Page 31 of 41 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 310 of 408

Thread: White House Contacted Youtube DURING Benghazi Attack.[W:324]

  1. #301
    Almost respectable

    Cardinal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    35,056

    Re: White House Contacted Youtube DURING Benghazi Attack.

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Ok, so, forgive me if I say that you're parsing just a little here....You say that they messed up the "communication" of this incident..
    What I've been disappointed to observe is that Obama has been consistently crap in communicating to the public in the aftermath of just about any crisis. He just...seizes up.

  2. #302
    Left the building
    Fearandloathing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada Dual citizen
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    18,484

    Re: White House Contacted Youtube DURING Benghazi Attack.

    Quote Originally Posted by iguanaman View Post
    They also kept qualifying the statement by adding "according to the best information we have now". We now know that was a reference to the CIA who wanted that story to be told simply to cover themselves for not catching the terrorists planned attack, or whatever. That is what you guys find so sinister? The CIA covering itself for screwing up? You'd think you would have been used to it after GW. Are you sure it isn't that Romney lost the election? He did so deal with it.
    Please supply links and credible support for these assertions.

    There may have been one or two such statements, but not all and in fact few.

    Hillary Clinton made no such qualifier when she so disgusting shamed the lives lost with her highly politicized comments standing over that coffin.

    And Obama made no such statement throughout the campaign.

    Further, you seem to be unaware of testimony to this committee showing beyond a reasonable doubt that the CIA "talking points" were heavily redacted by operatives in the White House who now try to hind behind the astonishingly arrogant and insulting "Dude, it was two years ago."

    You may also want to follow the trail of real evidence about the CIA's role in Benghazi, and what they were saying about the four people who were babbling about an incoherent comedy poorly done and not likely even available in Bengahzi...

    And you appear to ignore the fact your lying slime of "if you like your plan..." president and his pet State Secretary stuck to that story in the fact of absurdity for over two weeks, in fact Obama had to lie with support from his paid off moderator in the debate to get out of it.

    It helps when you know the full story.

    As usual with the Obama left, I am not holding my breath, as there has not been a credible citation from that pit of vipers since the 2006 Senate race.
    ""You know, when we sell to other countries, even if they're allies -- you never know about an ally. An ally can turn."
    Donald Trump, 11/23/17

  3. #303
    Left the building
    Fearandloathing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada Dual citizen
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    18,484

    Re: White House Contacted Youtube DURING Benghazi Attack.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal View Post
    Or maybe it was just confusing as **** what was going on at the time. Read the timeline of the event -- everyone was confused. I've said it before and I'll say it again: Obama didn't cover up anything, let alone cause the tragedy itself. If he can be faulted for anything it's absolutely incompetent public communication after the fact. Obama should have gotten everyone in his administration on the same page, all saying the same thing: "Something bad happened, we don't have the facts yet, but when we do you'll be the first to know."

    everyone was confused in the United States.

    The Guardian published the truth the next morning, and they, the BBC, a German outlet and Canada's CBC blew the cover out of the water within days.....

    and your president stuck to the "confusion" for two weeks.

    Must be one thick headed moron then, when, with the world's largest spy network, one he has bragged "we are best at" he got bested by a Canadian publicly funded and run monolithic, left wing news organization with .00000000000000000000001% of US resources.

    Even I don't think the CIA is that incompetent; they blew Solidarity in Poland, missed the Berlin Wall, missed the first attack on the world trade center, and the second, blew Arab spring, are still wondering what's going on in Ukraine....but they are not two weeks and millions of dollars in investigation BEHIND a CBC freelance reporter.

    The reason the entire weight of the United States, the most powerful nation with the most police per capita in the world has not identified and captured the perpetrators of this heinous slaying of Americans in service to their country is because the White House cannot afford to have them caught. Not only will their lies be further exposed, but it will show just how powerless the US is now against terrorism abroad. Obama's failure to get these guys is a message to all terrorists "we can kill your people and get away with it with impunity." He tried making friends with rabid dogs and is now paying the inevitable price.

    Keep protecting this lying, self involved, sociopath....but you are destroying your country.
    ""You know, when we sell to other countries, even if they're allies -- you never know about an ally. An ally can turn."
    Donald Trump, 11/23/17

  4. #304
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: White House Contacted Youtube DURING Benghazi Attack.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fearandloathing View Post
    And Obamacare..

    And IRS..

    and now, Ukraine.....


    In fact, everything. I have challenged for six years for one Obama lemming to admit that Obama EVER made a mistake, and to cite what that was so we could discuss it.

    Never had a response, so I would have to say they figure he's the ideological messiah and perfect in every way.

    Well you are Right there......which is why you see them run back to the same threads to act like they have dominated or something. When in reality.....they have been ran out of the threads due to all their lacking credibility, as well as not being able to get around what material has been up and brought out into the open.

    I doubt we get much else.....other than the usual Benghazi mocking BS that the Naysayers do.

  5. #305
    Left the building
    Fearandloathing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada Dual citizen
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    18,484

    Re: White House Contacted Youtube DURING Benghazi Attack.

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Well you are Right there......which is why you see them run back to the same threads to act like they have dominated or something. When in reality.....they have been ran out of the threads due to all their lacking credibility, as well as not being able to get around what material has been up and brought out into the open.

    I doubt we get much else.....other than the usual Benghazi mocking BS that the Naysayers do.


    Yes, now that you mention it, there IS a huge pattern there. When the news breaks and you or some other member on top of the situation posts it, there is a distinct lack of involvement from the defenders of the White House.

    Then, when a few days have passed and the debate has become so anemic, they come flooding in, protesting the assault on the president etc. In the case of the You Tube video, a separate thread was started on the same topic, but with the heading that the "GOP is desperate...."


    This is propaganda. And we all know which tyrants have been propped up by it....Hitler, Stalin, Kim, and all the petty dictators the US so likes to demean and attack......what Obamacrats have not realized is they have seen the enemy....and become him
    ""You know, when we sell to other countries, even if they're allies -- you never know about an ally. An ally can turn."
    Donald Trump, 11/23/17

  6. #306
    Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    23,387

    Re: White House Contacted Youtube DURING Benghazi Attack.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fearandloathing View Post
    Please supply links and credible support for these assertions.

    There may have been one or two such statements, but not all and in fact few.

    Hillary Clinton made no such qualifier when she so disgusting shamed the lives lost with her highly politicized comments standing over that coffin.

    And Obama made no such statement throughout the campaign.

    Further, you seem to be unaware of testimony to this committee showing beyond a reasonable doubt that the CIA "talking points" were heavily redacted by operatives in the White House who now try to hind behind the astonishingly arrogant and insulting "Dude, it was two years ago."

    You may also want to follow the trail of real evidence about the CIA's role in Benghazi, and what they were saying about the four people who were babbling about an incoherent comedy poorly done and not likely even available in Bengahzi...

    And you appear to ignore the fact your lying slime of "if you like your plan..." president and his pet State Secretary stuck to that story in the fact of absurdity for over two weeks, in fact Obama had to lie with support from his paid off moderator in the debate to get out of it.

    It helps when you know the full story.

    As usual with the Obama left, I am not holding my breath, as there has not been a credible citation from that pit of vipers since the 2006 Senate race.
    You are the one "unaware" of the evidence. There is not one shred that says that the Administration had anything to do with the talking points. Even Aljazeera's report on the attack blamed the video. As usual with right wing zealots, you depend on Fox news for your "evidence" and ignore the rest.


    Though some within the CIA and military have said it was their assessment from the get-go that the Benghazi assault was unrelated to the anti-Islam video, reports at the time and subsequent investigations have confirmed that the video and the protests in Cairo played a role in the attack. The new batch of released emails—the one containing the Rhodes note that has launched a thousand Fox News reports—includes an Al Jazeera report filed the night of the attack. It reads,
    Witnesses say an armed mob has attacked the US consulate in the Libyan city of Benghazi and set fire to the building in what they way was a protest at [sic] a film deemed offensive to Islam's Prophet Muhammad.


    Just hours earlier on Tuesday, thousands of Egyptian demonstrators apparently angry over the same film—an amateur film produced by expatriate members of Egypt's Christian minority resident in the US—tore down the Stars and Stripes at the US embassy in Cairo and replaced it with an Islamic flag.

    How odd that Fox News did not mention this report. Maybe those witnesses were wrong and in the heat of the moment assumed the Benghazi attack was spurred by similar action in Egypt. But this past December, the New York Times, after a comprehensive investigation, reached this conclusion:
    Months of investigation...centered on extensive interviews with Libyans in Benghazi who had direct knowledge of the attack there and its context, turned up no evidence that Al Qaeda or other international terrorist groups had any role in the assault. The attack was led, instead, by fighters who had benefited directly from NATO’s extensive air power and logistics support during the uprising against Colonel Qaddafi. And contrary to claims by some members of Congress, it was fueled in large part by anger at an American-made video denigrating Islam.
    Why There Is No Cure for the GOP's Benghazi Fever | Mother Jones
    Last edited by iguanaman; 05-26-14 at 04:07 PM.

  7. #307
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Last Seen
    06-19-14 @ 11:55 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,471

    Re: White House Contacted Youtube DURING Benghazi Attack.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fearandloathing View Post
    And what do you offer to base that on?

    How popular and with whom?

    In fact, the video had had like a hundred and some hits before the White House went ape **** on it.

    Please, while denying there's any scandal, it is helpful to stick to the facts. The reason this "non-scandal" is hanging on exactly like Watergate, is that also like Watergate,m every statement from the White Out House is a lie and every post from it's defenders is bull****.

    When you start substantiating what you claim, when there are no more revelations, such as the White House alerting You Tube, then I will start to wonder if there really is anything.

    So far, Obama and guys like you keep re-enforcing my suspicion that Barrack Hussein Obama is in this up to his little pen and his phone and has blood on his hands. You guys are even worse than the lying Nixon supporters who claimed for months "Watergate is just a Democrat fiction."

    Well obama the king muslim obviously was upset about it.

  8. #308
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,913

    Re: White House Contacted Youtube DURING Benghazi Attack.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fearandloathing View Post
    Yes, now that you mention it, there IS a huge pattern there. When the news breaks and you or some other member on top of the situation posts it, there is a distinct lack of involvement from the defenders of the White House.

    Then, when a few days have passed and the debate has become so anemic, they come flooding in, protesting the assault on the president etc. In the case of the You Tube video, a separate thread was started on the same topic, but with the heading that the "GOP is desperate...."


    This is propaganda. And we all know which tyrants have been propped up by it....Hitler, Stalin, Kim, and all the petty dictators the US so likes to demean and attack......what Obamacrats have not realized is they have seen the enemy....and become him
    Lol that's a fun theory.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  9. #309
    Left the building
    Fearandloathing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada Dual citizen
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    18,484

    Re: White House Contacted Youtube DURING Benghazi Attack.

    Quote Originally Posted by iguanaman View Post
    You are the one "unaware" of the evidence. There is not one shred that says that the Administration had anything to do with the talking points. Even Aljazeera's report on the attack blamed the video. As usual with right wing zealots, you depend on Fox news for your "evidence" and ignore the rest.




    Why There Is No Cure for the GOP's Benghazi Fever | Mother Jones


    Oh, please google "Dude, that was two years ago."

    As usual, another boring and unsupported post of bull**** that starts with an insult.

    You guys are beyond pathetic now.


    How about this, please present your idea of ONE mistake that Obama has made in his mandate. Just one. Please include reasoning as to why, so those of us wh can reason can examine it.

    I know it won't happen.....because you guys are so **** scared of a real examination of this walking waste of skin, that you must cling to the idiocy that he's perfect.

    The mere fact he was more concerned about his image and You Tube is proof he's a very, very bad president.

    The Nero of You Tube....fiddling with social media while his Consulate and staff burned.
    ""You know, when we sell to other countries, even if they're allies -- you never know about an ally. An ally can turn."
    Donald Trump, 11/23/17

  10. #310
    Left the building
    Fearandloathing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada Dual citizen
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    18,484

    Re: White House Contacted Youtube DURING Benghazi Attack.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    Lol that's a fun theory.
    every now and then I take you off ignore...

    and find a gem like this.

    Thank you for that stimulating input and reasoned debate, you contribution to the advancement of knowledge is equal to your incompetent president's ability to tell the truth.

    I won't be taking you off ignore any time soon.....
    ""You know, when we sell to other countries, even if they're allies -- you never know about an ally. An ally can turn."
    Donald Trump, 11/23/17

Page 31 of 41 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •