Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 42

Thread: Charges detail Waukesha pre-teens' plot to kill classmate

  1. #31
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Last Seen
    05-09-15 @ 08:15 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,023

    Re: Charges detail Waukesha pre-teens' plot to kill classmate

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    Why do we care about another forum?
    What other forum are we talking about?

  2. #32
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,891

    Re: Charges detail Waukesha pre-teens' plot to kill classmate

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    They'll be locked up until they're 18 or 21.

    I've read a lot of news stories about little girls or young girls murdering people and what I have noticed is that they do it for the most trivial reasons.

    When guys get in disputes or disagreements they generally just fight it out toe to toe, yet girls seem to get passive and plot to murder. The differences on how females handle disputes and how males handle disputes baffles me.

    Males may be brutes and settle our differences in a barbaric way but females get downright sadistic when they get pissed off, they're also a hell of a lot more cruel than males...
    I haven't read yet about either assailant having a dispute with their victim.

    But if we're going to overgeneralize, it usually isn't girls who go out and shoot as many innocent people as they can before taking their own lives either.

  3. #33
    Kinky
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    39,089

    Re: Charges detail Waukesha pre-teens' plot to kill classmate

    Quote Originally Posted by northwinds View Post
    What other forum are we talking about?
    I don't know and I don't care. You have to ask the poster who thinks we're all interested in another forum.

  4. #34
    Guru

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    07-04-15 @ 04:17 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,032

    Re: Charges detail Waukesha pre-teens' plot to kill classmate

    Quote Originally Posted by northwinds View Post
    What other forum are we talking about?
    comments on sfgate.com

    If anyone doesn't care about other forums, that's fine. I find this forum refreshing because it doesn't focus on the race of accused assailants (at least in the threads I've read) and felt contrasting it with a forum where people are hyper-vigilant about the race of assailants - when they aren't white - was worth mentioning.

    Obviously, we don't all enjoy every comment on these boards.

  5. #35
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: Charges detail Waukesha pre-teens' plot to kill classmate

    Quote Originally Posted by nota bene View Post
    I haven't read yet about either assailant having a dispute with their victim.

    But if we're going to overgeneralize, it usually isn't girls who go out and shoot as many innocent people as they can before taking their own lives either.

    The article clearly stated the motive for the attempted murder was about some sort of "fictional" character being real or not and that's why the girl was stabbed...

    Basically the two would be murderers had a difficult time telling the difference between TV and reality.
    Last edited by Mr.Nick; 06-03-14 at 09:04 PM.

  6. #36
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,082

    Re: Charges detail Waukesha pre-teens' plot to kill classmate

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    Thank you for sharing your opinion, however difficult it was to read. I disagree.

    No, when I was 12, there weren't 2 12 year old girls stabbing another 12 year old girl because of a website. This story isn't about someone beating someone up.
    were their any that murdered for some other reason is this the 1st time kids have murdered others in are history?

    pretty sure most people are not for this kind of behavior and a vast majority of 12 year old girls don't kill their friends

    so what has society done that's so bad?

  7. #37
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    NE WI.
    Last Seen
    08-30-15 @ 03:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,029

    Re: Charges detail Waukesha pre-teens' plot to kill classmate

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    They'll be locked up until they're 18 or 21.
    a) I've read a lot of news stories about little girls or young girls murdering people and what I have noticed is that they do it for the most trivial reasons.
    b) When guys get in disputes or disagreements they generally just fight it out toe to toe, yet girls seem to get passive and plot to murder. The differences on how females handle disputes and how males handle disputes baffles me.
    c) Males may be brutes and settle our differences in a barbaric way but females get downright sadistic when they get pissed off, they're also a hell of a lot more cruel than males...
    `

    a) Proof? Evidence? Check these stats out: Murder Offenders by Age, Sex, and Race, 2010 and Murder Offenders by Age, Sex, and Race, 2011 and Homicide Trends in the United States, 1980-2008

    b) I'd be baffled too if I believed in things that don't exist.

    c) Opinion....highly subjective.

    `

  8. #38
    Guru

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    07-04-15 @ 04:17 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,032

    Re: Charges detail Waukesha pre-teens' plot to kill classmate

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    Thank you for sharing your opinion, however difficult it was to read. I disagree.

    No, when I was 12, there weren't 2 12 year old girls stabbing another 12 year old girl because of a website. This story isn't about someone beating someone up.
    While of course it wouldn't have been about websites (since those are relatively new) yes, kids have killing other kids well before now

    Some examples

    The Unthinkable — Children Who Kill and What Motivates Them -- The Crime Library — The Unthinkable — Crime Library

    Jesse Pomeroy was fourteen when he was arrested in 1874 for the sadistic murder of a four-year-old boy. He was quickly dubbed "The Boston Boy Fiend." His rampage had begun three years earlier with the sexual torture of seven other boys. For those crimes Pomeroy was sentenced to reform school, but then he was released early. Not long afterward he mutilated and killed a 10-year-old girl who came into his mother's store. A month later, he snatched four-year-old Horace Mullen. He took Horace to a swamp outside town and slashed him so savagely with a knife that he nearly decapitated the child.
    Mary Flora Bell wanted to "hurt" someone. She was an angry child, the product of an unsettled home in which chronic abuse was the norm. She had a friend, Nora Bell, and they often did things together. When Mary was eleven, she and Nora lured a boy to the top of an air raid shelter. When he fell and was injured, it was thought to be an accident. Two weeks later, the corpse of four-year-old Martin Brown was found, another assumed accident. Then police discovered notes that indicated that someone was taking responsibility---two people, in fact, who called themselves "Fanny and Faggot." Then Mary showed up at Martin's home so she could "see him in his coffin." Two months passed and another local toddler, three-year-old Brian Howe, turned up missing. When Mary suggested that he might be playing on a certain pile of concrete, searchers looked where she indicated and found his body. He'd been strangled and his legs and stomach had been cut with a razor and scissors. The medical examiner believed it to be the handiwork of a child.

    Mary and Norma were brought in; Mary made up a story but Norma described watching Mary kill the boy. They went to trial in 1968 in England, where Mary was convicted of two counts of manslaughter. People called her "evil" and a "bad seed," in part because she seemed so indifferent to the proceedings against her. A court psychiatrist said that she was manipulative and dangerous.

  9. #39
    Kinky
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    39,089

    Re: Charges detail Waukesha pre-teens' plot to kill classmate

    Quote Originally Posted by paddymcdougall View Post
    While of course it wouldn't have been about websites (since those are relatively new) yes, kids have killing other kids well before now

    Some examples

    The Unthinkable — Children Who Kill and What Motivates Them -- The Crime Library — The Unthinkable — Crime Library
    Nobody said kids never killed kids before. Your original post likened 12 year old girls stabbing other 12 year old girls because of what they read on a website with 12 year olds beating each other up.

  10. #40
    Educator Johnson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    811

    Re: Charges detail Waukesha pre-teens' plot to kill classmate

    This one really hit home for me...seeing as I recently moved to Waukesha. This happened LESS THAN 3 BLOCKS FROM MY HOME!
    Black Lives matter. Until you multiply them by the speed of light squared, then Black Lives energy.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •