Page 23 of 34 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 230 of 339

Thread: White House mistakenly identifies CIA chief in Afghanistan

  1. #221
    Kinky
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    39,217

    Re: White House mistakenly identifies CIA chief in Afghanistan

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    LMMFAO
    How do you know they didn't? If they didn't the potential was still there?
    Because if they did, we would have heard about it. But since we didn't, it didn't happen.

  2. #222
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,274

    Re: White House mistakenly identifies CIA chief in Afghanistan

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    Media Matters is a known distorter of fact.
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  3. #223
    Kinky
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    39,217

    Re: White House mistakenly identifies CIA chief in Afghanistan

    Quote Originally Posted by Unitedwestand13 View Post
    Romney was running a presidential campagin, so that is considered fair territory.
    Then obviously I misunderstood your post, which was something about the scrutiny of Romney's campaign in a thread about a CIA agent in Afghanistan.

  4. #224
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,274

    Re: White House mistakenly identifies CIA chief in Afghanistan

    Quote Originally Posted by Unitedwestand13 View Post
    I don't recall much hubbub over the fact that bush never carred much about finding Osama bin laden.
    You didn't?
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  5. #225
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Behind the Orange Curtain
    Last Seen
    01-30-15 @ 01:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    15,633

    Re: White House mistakenly identifies CIA chief in Afghanistan

    Quote Originally Posted by shrubnose View Post
    I predict that life will go on in Washington, D.C. with no major disruptions.
    We have had nothing but major disruptions in Washington D.C. for the past 5 years and 5 months.

    It's as if there's nobody in charge.

    You have a President who is completely dependent on newspapers and broadcast news to inform him on what's happening with in his own administration.

  6. #226
    Left the building
    Fearandloathing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada Dual citizen
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    18,458

    Re: White House mistakenly identifies CIA chief in Afghanistan

    Quote Originally Posted by APACHERAT View Post
    It's starting to look that the trip to Afghanistan was just a damage control trip over that the VA was cooking the books under Obama's watch.

    Obama is just trying to convince the American people that he likes the U.S. military, he would never use the military for social engineering or allow drag queens to entertain the troops on air force bases or that he trust those serving under his command and would never order the U.S. Marines to hold umbrellas or remove the bolts from their rifles.


    I had not seen that aspect...

    Thanks
    ""You know, when we sell to other countries, even if they're allies -- you never know about an ally. An ally can turn."
    Donald Trump, 11/23/17

  7. #227
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: White House mistakenly identifies CIA chief in Afghanistan

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    Sorry but calls for accountability from the likes you people have to be taken with a grain of salt.

    You understand I'm sure.

    Given the credibility issues the Left has you can't really expect us to take anything you say seriously.
    I see you have thought your line of argument through.....


    Why then did you first assume I did not say there should be accountability......then ask if I thought there should be.....and finally.......not believe it when you get an answer?

    It seems as though your whole line was totally pointless.....or......you just could not get your "gotcha".

    Your line looks really bad either way.....but then it always does.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  8. #228
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: White House mistakenly identifies CIA chief in Afghanistan

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    Because if they did, we would have heard about it. But since we didn't, it didn't happen.
    Uh....no, it doesn't work like tht in the world of spooks.

    Anyone who worked with her would have been viewed as CIA.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  9. #229
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: White House mistakenly identifies CIA chief in Afghanistan

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    So then don't respond to that guy's posts....
    I can do what I like, and I like pointing out REALLY dumb errors like......yours
    You have it all figured out, and categorized as NO BIG DEAL anyway.
    Again, I'm willing to bet that those resposible will be delt with.

    So far, no takers.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  10. #230
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,274

    Re: White House mistakenly identifies CIA chief in Afghanistan

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    Again, I'm willing to bet that those resposible will be delt with.

    So far, no takers.
    What makes you believe that this administration will fire anyone?
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

Page 23 of 34 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •