Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 103

Thread: Justin Bieber Sings About Killing Black People, Joining KKK

  1. #91
    Dungeon Master
    Chicks dig the long ball

    azgreg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:40 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    14,138

    Re: Justin Bieber Sings About Killing Black People, Joining KKK

    Quote Originally Posted by AJiveMan View Post
    Where's the link for that deportation petition?
    I have CDO, it's like OCD but the letters are in alphabetical order like they should be.

  2. #92
    Paying To Play
    AJiveMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    wisconSIN
    Last Seen
    05-15-15 @ 04:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,775

    Re: Justin Bieber Sings About Killing Black People, Joining KKK

    Quote Originally Posted by azgreg View Post
    Cute!

  3. #93
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,082

    Re: Justin Bieber Sings About Killing Black People, Joining KKK

    Quote Originally Posted by CalGun View Post
    So its ok to be a racist pig so long as your liberal - or do you just want to talk about key lime pies and ignore your leans hypocrisy?
    Justin Bieber is anything but a liberal.

    Abortion is wrong:

    The teen heartthrob is quoted in the magazine's March issue as saying "you should just wait" until you're in love to have sex, and "I really don't believe in abortion … It's like killing a baby."

    Read more: Justin Bieber's abortion comments in Rolling Stone slammed on 'The View' - NY Daily News
    When asked about situations in which women become pregnant after being raped, Bieber said he believed "everything happens for a reason," but noted, "I haven't been in that position, so I wouldn't be able to judge that."

    Read more: Justin Bieber's abortion comments in Rolling Stone slammed on 'The View' - NY Daily News
    Homosexuality is a choice:

    The Justin Bieber Controversy | Advocate.com

    In excerpts from the interview published on the magazine's website, 16-year-old Bieber is asked for his view on homosexuality and replies, "It's everyone's own decision to do that. It doesn't affect me and shouldn't affect anyone else.”
    Justin Bieber meeting sold at U.K. Conservative fundraiser | National Post

    Britain’s Conservative party is embroiled in a cash-for-access dispute after allegedly selling a meet-and-greet with Canadian singer Justin Bieber — without telling him first.

    According to the London Sun, British Prime Minister David Cameron’s Tory party sold a meeting with the Baby singer for £10,000 ($15,500) in order to raise money for party coffers.

    The paper said a wealthy financier was the highest bidder at an auction held during the Tories’ annual Black and White Party fundraiser.
    Justin Bieber: F*** Bill Clinton! (Video) - National Conservative | Examiner.com

    After doing that, he turned, saw a picture of President Bill Clinton on the wall and sprayed it with cleaning liquid and blurted out “F*** Bill Clinton!” The guys with him were obviously entertained and their reaction to each dastardly deed encouraged Bieber to continue his antics.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  4. #94
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Denio Junction
    Last Seen
    11-13-14 @ 12:09 AM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    7,039
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Justin Bieber Sings About Killing Black People, Joining KKK


  5. #95
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,082

    Re: Justin Bieber Sings About Killing Black People, Joining KKK

    Quote Originally Posted by CalGun View Post
    Wait.. your argument is that he is a liberal because he was in a concert at the white house? As opposed to the claim that he is conservative because of his actual opinions? LOL. You're more of a hack than I thought. Hey, don't let his own statements on a myriad of issues get in the way of your anti-liberal rant. Next, you'll be stating Charles Krauthammer is a Democrat/Liberal.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  6. #96
    Advisor
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    NC
    Last Seen
    09-04-15 @ 01:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    420

    Re: Justin Bieber Sings About Killing Black People, Joining KKK

    Quote Originally Posted by Superfly View Post
    Seriously? That's what you got out of my response? Then maybe you should be getting your information from your granddaughter. She's probably more your speed.
    she makes a lot more sense than you do...and is more believable

  7. #97
    Professor
    herenow1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    12-11-15 @ 11:07 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,686

    Re: Justin Bieber Sings About Killing Black People, Joining KKK

    I only go on twitter to spy on my kids( don't judge me) and half the kids use the "n" word or retweet racist dumb stuff as a term of endearment. I guess bc I read it so much it's not a big shock to me. What goes on in the mind and what's extended through the fingertips by todays youth is scary!

  8. #98
    Sage
    Papa bull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Midwest
    Last Seen
    06-25-15 @ 01:35 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    6,927

    Re: Justin Bieber Sings About Killing Black People, Joining KKK

    Who is Justin Bieber?
    You can't reason anyone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into in the first place.

  9. #99
    Professor
    herenow1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    12-11-15 @ 11:07 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,686

    Re: Justin Bieber Sings About Killing Black People, Joining KKK

    I feel bad for his mom. She's the one suffering in shame right now, from embarrassment. She raised him right, he had a good start, and he just got caught up in the crap!

  10. #100
    Ho, ho, ho.
    Superfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    East Coast
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    21,689

    Re: Justin Bieber Sings About Killing Black People, Joining KKK

    Quote Originally Posted by fishinRod View Post
    she makes a lot more sense than you do...and is more believable
    Aw shucks, man. That really hurts.

    I think I need a tissue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chomsky
    It's easy to be a Conservative, until you need help.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal
    After years of condemning Bill Clinton for being a rapist, Republicans apparently changed their minds about the whole thing and elected one of their own.
    Quote Originally Posted by iliveonramen
    Fox News knows their audience. Nuance and facts aren't why they tune in.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •