Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526
Results 251 to 259 of 259

Thread: Police call deadly Santa Barbara shooting spree 'premeditated mass murder'[W220]

  1. #251
    Rogue Graffias's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Midwest U.S
    Last Seen
    08-26-15 @ 07:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    924

    Re: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/05/24/at-least-3-dead-in-shootings-in-santa-barbar

    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeAndMirrors View Post
    No, not everyone has a point at which they go into a mass murdering rage. Hell, it wasn't even a rage. He planned it. Normal people never, ever get to that point for any reason, let alone something as trivial as not getting their dick wet on demand.
    The way I understand it, he was angry about not getting his dick wet at all, not getting his dick wet "on demand."

    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeAndMirrors View Post
    Plenty of nice guys get dates. Just about every guy I've ever dated, for example, who range in looks, as far as society is concerned, between a 2 and a 10.
    Well, good for you. You're the exception to the rule.

    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeAndMirrors View Post
    This has nothing to do with "poor rejected nice guys." People don't go from being nice human beings to shooting up a bunch of college kids. This guy was a psycho from the start. Even his parents knew it, which is why they called the cops on him. And I'm sure women knew it too, which is why he never got any dates. You think most women can't smell crazy?
    Women can smell crazy, but often they're attracted to those crazy types because they're "interesting" and "challenging". They want to try to tame them, but these men can't be tamed. In high school and college, I saw enough women dating lowlife badboys who often turned out to be violent and abusive. I've seen enough of this to know the kind of man "most" women want.

    "Nice guys" don't have the cops called on them by their own parents because said parents think they're potentially violent and insane.
    Well, Rodgers wasn't a nice guy. He may have been at one time though.

    This is what I mean about MRA's trying to justify this **** -- poor rejected "nice guy" just couldn't take it anymore. It's basically saying, "You better sleep with whatever guy is demanding it or he'll kill you, because that's what nice guys do when they don't get what they want." Are you out of your mind?
    Strawman argument and unworthy of a response.

    This is why MRA groups are a breeding ground for violent psychos. It's never the psycho's fault to them. You can say you're not excusing it all you like, but you are, because you're saying he had an understandable reason for killing a bunch of random women. He didn't. He's a psycho.
    I didn't say he had an understandable reason, just that he could have been driven to insanity by his treatment by others. By the way, this guy was not an MRA, and there is no evidence to support that he was.
    AN AUTHORITARIAN SOCIALIST OPPOSED TO GLOBALISM, ZIONISM, AND FEMINISM, AND IN FAVOR OF SOVEREIGN NATIONS, A PALESTINIAN STATE, AND MEN'S RIGHTS!

  2. #252
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,081

    Re: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/05/24/at-least-3-dead-in-shootings-in-santa-barbar

    Quote Originally Posted by Graffias View Post
    I didn't say he had an understandable reason, just that he could have been driven to insanity by his treatment by others. By the way, this guy was not an MRA, and there is no evidence to support that he was.
    Elliot Rodger’s links to the Men’s Rights Activist movement | News.com.au

    He regularly posted to online forums and late last year made a call to arms against women: “Start envisioning a world where WOMEN FEAR YOU.”

    Rodger subscribed to several YouTube channels including RSDfreetour and The Player Supreme Show, which rails against the feminisation of men and gives tips on how to pick up women.

    This includes a video titled “Player Supremes New PUA Technique Guaranteed ACTION from women” which shows a naked man approaching women in a busy street.
    Yeah...
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  3. #253
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,081

    Re: Police call deadly Santa Barbara shooting spree 'premeditated mass murder'[W220]

    Quote Originally Posted by Muhammed View Post
    He sounds like a few posters on this site who have whined about not getting the affection they wanted from women.

    He even used some of the exact same derogatory terminology I've seen over and over on this site to describe the guys who do get the girls.
    Yep, we have a few posters running around here who have admitted to even going as far as "lightly forcing" women to be with them. It's a sick, sick world.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  4. #254
    Sage

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Texas, Vegas, Colombia
    Last Seen
    11-28-16 @ 06:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    20,295

    Re: Police call deadly Santa Barbara shooting spree 'premeditated mass murder'[W220]

    Quote Originally Posted by Superfly View Post
    You know, I have to say that I have been involved in politics for many years, and I've never heard anyone say anything like this - not even close - until talk radio got popular. Hate is popular now. The more you hate, the more popular, the more listeners, you get. Sad that we have bottomed out the way we have.
    in the old days, folks just actually killed people over their politics.. and religion.... now we just talk about it.


    I know you have heard such things before... in fact, i'm quite certain you have heard me yammer on about killing commies before

  5. #255
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,923

    Re: Police call deadly Santa Barbara shooting spree 'premeditated mass murder'[W220]

    Rodger hated everybody. He was even willing to kill his own little brother because there was just no way he was going to allow the kid to outshine him. (It was after he overheard his younger sister having sex with a boyfriend and was enraged that she was getting laid while."

    In his "retribution" video he says:

    Well, now I will be a god compared to you. You will all be like animals. You are animals, and I will slaughter you like animals. And I’ll be a god exacting my retribution, and all those who deserve it, and you do deserve it just for the crime of living a better life than me."

    And later in the video he says:

    I hate all of you. Humanity is a disgusting, wretched, depraved species. If I had it in my power, I would stop at nothing to reduce every single one of you (points finger at camera) to mountains of skulls and rivers of blood. And rightfully so. You deserve to be annihilated. And I’ll give that to you. You never showed me any mercy, so I will show you none <chuckle>.

    You forced me to suffer all my life, and now I’ll make you all suffer. I've waited a long time for this. I’ll give you exactly what you deserve, all of you. All you girls who rejected me and looked down upon me and, you know, treated me like scum while you gave yourselves to other men. And all of you men, for living a better life than me, all of you sexually active men, I hate you. I hate all of you. I can't wait to give you exactly what you deserve. Utter annihilation.

  6. #256
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:30 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,975

    Re: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/05/24/at-least-3-dead-in-shootings-in-santa-barbar

    Quote Originally Posted by Graffias View Post

    I didn't say he had an understandable reason, just that he could have been driven to insanity by his treatment by others. By the way, this guy was not an MRA, and there is no evidence to support that he was.
    What was his 'treatment by others?' Some (probably very desirable) women choosing not to sleep with him? Did he say they were actively rude or mean or abusive? (I didnt see all the videos/manifesto)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  7. #257
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,923

    Re: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/05/24/at-least-3-dead-in-shootings-in-santa-barbar

    Quote Originally Posted by Lursa View Post
    What was his 'treatment by others?' Some (probably very desirable) women choosing not to sleep with him? Did he say they were actively rude or mean or abusive? (I didnt see all the videos/manifesto)
    I haven't seen all the videos, but I did transcribe the "retribution" video and skim through the 140-page "manifesto" looking for similarities between what Rodger said in the video, which had obviously been rehearsed in some way, and the screed.

    I don't think Rodger ever tried to make friends or hook up. He says, for example, "All those girls that I have desired so much, they would have all rejected me and looked down upon me as an inferior man if I'd ever made a sexual advance toward them."

  8. #258
    Sage
    OldWorldOrder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    10-12-15 @ 12:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    5,820

    Re: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/05/24/at-least-3-dead-in-shootings-in-santa-barbar

    This is why I'm mean to losers and geeks. Creepy little weirdos, always planning on shooting normal people.
    The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of Conservatives is to prevent mistakes from being corrected.
    -GK Chesterton

  9. #259
    Mildly Hostile
    505's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    New Mexico
    Last Seen
    11-20-17 @ 03:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,363

    Re: Police call deadly Santa Barbara shooting spree 'premeditated mass murder'[W220]

    Quote Originally Posted by nota bene View Post
    In his "retribution" video he says:

    Well, now I will be a god compared to you. You will all be like animals. You are animals, and I will slaughter you like animals.
    Disclaimer: If you are offended by the above post, and you aren't a SJW or truther, grow a pair.

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •