Page 10 of 41 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 408

Thread: White House Contacted Youtube DURING Benghazi Attack.[W:324]

  1. #91
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,193

    Re: White House Contacted Youtube DURING Benghazi Attack.

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    Even if it was, what part of being a "secret CIA thing" supercedes responsibility to those dead men? Only 2 of the 4 had possible CIA ties.
    And-even if it was...all the WH has to do is give testimony behind closed doors to this select committee, who will find it justified-but I dont think thats what happened.
    The whole part of it. You don't rescue people involved in CIA missions that go horribly wrong.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  2. #92
    Traveler

    Jack Hays's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Williamsburg, Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:24 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,962
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: White House Contacted Youtube DURING Benghazi Attack.

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    The whole part of it. You don't rescue people involved in CIA missions that go horribly wrong.
    That is false.
    "It's always reassuring to find you've made the right enemies." -- William J. Donovan

  3. #93
    Global Moderator
    Moderator
    Helix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:11 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    37,136

    Re: White House Contacted Youtube DURING Benghazi Attack.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    LOL !!

    Well then you should be thoroughly disgusted with the Obama administration, Hillary Clinton and the Democrat party.

    THEY Politicized the death of four Americans.

    Chose to perpetuate a huge lie because it was Politically expedient.

    Manufactured some BS narrative about a video and spent the next 20 months piling onto that lie for.....wait for us.....purely Political reasons.
    i'm disgusted with all of the hyperpartisan nonsense from both sides. stop ****ing up my country.

  4. #94
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,193

    Re: White House Contacted Youtube DURING Benghazi Attack.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hays View Post
    That is false.
    Because you say so?


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  5. #95
    Global Moderator
    Moderator
    Helix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:11 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    37,136

    Re: White House Contacted Youtube DURING Benghazi Attack.

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    "non fox" American doesn't know the facts of this case, and the more we learn, the worse the administration looks. Your comments reveal you dont understand the issues, but thats fine-your understanding is immaterial. I wonder if you have figured out this isn't going away yet?
    fox can cover it as much as it wants. the fact that it didn't cover any of the other ones like this pretty much tells me everything i need to know about the motivation behind the saturation coverage.

    seriously, just because the dems act like hackish idiots doesn't excuse the right acting the same way. sell your platform to the American people, and stop playing gotcha politics and acting like conspiracy theorists. you are not going to win votes from the middle when it's so obvious that you're exploiting a tragedy for political gain.

  6. #96
    Traveler

    Jack Hays's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Williamsburg, Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:24 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,962
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: White House Contacted Youtube DURING Benghazi Attack.

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    Because you say so?
    That doesn't matter.
    "It's always reassuring to find you've made the right enemies." -- William J. Donovan

  7. #97
    Global Moderator
    Moderator
    Helix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:11 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    37,136

    Re: White House Contacted Youtube DURING Benghazi Attack.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hays View Post
    It really doesn't matter at all how a lot of you look at anyone. And it would be a very bad idea to close our embassies in tough places. The Americans who serve there are proud to do it and their work has great value.
    i don't agree that we should have embassies in unstable, hostile regions, though admittedly, i'm a non-interventionist. there might come a time when it's a good idea to have embassies in Middle Eastern nations which are currently unstable, but right now, i think we're better off focusing on domestic issues.

  8. #98
    Traveler

    Jack Hays's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Williamsburg, Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:24 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,962
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: White House Contacted Youtube DURING Benghazi Attack.

    Quote Originally Posted by Helix View Post
    i don't agree that we should have embassies in unstable, hostile regions, though admittedly, i'm a non-interventionist. there might come a time when it's a good idea to have embassies in Middle Eastern nations which are currently unstable, but right now, i think we're better off focusing on domestic issues.
    As you wish. In many ways we are safe here because they are there.
    "It's always reassuring to find you've made the right enemies." -- William J. Donovan

  9. #99
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: White House Contacted Youtube DURING Benghazi Attack.

    Quote Originally Posted by Helix View Post
    fox can cover it as much as it wants. the fact that it didn't cover any of the other ones like this pretty much tells me everything i need to know about the motivation behind the saturation coverage.

    seriously, just because the dems act like hackish idiots doesn't excuse the right acting the same way. sell your platform to the American people, and stop playing gotcha politics and acting like conspiracy theorists. you are not going to win votes from the middle when it's so obvious that you're exploiting a tragedy for political gain.
    For some time, Fox was the only coverage. Eventually, the MSM caught up, because it was news. What you are essentially saying is that one political group should not play politics, while the other clearly IS.

    No conspiracy theorists here, thats your guilt by association fallacy, not mine.

  10. #100
    Global Moderator
    Moderator
    Helix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:11 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    37,136

    Re: White House Contacted Youtube DURING Benghazi Attack.

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    For some time, Fox was the only coverage. Eventually, the MSM caught up, because it was news. What you are essentially saying is that one political group should not play politics, while the other clearly IS.

    No conspiracy theorists here, thats your guilt by association fallacy, not mine.
    reread my post, and my participation in this thread. i have clearly stated that i don't support either side using a tragedy for partisan gain. your side does that with Benghazi. the other side does it every time there's a shooting. if you can't see or accept that, then this debate is pointless.

Page 10 of 41 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •