Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 103

Thread: Justin Bieber Sings About Killing Black People, Joining KKK

  1. #61
    Sage
    Renae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    San Antonio Texas
    Last Seen
    10-23-17 @ 10:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    38,972
    Blog Entries
    15

    Re: Justin Bieber Sings About Killing Black People, Joining KKK

    Quote Originally Posted by tacomancer View Post
    I have been around plenty, and I expect civil behavior.
    Kids tend to do stupid things. Getting all indignant over this is almost laughable.
    Climate, changes. It takes a particularly uneducated population to buy into the idea that it's their fault climate is changing and further political solutions can fix it.



  2. #62
    Doesn't go below juicy
    tacomancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Cleveland
    Last Seen
    05-20-16 @ 02:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    31,781

    Re: Justin Bieber Sings About Killing Black People, Joining KKK

    Quote Originally Posted by MrVicchio View Post
    Kids tend to do stupid things. Getting all indignant over this is almost laughable.
    In that case we may as well not have laws because criminals are just going to rob houses.

    wrong is wrong.

  3. #63
    Sage
    Renae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    San Antonio Texas
    Last Seen
    10-23-17 @ 10:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    38,972
    Blog Entries
    15

    Re: Justin Bieber Sings About Killing Black People, Joining KKK

    Quote Originally Posted by tacomancer View Post
    In that case we may as well not have laws because criminals are just going to rob houses.

    wrong is wrong.
    Wherein did I say it was right? Didn't. I'm just not going to get all that excited over a NON issue.
    Climate, changes. It takes a particularly uneducated population to buy into the idea that it's their fault climate is changing and further political solutions can fix it.



  4. #64
    Educator
    mtm1963's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Tennessee
    Last Seen
    05-25-17 @ 04:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,067

    Re: Justin Bieber Sings About Killing Black People, Joining KKK

    standards and Double Standards......................
    Go Vols

  5. #65
    Doesn't go below juicy
    tacomancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Cleveland
    Last Seen
    05-20-16 @ 02:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    31,781

    Re: Justin Bieber Sings About Killing Black People, Joining KKK

    Quote Originally Posted by MrVicchio View Post
    Wherein did I say it was right? Didn't. I'm just not going to get all that excited over a NON issue.
    If you don't want to be a good example as a adult, I can't stop you.

  6. #66
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,512

    Re: Justin Bieber Sings About Killing Black People, Joining KKK

    He'll get a free pass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  7. #67
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,512

    Re: Justin Bieber Sings About Killing Black People, Joining KKK

    Quote Originally Posted by tacomancer View Post
    In that case we may as well not have laws because criminals are just going to rob houses.

    wrong is wrong.
    Where were you when Beiber actually broke the law?
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  8. #68
    Ho, ho, ho.
    Superfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    East Coast
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    21,673

    Re: Justin Bieber Sings About Killing Black People, Joining KKK

    Quote Originally Posted by fishinRod View Post
    NOT....the only reason they pulled her show was because of all the media coverage...it was right up there with the missing plane and the Boston Marathon bombing...they could slap this bieber crap in your face daily like they did her and he would be done..like you say, just reporting what he did, only over and over and over......sorry but 14 isnt a exactly a child and if you think at that age you dont know right from wrong you are only kidding yourself.....go ahead and blame it on bad parenting, the failed eduacation sysytem, whatever....its just deflecting the blame from where it belongs.....either we can all say the word or we all cannot...just quit picking and choosing who can and can't, where or when or no matter what age regardless of the "context"..its total BS....just more liberal hypocrisy
    Wow. Once you calm down, drink a beer and relax, come back and show me where I said that what Beiber said was OK. You won't find it - I promise, because I don't think it's OK. I do think that someone that young heard it from home. Racism is a learned behavior. Not something we are born with. Many people, such as myself, who were raised in a racist household, grew out of it. I'm thinking that maybe Paula Deen didn't get that memo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chomsky
    It's easy to be a Conservative, until you need help.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal
    After years of condemning Bill Clinton for being a rapist, Republicans apparently changed their minds about the whole thing and elected one of their own.
    Quote Originally Posted by iliveonramen
    Fox News knows their audience. Nuance and facts aren't why they tune in.

  9. #69
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: Justin Bieber Sings About Killing Black People, Joining KKK

    Quote Originally Posted by tacomancer View Post
    In that case we may as well not have laws because criminals are just going to rob houses.

    wrong is wrong.
    **** that - you may not like it or agree with it but it's not a crime.

    Everyone would be facing charges if we disagreed with them, and I'm quite sure our local criminal courts and DOJ would love it.

    Who are we going to charge Next Black Sabbath or Ozzy?

    How about the ****ing entire punk movement?

  10. #70
    Sage
    cpwill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    USofA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    57,130

    Re: Justin Bieber Sings About Killing Black People, Joining KKK

    Quote Originally Posted by Zyphlin View Post
    Look, I'm not Beiber fan....but this is a 5 year old video from when he was an adolescent. He did and said something stupid and offensive....which is about par for the course for adolescents. I don't expect them to know significantly better, nor am I going to come down hard on Bieber on this 5 years after the fact. There's a lot of stupid **** he does in the present that is more problematic to me, such as the allegations of street racing while intoxicated, then saying something racially stupid five years ago as a teen.

    Meh
    Yeah. Let me know when we decide to get upset about adults who call for the deaths of others and utilize racial slurs.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •