Page 27 of 53 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 270 of 524

Thread: Judge strikes down Wisconsin gay marriage ban[W:287:411]

  1. #261
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,835

    re: Judge strikes down Wisconsin gay marriage ban[W:287]

    Quote Originally Posted by Paleocon View Post
    1) You claimed that the government should ignore God.
    2) see 1
    3) And what of the rights of God?
    4.)It would be wrong for them to support a false religion.
    1.) factually wrong, never did this one time and nobody honest and educated will buy this lie.
    If you disagree simply qoute me saying this LMAO
    2.) yes please see 1
    3.) what of them? they arent impacted at all by rights and freedom. In fact they are empowered and protected, thats my point.
    4.) you mean your OPINION of a false religion, I KNEW you would dodged this question because it totally exposes your failed post.

    facts win again

    thank you again for proving my post right
    to bad freedom and rights bother you but maybe theres a county out there where they dont have those things and you can force your subjective views and morals on others.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  2. #262
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Last Seen
    06-30-16 @ 07:32 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,309
    Blog Entries
    1

    re: Judge strikes down Wisconsin gay marriage ban[W:287]

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Then quit presuming to speak for him.
    He has spoken already.

    Quote Originally Posted by roguenuke View Post
    The government should ignore any claim any person or group or religion or religious texts make over what God wants because no one can possibly be certain of that.

    God, until he/she is proven to exist, does not have rights. You can't prove which religion is false and which is real, which is exactly why we have a secular government.

    As has been pointed out to you, would you want the government to choose a God to believe that wasn't the same as the one you believe in? Why would you force others to live under the rules of your God just because you believe you are believing in the correct God?
    God can be proven to exist, and the true religion can be proven:

    http://www.debatepolitics.com/religi...post1063196439

    I wouldn't want the government supporting a false god, because that would be disconnected from reality. What makes the true God different is that he is the true God.

  3. #263
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,835

    re: Judge strikes down Wisconsin gay marriage ban[W:287]

    Quote Originally Posted by Paleocon View Post
    He has spoken already.



    God can be proven to exist, and the true religion can be proven:

    http://www.debatepolitics.com/religi...post1063196439

    I wouldn't want the government supporting a false god, because that would be disconnected from reality. What makes the true God different is that he is the true God.
    let us know when it happens cause it factually hasn't yet
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  4. #264
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Last Seen
    06-30-16 @ 07:32 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,309
    Blog Entries
    1

    re: Judge strikes down Wisconsin gay marriage ban[W:287]

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    let us know when it happens cause it factually hasn't yet
    What?

  5. #265
    Almost respectable

    Cardinal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    35,056

    re: Judge strikes down Wisconsin gay marriage ban[W:287]

    Quote Originally Posted by Paleocon View Post
    Your point?
    It's impossible to reason with a religious fundamentalist.

  6. #266
    Sage
    roguenuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    29,068

    re: Judge strikes down Wisconsin gay marriage ban[W:287]

    Quote Originally Posted by Paleocon View Post
    He has spoken already.

    God can be proven to exist, and the true religion can be proven:

    http://www.debatepolitics.com/religi...post1063196439

    I wouldn't want the government supporting a false god, because that would be disconnected from reality. What makes the true God different is that he is the true God.
    You cannot prove that the God you believe in (and that means that this God is exactly how you believe in Him) exists. You can't. You may want to believe that you or someone else has proven the existence of your god, but you would be wrong.

    You cannot prove a true God, no matter how much you might want to believe that you have/did.
    "A woman is like a teabag, you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water." - Eleanor Roosevelt

    Keep your religion out of other people's marriages.

  7. #267
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Last Seen
    06-30-16 @ 07:32 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,309
    Blog Entries
    1

    re: Judge strikes down Wisconsin gay marriage ban[W:287]

    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal View Post
    It's impossible to reason with a religious fundamentalist.
    I'm not a fundamentalist.

    Quote Originally Posted by roguenuke View Post
    You cannot prove that the God you believe in (and that means that this God is exactly how you believe in Him) exists. You can't. You may want to believe that you or someone else has proven the existence of your god, but you would be wrong.

    You cannot prove a true God, no matter how much you might want to believe that you have/did.
    You're dodging the argument given.

  8. #268
    Sage
    roguenuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    29,068

    re: Judge strikes down Wisconsin gay marriage ban[W:287]

    Quote Originally Posted by Paleocon View Post
    I'm not a fundamentalist.

    You're dodging the argument given.
    Your argument is subjective and pointless. You cannot possibly prove that your version of God exists. You simply can't. And that means that any version of God or anyone's god can be chosen in place of yours to follow without a secular government.

    If any particular God were ever truly proven to exist, we would not have so many religions and especially not so many denominations within those major religions.
    "A woman is like a teabag, you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water." - Eleanor Roosevelt

    Keep your religion out of other people's marriages.

  9. #269
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Last Seen
    06-30-16 @ 07:32 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,309
    Blog Entries
    1

    re: Judge strikes down Wisconsin gay marriage ban[W:287]

    Quote Originally Posted by roguenuke View Post
    Your argument is subjective and pointless. You cannot possibly prove that your version of God exists. You simply can't. And that means that any version of God or anyone's god can be chosen in place of yours to follow without a secular government.

    If any particular God were ever truly proven to exist, we would not have so many religions and especially not so many denominations within those major religions.
    Again, you haven't refuted the argument.

  10. #270
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,835

    re: Judge strikes down Wisconsin gay marriage ban[W:287]

    Quote Originally Posted by Paleocon View Post
    What?
    "God can be proven to exist, and the true religion can be proven"
    factually hasnt happened yet
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

Page 27 of 53 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •