Page 26 of 34 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast
Results 251 to 260 of 339

Thread: White House mistakenly identifies CIA chief in Afghanistan

  1. #251
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: White House mistakenly identifies CIA chief in Afghanistan

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Well going by those first 6 pages......I did. So again it has no bearing at that point. Just sayin!
    The fake outrage here from the left over Valerie Plame is nothing more than diversion from the incompetence of this Administration. This person was a station chief in Afghanistan and Plame was a desk jockey in Va. I wonder what it is about the education system in this country especially for liberals who over a decade later still cannot get over GW Bush and still want to equate what happened with a station chief to what happened to a desk jockey. Wow is a good word to describe liberals and their thought process.

  2. #252
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: White House mistakenly identifies CIA chief in Afghanistan

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    The fake outrage here from the left over Valerie Plame is nothing more than diversion from the incompetence of this Administration. This person was a station chief in Afghanistan and Plame was a desk jockey in Va. I wonder what it is about the education system in this country especially for liberals who over a decade later still cannot get over GW Bush and still want to equate what happened with a station chief to what happened to a desk jockey. Wow is a good word to describe liberals and their thought process.
    LOL....American was the first one to MAKE THE COMPARISON......and you wingers continued on with the comparison......which is part of the point Verax made!

    FFS.....you can't make this stuff up!
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  3. #253
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: White House mistakenly identifies CIA chief in Afghanistan

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    LOL....American was the first one to MAKE THE COMPARISON......and you wingers continued on with the comparison......which is part of the point Verax made!

    FFS.....you can't make this stuff up!
    There is a very good comparison between the two cases, the faked outrage by liberals over Plame and the silence now. Libby had his life destroyed and Armitage resigned along with millions of dollars spent in the prosecution. Not surprising that the double standards continue especially by hyper partisans like you

  4. #254
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: White House mistakenly identifies CIA chief in Afghanistan

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    The fake outrage here from the left over Valerie Plame is nothing more than diversion from the incompetence of this Administration. This person was a station chief in Afghanistan and Plame was a desk jockey in Va. I wonder what it is about the education system in this country especially for liberals who over a decade later still cannot get over GW Bush and still want to equate what happened with a station chief to what happened to a desk jockey. Wow is a good word to describe liberals and their thought process.

    Well going thru the rest of this.....yeah there for a minute I had to check back to see if OP was mentioning Plame. I did see it mentioned about BO talking to the troops and the Karzai issue. But not much else other than that.

    That would be a word no doubt.....but really I don't think they use that one around where I live. We went thru that phase a long time ago.

  5. #255
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: White House mistakenly identifies CIA chief in Afghanistan

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    The fake outrage here from the left over Valerie Plame is nothing more than diversion from the incompetence of this Administration. This person was a station chief in Afghanistan and Plame was a desk jockey in Va. I wonder what it is about the education system in this country especially for liberals who over a decade later still cannot get over GW Bush and still want to equate what happened with a station chief to what happened to a desk jockey. Wow is a good word to describe liberals and their thought process.
    You should not be talking about the educational system in this country,because you're dead wrong. Valerie Plame was an officer in the CIA.


  6. #256
    Assassin
    Verax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:34 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    9,522

    Re: White House mistakenly identifies CIA chief in Afghanistan

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    I DO understand his post, the issue is YOU DON'TYou can disagree with his opinion, but for gawds sake, at the very least....UNDERSTAND THE CONTEXT.

    READ IT:
    http://www.debatepolitics.com/breaki...post1063326595
    I've only read the two posts you quoted of me but, what you said is exactly right. How it is not clear to the others is baffling.

  7. #257
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: White House mistakenly identifies CIA chief in Afghanistan

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    You should not be talking about the educational system in this country,because you're dead wrong. Valerie Plame was an officer in the CIA.
    Working behind a desk in Va. Better check your information

  8. #258
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: White House mistakenly identifies CIA chief in Afghanistan

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    There is a very good comparison between the two cases, the faked outrage by liberals over Plame and the silence now. Libby had his life destroyed and Armitage resigned along with millions of dollars spent in the prosecution. Not surprising that the double standards continue especially by hyper partisans like you
    Who is "being silent"? I swear, it is as if you can't be bothered to read or comprehend the already posted arguments. Why do you wingers rely so much on what you imagine is said instead of actually reading, understanding and bringing clear, concise counter-argument?

    Libby's life was destroyed....because he lied to a fed prosecutor......and what else was Armitage to do when he spoke to multiple reporters about classified documents? He did not do it because of an accident, nor did Rove or Libby or Fleischer.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  9. #259
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: White House mistakenly identifies CIA chief in Afghanistan

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Working behind a desk in Va. Better check your information
    Still as a covert agent at the time of Novak's article.....already posted.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  10. #260
    Sage
    polgara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    18,351

    Re: White House mistakenly identifies CIA chief in Afghanistan

    Quote Originally Posted by APACHERAT View Post
    Comment:

    The incompetent Obama White House throws another person under the bus. This isn't the first time that the Obama White House has outed out someone, they outed out a British intelligence informant for political gain back in 2012. Not to mention >"The identities of at least three CIA station chiefs in Pakistan have been exposed in recent years. In one case, a CIA officer became a target of death threats after his cover was blown, forcing the agency to rush him out of the country."<

    White House mistakenly identifies CIA chief in Afghanistan

    >" The CIA’s top officer in Kabul was exposed Saturday by the White House when his name was inadvertently included on a list provided to news organizations of senior U.S. officials participating in President Obama’s surprise visit with U.S. troops.

    The White House recognized the mistake and quickly issued a revised list that did not include the individual, who had been identified on the initial release as the “Chief of Station” in Kabul, a designation used by the CIA for its highest-ranking spy in a country.

    The disclosure marked a rare instance in which a CIA officer working overseas had his cover — the secrecy meant to protect his actual identity — pierced by his own government..."<

    White House mistakenly identifies CIA chief in Afghanistan - The Washington Post
    "Mistakenly identifies a CIA Chief? Yeah, right! Doesn't anybody double-check this stuff? Then they send a revised list with the name no longer appearing - Got it! A second grader could compare the two lists and see the difference. In terms of being a "surprise" visit by Obama, why would the media even need a list - it sort of ruins the surprise aspect if everyone and his brother knows about it!

    Greetings, APACHERAT.

Page 26 of 34 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •