Let's summarize how this has gone up to this point... shall we?
1. There was enough in the OP to make the point needed. It followed DP rules.
2. The OP was followed by another story related directly to the OP. Your narrow mind did not like the source.
3. There is google. Familiar with it?
4. I googled three related stories and posted them later on.
5. After all this, you have the gall to post... QUOTE=Joe Steel;1063287068]By posting useless links?[/QUOTE]
Yes Joe, nice cap you've got on... work here long? Cool... well Joe... I'll have 2 cheesburgers, a large coke, a side of fries with mayo (it's a thing I picked up in Europe).
What's the moral of the story? Turn on, tune in, drop out... Timothy Leary was wrong. Not good Joe... not good.