Page 85 of 89 FirstFirst ... 35758384858687 ... LastLast
Results 841 to 850 of 882

Thread: Judge throws out Pennsylvania's ban on gay marriage

  1. #841
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,797

    Re: Judge throws out Pennsylvania's ban on gay marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by hammer2 View Post
    Whether you agree with SMM or not really isn't the issue though. The issue is, appointed liberal judges are circumventing the constitution and abusing their power....but that's nothing new starting with this administration and most of its cronies.

    LMAO nobody ever takes this failed strawman seriously, in fact its the second fastest way not to have ones posts taken seriously on this issue next to equating equal rights to bestiality and pedophilia.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  2. #842
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: Judge throws out Pennsylvania's ban on gay marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by Dittohead not! View Post
    If it failed, why do you go on and on about it? Who gives a rip?
    LOL...I'm going on? FFS...you just brought back!

    I kept telling the horse to drop it.....and I moved on.....but here you are, quoting me, talking about something you supposedly don't "give a rip about", notifying me and asking me about it.

    FFS, how frigging dumb!
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  3. #843
    Sage
    Dittohead not!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Golden State
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    41,540

    Re: Judge throws out Pennsylvania's ban on gay marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    LOL...I'm going on? FFS...you just brought back!

    I kept telling the horse to drop it.....and I moved on.....but here you are, quoting me, talking about something you supposedly don't "give a rip about", notifying me and asking me about it.

    FFS, how frigging dumb!
    I see you are upset.

    Why is that?
    "Donald Trump is a phony, a fraud... [he's] playing the American public for suckers." Mitt Romney

  4. #844
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: Judge throws out Pennsylvania's ban on gay marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by Dittohead not! View Post
    I see you are upset.

    Why is that?
    I'm laughing at the irony and stupidity of your post, and you think I'm upset?

    Geez....this just gets dumber and dumber.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  5. #845
    Sage
    chromium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    A2
    Last Seen
    06-05-17 @ 10:53 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    16,968

    Re: Judge throws out Pennsylvania's ban on gay marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    I'd like to see some data to back up the claim that the people voted because of propoganda and not their own religious views.
    It doesn't matter the reason, the intent was clearly there. Hate groups like NOM and WBC and the republican party did all they could to instill fear of SSM, using such blatant lies as those videos demonstrate.

  6. #846
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:08 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,277

    Re: Judge throws out Pennsylvania's ban on gay marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    Wow....what a stupid comment, beside the fact that what is currently under discussion is the amount of homophobic propaganda in the Bible.

    This is why I ignore you for the most part, your comments ignore context and are simply springboards for you to blurt out whatever you feel.
    No, stupid is coming to the conlusion that Christians invented Marriage or defined it exclusively as between a Man and Woman.

    I mean what a desperately innane and retarded comment.

    There were actually whole Civilizations all over the world prior to the birth of Christ and have been ever since then that dont prescribe to Christian beliefs.

    Without the influence of Christianity they were actually able to create their own versions of a Scared Union between two people who could then go on to create offspring.

    The LGBT activist think they're fighting the distinct definitions of one religion.....

    LOL !!

  7. #847
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:08 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,277

    Re: Judge throws out Pennsylvania's ban on gay marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    LMAO Please stop with nonsense like this that is factually untrue
    Religion would NEVER come up if people against equal rights didnt bring it, there be no reason to mention it because religion is meaningless to equal rights/legal marriage
    I think its just Fantastic that those who advocate for the legalization of Gay Marriage immediately devolve into tossing out insults and making hypocritical accusations about " equal rights ".

    All I have to say is keep it up !

    Let the rest of America know what a bunch of Horses asses and hypocrites the LGBT supporters and activist are.

    Let the rest of America know that any push back forces you to immediately turn into a 4 year old who's really cranky for a nap.

    Its like you people didn't learn anything from the Phil Robertson incident.

  8. #848
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: Judge throws out Pennsylvania's ban on gay marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    No, stupid is coming to the conlusion that Christians invented Marriage or defined it exclusively as between a Man and Woman.
    It is stupid to think I said anything like that.

    It is a non-sequitur.

    I mean what a desperately innane and retarded comment.
    The irony....and the misspelling.

    There were actually whole Civilizations all over the world prior to the birth of Christ and have been ever since then that dont prescribe to Christian beliefs.
    Another non-sequitur, it has nothing to do with Christian prejudice against homosexuality. You just continue on without understanding what you quoted.

    Without the influence of Christianity they were actually able to create their own versions of a Scared Union between two people who could then go on to create offspring.
    This has nothing to do with what I posted, why do you keep doing this?

    The LGBT activist think they're fighting the distinct definitions of one religion.....
    LOL !!
    Again with the non-sequitur.....and horrible grammar to boot!
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  9. #849
    Sporadic insanity normal.


    The Mark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    19,736

    Re: Judge throws out Pennsylvania's ban on gay marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCourtesy View Post
    Someone once described Pennsylvania to me, like this: You have Philadelphia on one side, Pittsburgh on the other, and West Virginia in the middle.
    That is somewhat amusing considering the shipping path a package recently took to reach me.
    Started in Allentown, PA
    Shipped via FedEx to Martinsburg, WV
    Shipped via USPS to the USPS center in Carlisle, PA
    Then delivered to my place.

    Hell I could probably have driven to Allentown and picked it up faster than it arrived...had I realized that's where they were shipping from...
    Education.

    Sometimes I think we're alone. Sometimes I think we're not. In either case, the thought is staggering. ~ R. Buckminster Fuller

  10. #850
    Sage
    chromium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    A2
    Last Seen
    06-05-17 @ 10:53 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    16,968

    Re: Judge throws out Pennsylvania's ban on gay marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    No, stupid is coming to the conlusion that Christians invented Marriage or defined it exclusively as between a Man and Woman.

    I mean what a desperately innane and retarded comment.

    There were actually whole Civilizations all over the world prior to the birth of Christ and have been ever since then that dont prescribe to Christian beliefs.

    Without the influence of Christianity they were actually able to create their own versions of a Scared Union between two people who could then go on to create offspring.

    The LGBT activist think they're fighting the distinct definitions of one religion.....

    LOL !!
    Uh no, in the US however, which is where we live and where these bans are a problem, christianity is mostly to blame. Or do you think this country is majority hindu?

Page 85 of 89 FirstFirst ... 35758384858687 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •