Page 28 of 54 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 280 of 533

Thread: Bowe Bergdahl, U.S. soldier held in Afghanistan, freed in swap

  1. #271
    Guru

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In a Blue State
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    4,733

    Re: Bowe Bergdahl, U.S. soldier held in Afghanistan, freed in swap

    Quote Originally Posted by Travis007 View Post
    You do know that our troops were told to shoot him upon finding him..that they considered him taliban from radio intercepts
    A soldier said that. I would be interested in the leadership coming forward and admitting that. If he was considered a combatant he would have been dropped from rolls.
    We went from sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me to safe spaces.

  2. #272
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Last Seen
    08-02-17 @ 02:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,375

    Re: Bowe Bergdahl, U.S. soldier held in Afghanistan, freed in swap

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue_State View Post
    A soldier said that. I would be interested in the leadership coming forward and admitting that. If he was considered a combatant he would have been dropped from rolls.
    he was.. again.. they knew where he was.. they chose to not get him or find him and shoot him..

  3. #273
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Last Seen
    08-02-17 @ 02:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,375

    Re: Bowe Bergdahl, U.S. soldier held in Afghanistan, freed in swap

    This is Obama and Code Pink orchestrated .. a tragedy for the USA


    IMPEACH NOW

  4. #274
    Guru

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In a Blue State
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    4,733

    Re: Bowe Bergdahl, U.S. soldier held in Afghanistan, freed in swap

    Quote Originally Posted by Travis007 View Post
    he was.. again.. they knew where he was.. they chose to not get him or find him and shoot him..
    If they knew where he was, why did the unit go searching for him? He was not dropped from rolls. He is therefore a US Soldier. Therefore, he is subject to UCMJ.
    We went from sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me to safe spaces.

  5. #275
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Last Seen
    08-02-17 @ 02:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,375

    Re: Bowe Bergdahl, U.S. soldier held in Afghanistan, freed in swap

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue_State View Post
    If they knew where he was, why did the unit go searching for him? He was not dropped from rolls. He is therefore a US Soldier. Therefore, he is subject to UCMJ.
    because they found out he was Taliban.. and not worthy of saving..

  6. #276
    Guru

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In a Blue State
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    4,733

    Re: Bowe Bergdahl, U.S. soldier held in Afghanistan, freed in swap

    Quote Originally Posted by Travis007 View Post
    because they found out he was Taliban.. and not worthy of saving..
    Then why wasn't he dropped from rolls?

    It doesn't add up.
    We went from sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me to safe spaces.

  7. #277
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Last Seen
    08-02-17 @ 02:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,375

    Re: Bowe Bergdahl, U.S. soldier held in Afghanistan, freed in swap

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue_State View Post
    Then why wasn't he dropped from rolls?

    It doesn't add up.
    the same reason he got promoted ... a formality in the system..

  8. #278
    Guru

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In a Blue State
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    4,733

    Re: Bowe Bergdahl, U.S. soldier held in Afghanistan, freed in swap

    Quote Originally Posted by Travis007 View Post
    the same reason he got promoted ... a formality in the system..
    Wrong. It isn't a formality for a person named a combatant of the US not to be dropped from rolls.
    We went from sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me to safe spaces.

  9. #279
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Bowe Bergdahl, U.S. soldier held in Afghanistan, freed in swap

    Quote Originally Posted by Travis007 View Post
    This is Obama and Code Pink orchestrated .. a tragedy for the USA


    IMPEACH NOW
    This might be an opportunity to get rid of this dangerous incompetent. Many Democrats in the House and Senate are now willing to openly admit what they always knew, and may be prepared to put the country first.

  10. #280
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Last Seen
    08-02-17 @ 02:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,375

    Re: Bowe Bergdahl, U.S. soldier held in Afghanistan, freed in swap

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    This might be an opportunity to get rid of this dangerous incompetent. Many Democrats in the House and Senate are now willing to openly admit what they always knew, and may be prepared to put the country first.


    God Willing.....

Page 28 of 54 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •