Page 29 of 41 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
Results 281 to 290 of 408

Thread: White House Contacted Youtube DURING Benghazi Attack.[W:324]

  1. #281
    Global Moderator
    Moderator
    Helix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    37,136

    Re: White House Contacted Youtube DURING Benghazi Attack.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jango View Post
    I'm all for uncovering government (*any* government or administration on the planet) wrongdoing, illegality, controversy, contradictions, lies, deceit, propaganda, disinformation, etc. I'm not a partisan. No party has my loyalty or allegiance. I will say this though: investigating American deaths is surely a better exercise of time for Congressmen/women & Senators than worrying about the name of a pro football team.
    i don't disagree with anything you posted. however, this saturation coverage of Benghazi by entertainment channels like fox news has rubbed me the wrong way for long enough that i finally had to respond. both sides do it, and i don't support it.

    our gerrymandered two party system just isn't working anymore, and we need to scrap it and try something else.

  2. #282
    Global Moderator
    Moderator
    Helix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    37,136

    Re: White House Contacted Youtube DURING Benghazi Attack.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    It really doesn't matter what you "require". If you want to debate past embassy attacks start a thread on it rather than trying to hijack this one.
    not seeing the link. i understand that you are extremely concerned about embassy attacks, so surely you can provide evidence that you were concerned about embassy attacks which occurred between 2001 and 2009.

  3. #283
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Last Seen
    01-28-15 @ 06:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    5,587
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: White House Contacted Youtube DURING Benghazi Attack.

    Quote Originally Posted by Helix View Post
    i don't disagree with anything you posted. however, this saturation coverage of Benghazi by entertainment channels like fox news has rubbed me the wrong way for long enough that i finally had to respond. both sides do it, and i don't support it.

    our gerrymandered two party system just isn't working anymore, and we need to scrap it and try something else.
    It'll never happen. At least not until a different party gets access to cable, which at this point, the game is tightly controlled and locked down tight.

  4. #284
    Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:34 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    23,400

    Re: White House Contacted Youtube DURING Benghazi Attack.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    It really doesn't matter what you "require". If you want to debate past embassy attacks start a thread on it rather than trying to hijack this one.
    In other words no this is a partisan witchhunt with no substance. I have never heard of an investigation based on the presumption of lies. It stinks to high heaven.


  5. #285
    Global Moderator
    Moderator
    Helix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    37,136

    Re: White House Contacted Youtube DURING Benghazi Attack.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jango View Post
    It'll never happen. At least not until a different party gets access to cable, which at this point, the game is tightly controlled and locked down tight.
    yep. but on message boards, we can brainstorm and dream about making the system a little better, even if the chances that it will happen approach zero. that's why i enjoy internet forums.

  6. #286
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: White House Contacted Youtube DURING Benghazi Attack.

    Quote Originally Posted by iguanaman View Post
    In other words no this is a partisan witchhunt with no substance. I have never heard of an investigation based on the presumption of lies. It stinks to high heaven.
    Leftists should never attempt the 'in other words' definition because you can never get it right. Just stick to what is actually being said and you'll do much better. Juvenile cartoons don't add much to the discussion either.

  7. #287
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: White House Contacted Youtube DURING Benghazi Attack.

    Quote Originally Posted by iguanaman View Post
    In other words no this is a partisan witchhunt with no substance. I have never heard of an investigation based on the presumption of lies. It stinks to high heaven.

    Theres plenty of substance, and the people in charge are going to be dragged into the sunlight, kicking and screaming. Clear a path.

  8. #288
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Last Seen
    01-28-15 @ 06:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    5,587
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: White House Contacted Youtube DURING Benghazi Attack.

    Quote Originally Posted by Helix View Post
    yep. but on message boards, we can brainstorm and dream about making the system a little better, even if the chances that it will happen approach zero. that's why i enjoy internet forums.
    I hear you. Idealism is nice.

  9. #289
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Last Seen
    01-28-15 @ 06:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    5,587
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: White House Contacted Youtube DURING Benghazi Attack.

    Quote Originally Posted by iguanaman View Post
    In other words no this is a partisan witchhunt with no substance. I have never heard of an investigation based on the presumption of lies. It stinks to high heaven.

    Is that Henry Waxman?


  10. #290
    Almost respectable

    Cardinal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    35,056

    Re: White House Contacted Youtube DURING Benghazi Attack.

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    By "no one" I mean no one ESPECIALLY the middle east and the State Department who KNEW the attacks had absolutely **** to do with the you tube video which again...NO ONE was watching. No one was paying attention to. No one knew about it to care about it. Including you.
    Well that's a bull**** claim if ever there was one.

Page 29 of 41 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •