages.

  5. #405
    Sage
    roguenuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Last Seen
    12-22-17 @ 12:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    29,154

    Re: Judge strikes down Wisconsin gay marriage ban[W:287]

    Quote Originally Posted by Paleocon View Post
    Because that's the nature of human sexuality.

    Human nature.
    Philosophical argument. Subjective. Opinion.
    "A woman is like a teabag, you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water." - Eleanor Roosevelt

    Keep your religion out of other people's marriages.

  6. #406
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Last Seen
    06-30-16 @ 07:32 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,309
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Judge strikes down Wisconsin gay marriage ban[W:287]

    Quote Originally Posted by roguenuke View Post
    Not for everyone, and for various reasons.
    The nature of natural sex acts is to be capable of resulting in conception. That ecocide circumstances of persons impede this does not change the nature of the act.

    Quote Originally Posted by roguenuke View Post
    Philosophical argument. Subjective. Opinion.
    Duh. No. No.

  7. #407
    Sage
    roguenuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Last Seen
    12-22-17 @ 12:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    29,154

    Re: Judge strikes down Wisconsin gay marriage ban[W:287]

    Quote Originally Posted by Paleocon View Post
    The nature of natural sex acts is to be capable of resulting in conception. That ecocide circumstances of persons impede this does not change the nature of the act.

    Duh. No. No.
    You have nothing but opinion here. This is why you lose your arguments. You can't even recognize that the philosophical argument you are trying to present is subjective. It is nothing but your personal opinion.

    As for the nature of sex, you failed. The fact that some people cannot procreate when having sex means that it absolutely does counter the notion that the natural end of sex is procreation.
    "A woman is like a teabag, you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water." - Eleanor Roosevelt

    Keep your religion out of other people's marriages.

  8. #408
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Last Seen
    06-30-16 @ 07:32 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,309
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Judge strikes down Wisconsin gay marriage ban[W:287]

    Quote Originally Posted by roguenuke View Post
    You have nothing but opinion here. This is why you lose your arguments. You can't even recognize that the philosophical argument you are trying to present is subjective. It is nothing but your personal opinion.

    As for the nature of sex, you failed. The fact that some people cannot procreate when having sex means that it absolutely does counter the notion that the natural end of sex is procreation.
    This idiotic blather is just that, idiotic blather. Simply repeating "that's your opinion" doesn't change the nature of reality any more than sticking your fingers in your ears and yelling "I can't here you" does.

    No it doesn't mean that. For instance, the nature of legs is to walk. Some people legs are incapable of fulfilling this function. That doesn't change the nature of a leg.

  9. #409
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    45,381

    Re: Judge strikes down Wisconsin gay marriage ban[W:287]

    Quote Originally Posted by Paleocon View Post
    This idiotic blather is just that, idiotic blather. Simply repeating "that's your opinion" doesn't change the nature of reality any more than sticking your fingers in your ears and yelling "I can't here you" does.

    No it doesn't mean that. For instance, the nature of legs is to walk. Some people legs are incapable of fulfilling this function. That doesn't change the nature of a leg.
    this is exactly why your argument fails. Your OPINION of what applies to equal rights and SSM is meanignless.
    Please continue though its always entertaining to see somethign presented like it matters when it factually doesnt.
    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Genetically human & human being is exactly the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hicup View Post
    homosexuality is objectively wrong, but because science tells me it is, not politics.
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    I'm not at risk for AIDS. Gays are.
    Quote Originally Posted by ajn678 View Post
    there is no such thing as an abortion on a dead fetus.

  10. #410
    Sage
    roguenuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Last Seen
    12-22-17 @ 12:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    29,154

    Re: Judge strikes down Wisconsin gay marriage ban[W:287]

    Quote Originally Posted by Paleocon View Post
    This idiotic blather is just that, idiotic blather. Simply repeating "that's your opinion" doesn't change the nature of reality any more than sticking your fingers in your ears and yelling "I can't here you" does.

    No it doesn't mean that. For instance, the nature of legs is to walk. Some people legs are incapable of fulfilling this function. That doesn't change the nature of a leg.
    So are you trying to tell me that I can't use my legs to swim? Is it not natural for humans to swim by propelling themselves through the water with their legs?

    Of course, legs are a physical body part, whereas sexuality is an attraction, and sex is an act. You are wrongfully trying to compare very different things here.
    "A woman is like a teabag, you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water." - Eleanor Roosevelt

    Keep your religion out of other people's marriages.

Page 41 of 53 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •