Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 235

Thread: Russia and China Move Into Central America

  1. #161
    Slayer of the DP Newsbot
    danarhea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:27 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    39,746

    Re: Russia and China Move Into Central America

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Did I say that, or are you so desperate to make an argument that you have to put words into my mouth?
    It is quite obvious what you meant. When I mentioned our support of death squads in Central America, you were quick to point out that Russia and China do it. What else could that have implied, other than it being alright that we did it? If you meant something else, then by all means tell us what it is.
    The ghost of Jack Kevorkian for President's Physician: 2016

  2. #162
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,445

    Re: Russia and China Move Into Central America

    Quote Originally Posted by danarhea View Post
    It is quite obvious what you meant. When I mentioned our support of death squads in Central America, you were quick to point out that Russia and China do it. What else could that have implied, other than it being alright that we did it? If you meant something else, then by all means tell us what it is.
    I was exposing the flaw in the US bad...Russia, China good notion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  3. #163
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Russia and China Move Into Central America

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    I was exposing the flaw in the US bad...Russia, China good notion.
    How is it that Russian and Chinese wrong doing excuses the US of wrong doing?
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  4. #164
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,445

    Re: Russia and China Move Into Central America

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    How is it that Russian and Chinese wrong doing excuses the US of wrong doing?
    Collectively the Russians and the Chinese murdered 100,000,000 people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  5. #165
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Russia and China Move Into Central America

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Collectively the Russians and the Chinese murdered 100,000,000 people.
    Ok, you call it murder, the US calls it foreign policy. At any rate, how does that answer my question?
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  6. #166
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Russia and China Move Into Central America

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    How is it that Russian and Chinese wrong doing excuses the US of wrong doing?
    Largely because it lacks perspective and misses the big picture. How much time have you spent exposing China or Russia's 'wrongdoings', or what the Americans, or the people subject to the Communists, were up against?

    When it's all one-sided, as is taught in many American schools, you're more likely to have a one-sided opinion, like American supporting "Death Squads". Is that really the America you know and understand, or is it more likely you were taught a bunch of leftist crap during your formative years??

  7. #167
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Russia and China Move Into Central America

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    Ok, you call it murder, the US calls it foreign policy. At any rate, how does that answer my question?
    The US foreign policy has stated they want to murder 100,000,000 people?

  8. #168
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Russia and China Move Into Central America

    Quote Originally Posted by danarhea View Post
    It is quite obvious what you meant. When I mentioned our support of death squads in Central America, you were quick to point out that Russia and China do it. What else could that have implied, other than it being alright that we did it? If you meant something else, then by all means tell us what it is.
    With respect, you know nothing about Central America and shouldn't pretend that you do.

  9. #169
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Where I am now
    Last Seen
    09-11-17 @ 03:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    16,386

    Re: Russia and China Move Into Central America

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    With respect, you know nothing about Central America and shouldn't pretend that you do.
    With respect, unless you personally know them very well, you have no idea what he/she does or does not know about Central America and you shouldn't pretend that you do.


    Good day.

  10. #170
    Slayer of the DP Newsbot
    danarhea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:27 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    39,746

    Re: Russia and China Move Into Central America

    Quote Originally Posted by DA60 View Post
    With respect, unless you personally know them very well, you have no idea what he/she does or does not know about Central America and you shouldn't pretend that you do.


    Good day.
    Exactly!!
    The ghost of Jack Kevorkian for President's Physician: 2016

Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •