Page 33 of 42 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast
Results 321 to 330 of 414

Thread: Town's White Police Official Calls Obama N-Word [W:301]

  1. #321
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,174

    Re: Town's White Police Official Calls Obama N-Word [W:301]

    Even still, I can't imagine what it has to do with people making racial slurs except in your sick mind.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  2. #322
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Town's White Police Official Calls Obama N-Word [W:301]

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    Even still, I can't imagine what it has to do with people making racial slurs except in your sick mind.
    My sick mind? What evidence do you have of that?

  3. #323
    Sage
    clownboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    08-17-16 @ 10:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    26,087

    Re: Town's White Police Official Calls Obama N-Word [W:301]

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    My sick mind? What evidence do you have of that?
    Wow, walked right into that one.

  4. #324
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,174

    Re: Town's White Police Official Calls Obama N-Word [W:301]

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    My sick mind? What evidence do you have of that?
    Most of your posts. If someone said about conservatives what you say about liberals on a regular basis, they'd be permabanned. For some reason, you get away with it.

    You say that all liberals are racists. If I so much as imply that one single conservative is, I get dinged.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  5. #325
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Town's White Police Official Calls Obama N-Word [W:301]

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    Most of your posts. If someone said about conservatives what you say about liberals on a regular basis, they'd be permabanned. For some reason, you get away with it.

    You say that all liberals are racists. If I so much as imply that one single conservative is, I get dinged.
    Where did i say all liberals are racist? Maybe you should respond when I make the claim rather than some time down the road when you have no evidence that such a statement exists. But if you need evidence of racism among the Democrats then we can walk through it again.

    But in the meanwhile, why not stick to the topic at hand.

  6. #326
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Town's White Police Official Calls Obama N-Word [W:301]

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    NH has sadly become a Liberal state and is tipping more that direction every week, it seems. The Massholes relocate in droves and bring their Liberal views.
    I checked to see whether NH was a liberal state before claiming it was, just in case. Then a liberal posts who feels his beliefs are fact. This seems to happen often among liberals, but suspect you've already noticed that.

  7. #327
    Paying To Play
    AJiveMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    wisconSIN
    Last Seen
    05-15-15 @ 04:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,775

    Re: Town's White Police Official Calls Obama N-Word [W:301]

    Quote Originally Posted by clownboy View Post
    Yeah, and that's just another fine bit of bull****. But I suppose it fits somewhat considering the Tar Baby was a trap for the Fox.
    He did resign according to MSM. Gotta weed out the Neanderthals.

  8. #328
    Heavy Hitter


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    63,776

    Re: Town's White Police Official Calls Obama N-Word [W:301]

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    I wasn't posting here last year, but was there a big outcry when Congressman Charlie Rangel called the Tea Partiers and Republicans "white crackers"?

    This story really got this many people interested? An 82 year old police commissioner from Wolfeboro? Seriously? And all of this hysteria about "racism"? Good grief.

    Whatever happened to sticks and stones?

    And what does anyone care about what an old man says?

    And why do people want the "N" word removed from society but those same people look the other way when blacks call each other that?

    Do gay men refer to themselves as flaming faggots? Do Jews refer to themselves as Kikes? Do women refer to themselves as the "C" words? Generally speaking, no. So if people don't want that word used anymore, then FFS stop using it.

    By the way, the old dude is stepping aside. Everyone can rest easy now. No more oppression.
    Oh noes! The whites.

    Seriously. You're going to compare a cracker comment from Charlie "Who the **** Cares" Rangel to a high level cop calling blacks niggers?

  9. #329
    Kinky
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 03:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    39,234

    Re: Town's White Police Official Calls Obama N-Word [W:301]

    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    Oh noes! The whites.

    Seriously. You're going to compare a cracker comment from Charlie "Who the **** Cares" Rangel to a high level cop calling blacks niggers?
    Absolutely. Rangel's comment was worse. You do realize that Rangel is a senior Congressman who impacts all of our lives, and this guy was a small NH town elected police commissioner (by the way - NOT a cop) who didn't impact anyone's life outside of the 3000 residents of Wolfeboro, right?

  10. #330
    Heavy Hitter


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    63,776

    Re: Town's White Police Official Calls Obama N-Word [W:301]

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    Absolutely. Rangel's comment was worse. You do realize that Rangel is a senior Congressman who impacts all of our lives, and this guy was a small NH town elected police commissioner (by the way - NOT a cop) who didn't impact anyone's life outside of the 3000 residents of Wolfeboro, right?

Page 33 of 42 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •