Page 25 of 34 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 250 of 339

Thread: White House mistakenly identifies CIA chief in Afghanistan

  1. #241
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: White House mistakenly identifies CIA chief in Afghanistan

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    Wow, you think Verax was referring to the WAPO article in the OP?
    Wow? What do you mean by wow? Was your mind blown or something? You mean from my statement to Conservative......something like that would cause you to get so jumpy, and cause sheer amazement?

    Lets see he said that on Page 6. Uhm what others links were really put up other than the OP at that point? Tell you what.....go take a look at the first 6 pages I read. Then get back to me.....let me know all those Right wing sources that are linked up, okay? I'll wait before reading any further, alright?

  2. #242
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: White House mistakenly identifies CIA chief in Afghanistan

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Wow? What do you mean by wow? Was your mind blown or something? You mean from my statement to Conservative......something like that would cause you to get so jumpy, and cause sheer amazement?

    Lets see he said that on Page 6. Uhm what others links were really put up other than the OP at that point? Tell you what.....go take a look at the first 6 pages I read. Then get back to me.....let me know all those Right wing sources that are linked up, okay? I'll wait before reading any further, alright?
    Yes...WOW....you still have no concept of context. Verax in this post:


    Quote Originally Posted by Verax View Post
    I think my IQ dropped about 25 points reading this thread. The partisan hacks in this thread... you guys have completely lost touch with reality. You are so utterly brainwashed by right-wing media you are living in a fantasy world.
    ...was NOT referring to the WAPO article in the OP or RW'ers reading it.

    But you certainly assumed such when you posted:

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Yeah Conservative. I was wondering when the Washington Post turned into the Right wing media.....did they have an epiphany?

    And just to compound your total screw-up....the WAPO editorial dept has loooooonnnnngggg been known as VERY CONSERVATIVE.....even more so now.

    Verax was, I believe, referring to wingers denying how bad the Plame affair was.
    Last edited by Gimmesometruth; 05-27-14 at 07:05 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  3. #243
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: White House mistakenly identifies CIA chief in Afghanistan

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Wow? What do you mean by wow? Was your mind blown or something? You mean from my statement to Conservative......something like that would cause you to get so jumpy, and cause sheer amazement?

    Lets see he said that on Page 6. Uhm what others links were really put up other than the OP at that point? Tell you what.....go take a look at the first 6 pages I read. Then get back to me.....let me know all those Right wing sources that are linked up, okay? I'll wait before reading any further, alright?
    Like I said, the issue was the brainwashing over the Plame affair was what Verax was referring to, perhaps you should have read further than page 6:

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Right wing media? Why is it every time that any issue is raised about Obama that the liberals/progressives in this forum resort to attacks on Bush and pointing out that Bush was reported to have done the same thing as Obama? If you truly disliked Bush that much and was against everything he did then why are you supporting Obama reportedly doing the same thing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Verax View Post
    More straw men, I don't support Obama in everything he does. American brought up Valerie Plame playing the victim card on the first page before anyone even said anything. You guys do this in every thread, you lay down every card before anyone even responds and then spend pages throwing a fit about every unfair meme you can muster. It's ludicrous.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  4. #244
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: White House mistakenly identifies CIA chief in Afghanistan

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    Yes...WOW....you still have no concept of context. Verax in this post:


    ...was NOT referring to the WAPO article in the OP or RW'ers reading it. But you certainly assumed such when you posted:




    And just to compound your total screw-up....the WAPO editorial dept has loooooonnnnngggg been known as VERY CONSERVATIVE.....even more so now.

    Yes, Wow you are in Sheer amazement.....okay, I can live with that. But you will let me know .....if you get ready to go over the edge, Right?

    Again I read the first 6 pages and that's where I read up to and came in.....I didn't see all those Right wing sources/media. Or were you trying to say there was a bunch there? Ya sure you don't want to check back and double check? See that's just the point.....I didn't assume. Theres nothing there until later in the thread. Which really it wouldn't even be worth commenting about media at that point.

    That's not what I heard was going on with their editorial dept.....allegedly they said Centrists. But then ever since 2008 liberals and their bloggers were tapping their Op-eds which have been pro Obama. Which now after Obama.....they may go back to their Neo Conservative ways. That which you say is Very Conservative.

  5. #245
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: White House mistakenly identifies CIA chief in Afghanistan

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Yes, Wow you are in Sheer amazement.....okay, I can live with that. But you will let me know .....if you get ready to go over the edge, Right?

    Again I read the first 6 pages.....I didn't see all those Right wing sources/media. Or were you trying to say there was a bunch there? Ya sure you don't want to check back and double check? See that's just the point.....I didn't assume. Theres nothing there until later in the thread. Which really it wouldn't even be worth commenting about media at that point.

    That's not what I heard was going on with their editorial dept.....allegedly they said Centrists. But then ever since 2008 liberals and their bloggers were tapping their Op-eds which have been pro Obama. Which now after Obama.....they may go back to their Neo Conservative ways. That which you say is Very Conservative.
    You just keep on proving that understanding the CONTEXT of Verax's post is an impossibility.....a complete impossibility. Even AFTER I post his response to Con clearly explaining what "brainwashing" he is referring to, you STILL cannot get it. You cannot review it, understand it.....even when I repost it for you, clearly showing what was being said.

    This is so pathetic, I am so sorry I tried to help you.

    Carry on as usual, nothing to see here.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  6. #246
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: White House mistakenly identifies CIA chief in Afghanistan

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    You just keep on proving that understanding the CONTEXT of Verax's post is an impossibility.....a complete impossibility. Even AFTER I post his response to Con clearly explaining what "brainwashing" he is referring to, you STILL cannot get it. You cannot review it, understand it.....even when I repost it for you, clearly showing what was being said.

    This is so pathetic, I am so sorry I tried to help you.

    Carry on as usual, nothing to see here.

    Sorry I can't help it you don't understand his post doesn't add up with what I had read up to that point. But don't worry.....it will settle-in once that sheer amazement tones down a bit. Just sayin.

  7. #247
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: White House mistakenly identifies CIA chief in Afghanistan

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Sorry I can't help it you don't understand his post doesn't add up with what I had read up to that point
    I DO understand his post, the issue is YOU DON'T
    . But don't worry.....it will settle-in once that sheer amazement tones down a bit. Just sayin.
    You can disagree with his opinion, but for gawds sake, at the very least....UNDERSTAND THE CONTEXT.

    READ IT:
    http://www.debatepolitics.com/breaki...post1063326595
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  8. #248
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: White House mistakenly identifies CIA chief in Afghanistan

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    I DO understand his post, the issue is YOU DON'TYou can disagree with his opinion, but for gawds sake, at the very least....UNDERSTAND THE CONTEXT.

    READ IT:
    http://www.debatepolitics.com/breaki...post1063326595

    Well going by those first 6 pages......I did. So again it has no bearing at that point. Just sayin!

  9. #249
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: White House mistakenly identifies CIA chief in Afghanistan

    Quote Originally Posted by APACHERAT View Post
    Comment:

    The incompetent Obama White House throws another person under the bus. This isn't the first time that the Obama White House has outed out someone, they outed out a British intelligence informant for political gain back in 2012. Not to mention >"The identities of at least three CIA station chiefs in Pakistan have been exposed in recent years. In one case, a CIA officer became a target of death threats after his cover was blown, forcing the agency to rush him out of the country."<

    White House mistakenly identifies CIA chief in Afghanistan

    >" The CIA’s top officer in Kabul was exposed Saturday by the White House when his name was inadvertently included on a list provided to news organizations of senior U.S. officials participating in President Obama’s surprise visit with U.S. troops.

    The White House recognized the mistake and quickly issued a revised list that did not include the individual, who had been identified on the initial release as the “Chief of Station” in Kabul, a designation used by the CIA for its highest-ranking spy in a country.

    The disclosure marked a rare instance in which a CIA officer working overseas had his cover — the secrecy meant to protect his actual identity — pierced by his own government..."<

    White House mistakenly identifies CIA chief in Afghanistan - The Washington Post
    This makes it very hard for them to now fill the position was with any operative.

    I seriously doubt it, but lets hope this is some sort of subterfuge.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  10. #250
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: White House mistakenly identifies CIA chief in Afghanistan

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Well going by those first 6 pages......I did. So again it has no bearing at that point. Just sayin!
    It is completely understandable up to that point, and beyond.....IF YOU UNDERSTOOD WHAT HE IS SAYING IN THE FIRST PLACE.

    It is one thing to not understand on first pass, but after it has been explained multiple times.....something else entirely is going on.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

Page 25 of 34 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •