Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 77

Thread: Embattled VA chief Shinseki resigns

  1. #41
    Professor

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    10-28-16 @ 07:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,526

    Re: Embattled VA chief Shinseki resigns

    I just hope this isn't the end of this. The media and public need to keep pressure on the Administration to follow through on this.

  2. #42
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Embattled VA chief Shinseki resigns

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaius46 View Post
    Hey MMC, what's up? Rumsfeld had a annoying habit of not listening to the people who actually knew what they were talking about.
    Yeah I never cared for the Neo Con.....and not even back in the day around NAM. He use to get into with Condi to with his limited intellect.

  3. #43
    Traveler

    Jack Hays's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Williamsburg, Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,854
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Embattled VA chief Shinseki resigns

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Yeah I never cared for the Neo Con.....and not even back in the day around NAM. He use to get into with Condi to with his limited intellect.
    Don't sell DR short. Intellect was never his shortcoming. But once he came to a conclusion he sometimes over committed.
    "It's always reassuring to find you've made the right enemies." -- William J. Donovan

  4. #44
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Embattled VA chief Shinseki resigns

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hays View Post
    Don't sell DR short. Intellect was never his shortcoming. But once he came to a conclusion he sometimes over committed.
    Heya JH. Well.....I am a lil biased. I didn't care for him dumping on Condi. I was basically meaning he couldn't hold a candle to her when it comes to intelligence.

  5. #45
    Traveler

    Jack Hays's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Williamsburg, Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,854
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Embattled VA chief Shinseki resigns

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Heya JH. Well.....I am a lil biased. I didn't care for him dumping on Condi. I was basically meaning he couldn't hold a candle to her when it comes to intelligence.
    They're roughly the same.
    "It's always reassuring to find you've made the right enemies." -- William J. Donovan

  6. #46
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Embattled VA chief Shinseki resigns

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hays View Post
    They're roughly the same.
    Well.....I figured what helped DR was all the knowledge from the Pentagon. Intelligence and learning operations. I don't think he has the academics on her. Nor understanding the Russians and Communists.

  7. #47
    Traveler

    Jack Hays's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Williamsburg, Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,854
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Embattled VA chief Shinseki resigns

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Well.....I figured what helped DR was all the knowledge from the Pentagon. Intelligence and learning operations. I don't think he has the academics on her. Nor understanding the Russians and Communists.
    They're even.
    "It's always reassuring to find you've made the right enemies." -- William J. Donovan

  8. #48
    Educator

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    05-09-16 @ 08:19 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,052

    Re: Embattled VA chief Shinseki resigns

    Quote Originally Posted by Mason66 View Post
    But you said "this" has been going on for a long time. Since the scandal is about the falsification of documents, that is what I thought you were talking about.

    So you do not know if the falsification has been going on for longer that the Obama administration?
    Don't know if it was or not, nor do you
    I confess, I did it, I let the dogs out.

  9. #49
    Educator

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    05-09-16 @ 08:19 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,052

    Re: Embattled VA chief Shinseki resigns

    Quote Originally Posted by CalGun View Post
    I don't blame the problem on any one person, but I do blame one person for claiming he'd fix it only to let it become even worse during his regime.
    Surprise, surprise.. He's a politician, they all lie no matter which alphabet brand they wear.
    I confess, I did it, I let the dogs out.

  10. #50
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Denio Junction
    Last Seen
    11-13-14 @ 12:09 AM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    7,039
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Embattled VA chief Shinseki resigns

    I wonder what is worse. They lie or your acceptance of their lies? Or do you only fret when someone you dislike lies?


    Quote Originally Posted by BMCM View Post
    Surprise, surprise.. He's a politician, they all lie no matter which alphabet brand they wear.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •