Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
Results 81 to 85 of 85

Thread: European Central Bank adopts negative interest rates

  1. #81
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Last Seen
    05-04-15 @ 04:39 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    2,422

    Re: European Central Bank adopts negative interest rates

    Quote Originally Posted by PoS View Post
    Two links you posted, one is from a blog and another is a flyer which says nothing. If you want to be taken seriously you will have to do better than that.
    So you CAN'T be honest? Got it

    Sorry, IF your idea is success is NOT getting back up to pre crisis levels using 'austerity', where the US economy dumped 9%+ of GDP the last quarter of 2008, and got back quite fast, I don't see your point? lol

    Thanks for the ad homs BTW

    I had the wrong link on one

    Here

    Even if the Baltics were not on a convergence path, they would still be expected to grow faster than their EU neighbours, simply because they were so badly hit by the financial crisis, far worse even than Ireland.

    Ireland, Lithuania, Estonia, and Latvia suffered peak-to-trough falls in GDP of 10.1%, 14.8%, 17.4% and 20.7% respectively. The further they fall, the faster they climb because there is so much more slack in their economies, and because they have lost so much of their potential GDP. In part, the Baltics are making up for lost growth as they regain the convergence path

    There is a school of thought that argues that beatings should continue until morale improves


    http://www.ictu.ie/download/pdf/balt..._june_2012.pdf

  2. #82
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: European Central Bank adopts negative interest rates

    Quote Originally Posted by dad2three2001 View Post
    Ad hons? I'm shocked
    It would help if you quoted properly. Lastly, I'm hoping you get the hint that using better source material may soften the militant left wing perspective your posts deliver. I'm not holding my breath you understand...
    I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on whats being proposed here, hed agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute. - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  3. #83
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Last Seen
    05-04-15 @ 04:39 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    2,422

    Re: European Central Bank adopts negative interest rates

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    It would help if you quoted properly. Lastly, I'm hoping you get the hint that using better source material may soften the militant left wing perspective your posts deliver. I'm not holding my breath you understand...
    Sorry, unfortunately about 30% of AmeriKa (the radical right, CONservatives, Libertarians) is out of touch with reality. You guys are nothing but throwbacks to the Birchers that are better funded and have better commercials, still the same hate and disinformation and FEAR...

  4. #84
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: European Central Bank adopts negative interest rates

    Quote Originally Posted by dad2three2001 View Post
    Sorry, unfortunately about 30% of AmeriKa (the radical right, CONservatives, Libertarians) is out of touch with reality.
    Citation and source please.

    Quote Originally Posted by dad2three2001 View Post
    You guys are nothing but throwbacks to the Birchers that are better funded and have better commercials, still the same hate and disinformation and FEAR...
    Like the disinformation from cbcc.org? Oh you only like to left wing hate, disinformation and FEAR....
    I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on whats being proposed here, hed agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute. - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  5. #85
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Last Seen
    05-04-15 @ 04:39 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    2,422

    Re: European Central Bank adopts negative interest rates

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    Citation and source please.

    Like the disinformation from cbcc.org? Oh you only like to left wing hate, disinformation and FEAR....


    I never meant to say that the conservatives are generally stupid. I meant to say that stupid people are generally Conservative. I believe that is so obviously and universally admitted a principle that I hardly think any gentleman will deny it.

    John Stuart Mill, in a letter to the Conservative MP, John Pakington

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •