Page 29 of 42 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
Results 281 to 290 of 414

Thread: Town's White Police Official Calls Obama N-Word [W:301]

  1. #281
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    re: Town's White Police Official Calls Obama N-Word [W:301]

    Quote Originally Posted by MildSteel View Post
    No bro. I don't want to debate no mo! I having a ball listen to you talk ****!
    Welcome to my ignore list!

  2. #282
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Last Seen
    08-18-15 @ 09:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,974

    re: Town's White Police Official Calls Obama N-Word [W:301]

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    See, you still not able to follow.
    I already told you that was a pic of someone else.
    If their 8 Ball is broken, and under warranty, they need to take it back from wherever they got it.
    Which has absolutely nothing to do with me.
    OK man. I said I'm gonna stop. Whew! That was great!

  3. #283
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Last Seen
    08-18-15 @ 09:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,974

    re: Town's White Police Official Calls Obama N-Word [W:301]

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    That's nonsense after he delayed federal authority via FEMA authorization. He watched buses float away because of lacking drivers, just to try to "handle it himself" and keep Bush out. When he couldn't handle it, and it was too late, he and the governor authorized FEMA jurisdiction.
    I said it maybe true. What do you mean it's nonsense.

    But he did tell Bush to get off his ass, and now his ass is cooked.

  4. #284
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Last Seen
    08-18-15 @ 09:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,974

    re: Town's White Police Official Calls Obama N-Word [W:301]

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    Welcome to my ignore list!
    I said I'm gonna stop. I"m being good now!

  5. #285
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,400

    re: Town's White Police Official Calls Obama N-Word [W:301]

    Quote Originally Posted by MildSteel View Post
    I said it maybe true. What do you mean it's nonsense.

    But he did tell Bush to get off his ass, and now his ass is cooked.
    His calling on Bush to 'get moving' was a pathetic attempt to cover his ass. He had personally delayed FEMA jurisdiction thinking he could handle it with state resources, to spite Bush. And that backfired on him when he called FEMA (fed juris, Bush) in when it was too late.

    Only ignorance of what politically lead to the disaster can give any credence whatsoever to Nagin's attempt to blame Bush for what was, in fact, Nagin's incompetence. Instead of taking his hurricane lessons from Florida he took them from partisan politics, and that's what caused the mess. He is to blame; there is no historical doubt.

  6. #286
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Last Seen
    08-18-15 @ 09:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,974

    re: Town's White Police Official Calls Obama N-Word [W:301]

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    His calling on Bush to 'get moving' was a pathetic attempt to cover his ass. He had personally delayed FEMA jurisdiction thinking he could handle it with state resources, to spite Bush. And that backfired on him when he called FEMA (fed juris, Bush) in when it was too late.

    Only ignorance of what politically lead to the disaster can give any credence whatsoever to Nagin's attempt to blame Bush for what was, in fact, Nagin's incompetence. Instead of taking his hurricane lessons from Florida he took them from partisan politics, and that's what caused the mess. He is to blame; there is no historical doubt.
    Ok, whatever you say. All I'm saying is that he had a lot of nerve to tell Bush to get his ass down there in front of the whole world. Now he ass is grass.

  7. #287
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,400

    re: Town's White Police Official Calls Obama N-Word [W:301]

    Quote Originally Posted by MildSteel View Post
    Ok, whatever you say. All I'm saying is that he had a lot of nerve to tell Bush to get his ass down there in front of the whole world. Now he ass is grass.
    I'm saying he had the nerve to do it while he was to blame, in attempt to shift blame, with his reasons being political. He delayed FEMA because of politics and he blamed Bush because of politics. Nagin was a fraud (like most politicians); that's why things didn't go well for him.

  8. #288
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Last Seen
    08-18-15 @ 09:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,974

    re: Town's White Police Official Calls Obama N-Word [W:301]

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    I'm saying he had the nerve to do it while he was to blame, in attempt to shift blame, with his reasons being political. He delayed FEMA because of politics and he blamed Bush because of politics. Nagin was a fraud; that's why things didn't go well for him.
    If you say so. I don't know what happened other than he got on TV telling Bush to get off his ass. Next thing I know he's headed to prison.

    My point is that, it's totally believable that a white congressman would call Obama a tar baby. But I would be totally shocked if a black congressman called Bush a cracker.

  9. #289
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    re: Town's White Police Official Calls Obama N-Word [W:301]

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePlayDrive View Post
    It's actually substantiated by a plethora of research on modern racism in the United States which is much more credible than whatever anecdotal evidence forms your views on race.
    Bull****.....

    The real racists are those who pander to race - who see individuals - not as who they are but their skin tone or sexual orientation or whatever "race, religion, sexuality, creed" is trendy with the progressive movement presently...

    Hell, progressives have black friends for no other reason than the fact they're black. If they were the same person and white these trendy progressives wouldn't give them the time of day -- hell they would probably bully the **** out of him/her...... That's why there is always a "token" black guy in a group of progressives or a "token" homosexual within a group of progressives..... It's so disgusting and artificial -- It angers me. All progressives really care about is race, religion and sexuality and politics.

  10. #290
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,400

    re: Town's White Police Official Calls Obama N-Word [W:301]

    Quote Originally Posted by MildSteel View Post
    I don't know what happened other than he got on TV telling Bush to get off his ass. Next thing I know he's headed to prison.

Page 29 of 42 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •