Page 27 of 42 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 270 of 414

Thread: Town's White Police Official Calls Obama N-Word [W:301]

  1. #261
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Last Seen
    08-18-15 @ 09:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,974

    re: Town's White Police Official Calls Obama N-Word [W:301]

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    You have a talent for just dismissing anything you don't agree with using remedial one-liners.

    If you disagree, then disagree with substance other than a sentence I could write on a bathroom wall.
    Hey man, don't get pissed off. I'm just saying you have quite a bit of talent for ranting. Good enough to be on Rush Limbaugh. You should be pround.

  2. #262
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    re: Town's White Police Official Calls Obama N-Word [W:301]

    Quote Originally Posted by MildSteel View Post
    No I can't. What's your explanation?
    Because progressives hate white people - especially old white people with money.

    Because it's pop-culture to hate whites and hate capitalism.

    Because progressives believe I somehow owe minorities something despite being born in 1980.

    I know why and I have many reasons why - another one is that because the public schools are teaching kids that being white and showing no guilt it wrong - or even affirmative action.

    I could write a book about this topic.

  3. #263
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Last Seen
    08-18-15 @ 09:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,974

    re: Town's White Police Official Calls Obama N-Word [W:301]

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    See! I knew it!!!!

  4. #264
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Last Seen
    08-18-15 @ 09:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,974

    re: Town's White Police Official Calls Obama N-Word [W:301]

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    Because progressives hate white people - especially old white people with money.

    Because it's pop-culture to hate whites and hate capitalism.

    Because progressives believe I somehow owe minorities something despite being born in 1980.

    I know why and I have many reasons why - another one is that because the public schools are teaching kids that being white and showing no guilt it wrong - or even affirmative action.

    I could write a book about this topic.
    You should. It would be a best seller!

    But you need me for an agent. You'll never amount to anything unless I work with you. Beef you up some!

  5. #265
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    re: Town's White Police Official Calls Obama N-Word [W:301]

    Quote Originally Posted by MildSteel View Post
    Hey man, don't get pissed off. I'm just saying you have quite a bit of talent for ranting. Good enough to be on Rush Limbaugh. You should be pround.
    I'm not going to allow you to change this subject to "Rush" even tho I don't even listen to him.

  6. #266
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Last Seen
    08-18-15 @ 09:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,974

    re: Town's White Police Official Calls Obama N-Word [W:301]

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    I'm not going to allow you to change this subject to "Rush" even tho I don't even listen to him.
    See, I told ya. A natural talent. Never listened to him and you are already up there with the best of em!!!

  7. #267
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    re: Town's White Police Official Calls Obama N-Word [W:301]

    Quote Originally Posted by MildSteel View Post
    See! I knew it!!!!
    Hmmm?
    I provide an image of someone else, and you say you knew it?

    Seems that maybe you are the Eight Ball.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  8. #268
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Last Seen
    08-18-15 @ 09:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,974

    re: Town's White Police Official Calls Obama N-Word [W:301]

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Hmmm?
    I provide an image of someone else, and you say you knew it?

    Seems that maybe you are the Eight Ball.
    Naw dawg! It's you brother!

  9. #269
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    re: Town's White Police Official Calls Obama N-Word [W:301]

    Quote Originally Posted by MildSteel View Post
    You should. It would be a best seller!

    But you need me for an agent. You'll never amount to anything unless I work with you. Beef you up some!
    Sorry I already have an agent...

    Not that it even matters or pertains to this thread but I've amounted more than you will ever in your entire life at the age of 34.

  10. #270
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Last Seen
    08-18-15 @ 09:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,974

    re: Town's White Police Official Calls Obama N-Word [W:301]

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    Sorry I already have an agent...

    Not that it even matters or pertains to this thread but I've amounted more than you will ever in your entire life at the age of 34.
    Dang! Win some lose some.

    Well let me know if it doesn't work out!

Page 27 of 42 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •