Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 230 of 259

Thread: Police call deadly Santa Barbara shooting spree 'premeditated mass murder'[W220]

  1. #221
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: Police call deadly Santa Barbara shooting spree 'premeditated mass murder'

    Quote Originally Posted by SMTA View Post
    Frankly, the parents are using this phone call and brief cop visit to absolve themselves of all liability.
    I don't think that are liable for the damages, they didn't pull the trigger. But they are trying to deflect any responsibility they had or possible choices they could have made to maybe have prevented this situation.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  2. #222
    Sage
    opendebate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 01:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    7,315

    Re: Police call deadly Santa Barbara shooting spree 'premeditated mass murder'[W220]

    Quote Originally Posted by DVSentinel View Post
    And I sympathize/empathize with the non-liberal victims and their families. The liberal and all other socialist vermin, I don't feel any sympathy for and would even furnish the bullets if it wouldn't land me in jail. Shooting Liberals wouldn't be my first choice of actions against them, but if they won't pull their heads out of their assess and act like they can think rationally, then **** it, I don't care if someone else blows their brains (assuming that they actually have one) out.
    Wow. Are you for real?
    "Judge a man by his questions rather than his answers" - Voltaire
    "There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow men. True nobility lies in being superior to your former self" -Hemingway

  3. #223
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,400

    Re: Police call deadly Santa Barbara shooting spree 'premeditated mass murder'[W220]

    Quote Originally Posted by DVSentinel View Post
    And I sympathize/empathize with the non-liberal victims and their families. The liberal and all other socialist vermin, I don't feel any sympathy for and would even furnish the bullets if it wouldn't land me in jail. Shooting Liberals wouldn't be my first choice of actions against them, but if they won't pull their heads out of their assess and act like they can think rationally, then **** it, I don't care if someone else blows their brains (assuming that they actually have one) out.
    hahaha

    Did you forget what website you're on?

  4. #224
    Sage
    Anthony60's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Northern New Jersey
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,566

    Re: Police call deadly Santa Barbara shooting spree 'premeditated mass murder'[W220]

    Where the heck was Brian Ross on this? This guy was a fan of the Young Turks, left wing radicals.

    I mean, he was so quick to find that the Joker in Colorado had the same name as a Tea Party member, and saw fit to announce it on the air, without the slightest bit of verification. And it turned out to be completely false, but at least he was able to connect him to the Tea Party, which was the important thing. So where are all the media reports, or any at all, connecting this guy to the left?
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours..." -- Oliver Hazard Perry
    "I don't want a piece of you... I want the whole thing!" -- Bob Barker

  5. #225
    Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,340

    Re: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/05/24/at-least-3-dead-in-shootings-in-santa-barbar

    Quote Originally Posted by HogWash View Post
    It is hard to believe, IN THIS DAY AND AGE, that this goofy bastard couldn't find himself a piece of whatever.
    Especially with a Beamer and a hundred bucks in his pocket.

  6. #226
    Guru
    Mustachio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Minneapolis
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:01 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,582

    Re: Police call deadly Santa Barbara shooting spree 'premeditated mass murder'[W220]

    I know a guy like this. He posts on Facebook all the time about how many days he's gone without sex (which is the same number of days that he has been alive) and talks about the size of his bollocks and some crazy stuff. The last time I was alone with him I offered my sincere help to him. He was deeply offended that I thought there was something wrong with him, but I bet that he appreciated it... eventually.

    We need to help people seek the care they need. What Americans need to be is understanding, compassionate, and above all, we need to listen to other people. So many of us talk and talk and talk and never shut up, but won't listen to a word that another person says. There's nothing I hate to see more than innocent people killed for nothing. For "retribution" against nothing. But it's also sad that some of these people would never do these awful things in a world where people actually cared about each other and respected each other. Maybe he was beyond any help and people did try to help him, I don't know. But I do know that most people suck.
    A working class hero is something to be

  7. #227
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,895

    Re: Police call deadly Santa Barbara shooting spree 'premeditated mass murder'[W220]

    Quote Originally Posted by Mustachio View Post
    I know a guy like this. He posts on Facebook all the time about how many days he's gone without sex (which is the same number of days that he has been alive) and talks about the size of his bollocks and some crazy stuff. The last time I was alone with him I offered my sincere help to him. He was deeply offended that I thought there was something wrong with him, but I bet that he appreciated it... eventually.
    He sounds nice.

    There's a lot of men in this country who feel entitled to female attention and lash out when they don't get as much as they think they deserve.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  8. #228
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Mecca
    Last Seen
    01-14-15 @ 07:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,426

    Re: Police call deadly Santa Barbara shooting spree 'premeditated mass murder'[W220]

    He sounds like a few posters on this site who have whined about not getting the affection they wanted from women.

    He even used some of the exact same derogatory terminology I've seen over and over on this site to describe the guys who do get the girls.

  9. #229
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,274

    Re: Police call deadly Santa Barbara shooting spree 'premeditated mass murder'

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    I don't think that are liable for the damages, they didn't pull the trigger. But they are trying to deflect any responsibility they had or possible choices they could have made to maybe have prevented this situation.
    Lots of people are lost when it comes to dealing with a loved one suffering with mental issues...It can be very similar to drug addiction.
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  10. #230
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,909

    Re: Police call deadly Santa Barbara shooting spree 'premeditated mass murder'[W220]

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    He sounds nice.

    There's a lot of men in this country who feel entitled to female attention and lash out when they don't get as much as they think they deserve.
    Significantly, I think, these are the same guys who objectify women as Elliot Rodger did.

Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •