Last edited by Filthy McNasty; 06-05-14 at 07:37 PM.
When ChezC3 is 100% Lost he says "good day" and ChzC3 expects YOU to shut up!Originally Posted by Chez3
If you press his Empty/Lost position .. he says "I said good day" again, as if he doesn't know that "Good day" means HE Takes/Took leave, and that You can still reply!
He just tried the one-two juvenile/lost-point Trolling on me to!
Last edited by mbig; 06-05-14 at 07:48 PM.
I'm personally sick of not being able to dunk a basketball because of racism.
Lets see where shall I start...
- Lied about the stimulus package claiming the economy was going to explode
- Cash for clunkers waste of time and money
- Shovel ready jobs waste of time and money
- The Russian "reset" and Obama's "flexibility" after the election back fires
- The Arab Spring which backfired
- The Syrian red line, and second red line standing by and watching a hundred thousand people die, by chemical weapon no less
- The Beer Summit (aka, "The Police acted stupidly")
- Outing a CIA station chief in Afghanistan
- The VA administration scandal he knew about in 2008 and did nothing about until it blew up in his face
- The IRS targeting Obama's enemies, which is still being blocked from investigation
- Tapping the press phone records
- Benghazi and the death of three Americans, zero terrorists arrested or held accountable two years later, Susan Rice sent out to lie to the American people.
- Fast & Furious sending guns over the boarder without the ability to track them
- The ACA rollout
- The GSA spending nearly a million dollars on clowns and mind readers
- Green job poster child Solyndra and their subsequent bankruptcy
- The "If you like your insurance you can keep your insurance, period" lie.
- Bergdahl Rose Garden circus, trading 5 top Taliban terrorist leaders for an alleged deserter (add: Another Susan Rice lie fest on the Sunday shows)
Now for the best part
Unemployment reduction is due to the highest number of American's dropping out of the work force
The bailout of GM backfired and now GM is facing a huge scandal for replacing parts with defective ones which have killed quite a few people and has caused millions of recalls. Great investment there!
GM: No cover-up in ignition switch defect 15 employees fired - MSN Autos
Poverty under Obama breaks a 50 year record! Way to go!
Poverty level under Obama breaks 50-year record - Washington Times
Unemployment for minorities skyrockets!
Minority Unemployment Skyrocketing, Report Says | Black Radio Network
Oh yeah, Obama's just doing a bang up job!
Last edited by Ockham; 06-05-14 at 07:49 PM.
“I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on what’s being proposed here, he’d agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute.” - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.
To knowingly repatriate 5 top Taliban leaders who are going to return to the business of killing more American soldiers.
Obama did this for a poll bounce, for political points, nothing more and it backfired.