Page 14 of 42 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 414

Thread: Town's White Police Official Calls Obama N-Word [W:301]

  1. #131
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,377

    re: Town's White Police Official Calls Obama N-Word [W:301]

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    All of which shows a lack of imagination, like effin ahole.. This is not The Golden Age of Name Calling.
    It shows that the Libbos aren't really concerned about racism. It's all about politics to them. If the black community didn't vote overwhelmingly for Democrats, the Libbos would call them all niggers, on a daily basis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  2. #132
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,152

    re: Town's White Police Official Calls Obama N-Word [W:301]

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Nore do we expect any more from you, sir. You couldn't wait to call all Conservatives racists. It was only a matter of time.
    When did I do that? You'll have to quote me. I said you do a ****ty job picking your heroes.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  3. #133
    Paying To Play
    AJiveMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    wisconSIN
    Last Seen
    05-15-15 @ 04:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,775

    re: Town's White Police Official Calls Obama N-Word [W:301]

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    It seems to me to be a stupid word to use and I don't care if it's this guy or Samuel L Jackson.
    I agree.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Would this be news if he was an 82 year old Black man?
    To answer your question quickly, concisely and with candor and honesty, I do not know.

  4. #134
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,152

    re: Town's White Police Official Calls Obama N-Word [W:301]

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Al Sharpton? Does anyone still care about Al Sharpton??
    There's more than a few people here who really care about Al Sharpton when it suits their agenda. Tell you what, next time Grim has a hissy fit about Al, I expect you to say this.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  5. #135
    Paying To Play
    AJiveMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    wisconSIN
    Last Seen
    05-15-15 @ 04:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,775

    re: Town's White Police Official Calls Obama N-Word [W:301]

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    He referred to Jews as, "diamond merchants". But, you are willing to give him a free pass, because he's black and Liberal.
    No. and no again.

  6. #136
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,377

    re: Town's White Police Official Calls Obama N-Word [W:301]

    Quote Originally Posted by AJiveMan View Post
    No. and no again.
    By you're own standard, your lack of condemnation equates to agreement with his racist comments.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  7. #137
    Paying To Play
    AJiveMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    wisconSIN
    Last Seen
    05-15-15 @ 04:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,775

    re: Town's White Police Official Calls Obama N-Word [W:301]

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    By you're own standard, your lack of condemnation equates to agreement with his racist comments.
    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    He referred to Jews as, "diamond merchants".
    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    But, you are willing to give him a free pass,
    NO.

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    because he's black and Liberal.
    NO.

    WTF do you want from me?

  8. #138
    Sage
    Glen Contrarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Bernie to the left of me, Hillary to the right, here I am...
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    15,498

    re: Town's White Police Official Calls Obama N-Word [W:301]

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePlayDrive View Post
    I'm not making "sweeping judgments". I'm making statements based on conclusions drawn from extensive research.


    I've been wrongfully accused and there was nothing dangerous about it.


    While I appreciate you trying to explain racism to me, I'm not interested in your explanation because as I've said, I've already done the research. And when I say "research", I don't mean reading random internet posts from well-meaning white progressives trying to prove that they're "good guys". I'm referring to reading an extensive amount of sociological, anthropological, legal and other forms of academic research on race and racism - research that I consider a bit more credible than your post.
    Yeah, since when should long years of personal experience count? Since when should you listen to the other side of the story, to people who say what you don't want to hear?

    You say you've done "research". A crucial part of research - as any real scientist of any discipline will tell you - is that you must examine all sides of the issue...because if you decide to not objectively consider the data that runs counter to your suspicions, then you run a real risk of coming up with skewed statistics.

    You say you did "sociological, anthropological, legal, and other forms of academic research". So...was this part of a dissertation subject to critical review? Did you reference not only books but especially peer-reviewed publications? Did you also reference material that ran counter to your conclusions, in order to show that you examined all sides of the issue? Did you have to defend your conclusions to the academic board?

    In other words, there's research and then there's research. Maybe you did - I don't know. But I do know this: you made a broad-brush accusation, a sweeping judgement: "The fact that the VAST MAJORITY of white Americans are still racist". You didn't say "many" or only "most", but "the VAST MAJORITY" in all caps to boot. That, sir, is by definition a broad-brush accusation, and one borne not of research, but of assumption.
    To do evil, a human being must first of all believe that what hes doing is good" - Solzhenitsyn

    "...with the terrorists, you have to take out their families." - Donald Trump

  9. #139
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,377

    re: Town's White Police Official Calls Obama N-Word [W:301]

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    When did I do that? You'll have to quote me. I said you do a ****ty job picking your heroes.
    Happily, my friend,

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    Note: it's OK on the right to say "N*gger."
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  10. #140
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    11-17-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,610

    re: Town's White Police Official Calls Obama N-Word [W:301]

    Quote Originally Posted by Glen Contrarian View Post
    Yeah, since when should long years of personal experience count? Since when should you listen to the other side of the story, to people who say what you don't want to hear?

    You say you've done "research". A crucial part of research - as any real scientist of any discipline will tell you - is that you must examine all sides of the issue...because if you decide to not objectively consider the data that runs counter to your suspicions, then you run a real risk of coming up with skewed statistics.

    You say you did "sociological, anthropological, legal, and other forms of academic research". So...was this part of a dissertation subject to critical review? Did you reference not only books but especially peer-reviewed publications? Did you also reference material that ran counter to your conclusions, in order to show that you examined all sides of the issue? Did you have to defend your conclusions to the academic board?

    In other words, there's research and then there's research. Maybe you did - I don't know. But I do know this: you made a broad-brush accusation, a sweeping judgement: "The fact that the VAST MAJORITY of white Americans are still racist". You didn't say "many" or only "most", but "the VAST MAJORITY" in all caps to boot. That, sir, is by definition a broad-brush accusation, and one borne not of research, but of assumption.
    Yes, the VAST MAJORITY of WHITE AMERICANS are still RACIST. This is a fact supported by extensive research is multiple academic disciplines.

    Are we going to keep repeating ourselves or are we done?

Page 14 of 42 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •