Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: Urumqi attack kills 31 in China's Xinjiang region

  1. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Urumqi attack kills 31 in China's Xinjiang region

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    Islamists terrorize the world.
    Yes. but there seems to be a lot of denial going on. It's always someone else's fault too.

  2. #12
    Dungeon Master
    Somewhere in Babylon
    Jetboogieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in Babylon...
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,307
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Urumqi attack kills 31 in China's Xinjiang region

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Yes. but there seems to be a lot of denial going on. It's always someone else's fault too.
    1. No one denies that Islamic terrorism is a problem.

    2. On the someone else's fault swipe, it isn't wrong to try to identify that root causes of fundamentalism and why young men get drawn to it, no one is born wanting to blow themselves up.

    3. Back to your so called "denial" charge, it's ludicrous and dishonest and you know it, we're fighting Islamic terrorism all over the world and spending a great deal of money to do so... Your objective is to associate Islamic fundamentalism and terrorism with Islam as a whole, you've clearly stated your feelings on Islam and your bigotry is perfectly outlined by the fact that you would stop all Muslim immigration based solely on that one attribute.

    If you're going to discuss the topic, then stop the pretense and the bull**** and start taking some pride in your ignorance and bigoted, xenophobic world view.

  3. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Urumqi attack kills 31 in China's Xinjiang region

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Yes. but there seems to be a lot of denial going on. It's always someone else's fault too.
    Of course, excuses are always made.

  4. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Urumqi attack kills 31 in China's Xinjiang region

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    1. No one denies that Islamic terrorism is a problem.

    2. On the someone else's fault swipe, it isn't wrong to try to identify that root causes of fundamentalism and why young men get drawn to it, no one is born wanting to blow themselves up.

    3. Back to your so called "denial" charge, it's ludicrous and dishonest and you know it, we're fighting Islamic terrorism all over the world and spending a great deal of money to do so... Your objective is to associate Islamic fundamentalism and terrorism with Islam as a whole, you've clearly stated your feelings on Islam and your bigotry is perfectly outlined by the fact that you would stop all Muslim immigration based solely on that one attribute.

    If you're going to discuss the topic, then stop the pretense and the bull**** and start taking some pride in your ignorance and bigoted, xenophobic world view.
    Im sorry, spare me the silly liberal soliloquy. There is one religion closely associated with terrorism. Most of the islamic world thinks people who convert should be executed. Heres a hint-its not Christianity son.

    This was in the news recently, I believe you lefties love this guy. Enjoy.

  5. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Urumqi attack kills 31 in China's Xinjiang region

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    1. No one denies that Islamic terrorism is a problem.

    2. On the someone else's fault swipe, it isn't wrong to try to identify that root causes of fundamentalism and why young men get drawn to it, no one is born wanting to blow themselves up.

    3. Back to your so called "denial" charge, it's ludicrous and dishonest and you know it, we're fighting Islamic terrorism all over the world and spending a great deal of money to do so... Your objective is to associate Islamic fundamentalism and terrorism with Islam as a whole, you've clearly stated your feelings on Islam and your bigotry is perfectly outlined by the fact that you would stop all Muslim immigration based solely on that one attribute.

    If you're going to discuss the topic, then stop the pretense and the bull**** and start taking some pride in your ignorance and bigoted, xenophobic world view.
    Gee, I hope this doesn't mean you're about to issue a fatwa on me, Jetbogieman!

  6. #16
    Dungeon Master
    Somewhere in Babylon
    Jetboogieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in Babylon...
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,307
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Urumqi attack kills 31 in China's Xinjiang region

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Gee, I hope this doesn't mean you're about to issue a fatwa on me, Jetbogieman!
    Typical dodge from you, I wonder if you'll ever work up the courage to take ownership of your own views.

  7. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Urumqi attack kills 31 in China's Xinjiang region

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    Typical dodge from you, I wonder if you'll ever work up the courage to take ownership of your own views.
    You ranted and got all jihady. There's not much to respond to.

    Now can we get back to the Islamic terrorists in China?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •