Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 149

Thread: Scientists in cover-up of ‘damaging’ climate view[W:38:145]

  1. #111
    Professor
    Capster78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    08-24-15 @ 02:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    2,253

    Re: Scientists in cover-up of ‘damaging’ climate view[W:38]

    Quote Originally Posted by The German View Post
    So you know how to interpret climate studies? Where did you gain that knowlege? From observing flies in a swamp?


    lol

    A man talks as if he knows science. A theory, is established when it shows to be valid in field testing, it is deiscredited whn field testing brings different results. That is science!

    You probably dont even know the term used to describe what the scientific method is, you probably never heard of Karl Popper, you probably dont even know what peer review is.

    And even more likely, you are one of those people who believes that we are the result of 6000 years of incest by a man and a woman created out of the mans ribb.



    What is a warminst? Did you dream that up, or your preacher?

    Evidence is available in abundance.

    I know more about science than something like you could ever dream to know. Once you figure out how gravity works, you can come back, and I might feel kind enought to explain the barry field to you!

    You are speaking to an aspiring scientist in the field of statistical maths, who comes from a family of scientists!!!!!

    Someone like me is in no need of lecture on science by some swamp people!
    I am an atheist and because of that am very much in favor of the scientific method. But what GW theorists have done is not scientific in nature at all. They have yet to conclude how much the current warming trend is attributable to humans and how much of it is natural. Yet, they push the Human induced GW agenda as if it is a forgone conclusion that humans are the cause. This to me screams of something that is not being motivated by science, but politics and money.
    - There was never a good war, or a bad peace.
    - Idealistically, everything should work as you planed it to. Realistically, it depends on how idealistic you are as to the measure of success.
    - Better to be a pessimist before, and an optimist afterwords.

  2. #112
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Scientists in cover-up of ‘damaging’ climate view[W:38]

    Quote Originally Posted by Capster78 View Post
    I am an atheist and because of that am very much in favor of the scientific method. But what GW theorists have done is not scientific in nature at all. They have yet to conclude how much the current warming trend is attributable to humans and how much of it is natural. Yet, they push the Human induced GW agenda as if it is a forgone conclusion that humans are the cause. This to me screams of something that is not being motivated by science, but politics and money.
    Exactly. Another point is that these "reports" aren't being released by scientific bodies, but political bodies. Its amazing how many people miss that.

  3. #113
    Professor
    Capster78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    08-24-15 @ 02:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    2,253

    Re: Scientists in cover-up of ‘damaging’ climate view[W:38]

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    Exactly. Another point is that these "reports" aren't being released by scientific bodies, but political bodies. Its amazing how many people miss that.
    The other interesting thing to note is that scientific papers that do claim to conclude human induced climate change is occurring are financed by government grants or political agents.
    - There was never a good war, or a bad peace.
    - Idealistically, everything should work as you planed it to. Realistically, it depends on how idealistic you are as to the measure of success.
    - Better to be a pessimist before, and an optimist afterwords.

  4. #114
    Left the building
    Fearandloathing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada Dual citizen
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    18,408

    Re: Scientists in cover-up of ‘damaging’ climate view[W:38]

    Quote Originally Posted by Manc Skipper View Post
    The facts are that a quarter of the American population (a shockingly large minority) have been duped into not accepting the reality of AGW because it's not convenient to their unsustainable lifestyle.
    If this is fact, then there is a reference.

    Please supply the evidence that this is indeed "fact" and not more fantasy opinion.
    ""You know, when we sell to other countries, even if they're allies -- you never know about an ally. An ally can turn."
    Donald Trump, 11/23/17

  5. #115
    Left the building
    Fearandloathing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada Dual citizen
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    18,408

    Re: Scientists in cover-up of ‘damaging’ climate view[W:38]

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    Exactly. Another point is that these "reports" aren't being released by scientific bodies, but political bodies. Its amazing how many people miss that.
    Starting with the IPCC report and the alleged 1,400 "scientists"....

    How quiet that has gotten since its been pointed out the greatest number of people cited on that were bureaucrats who made their living off global warming and that a large percentage of scientists named as contributors were not referenced, their opposing views hidden.

    It's been a bureaucrat scam since day one. Take a look at Kyoto.....it's farce
    ""You know, when we sell to other countries, even if they're allies -- you never know about an ally. An ally can turn."
    Donald Trump, 11/23/17

  6. #116
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Scientists in cover-up of ‘damaging’ climate view[W:38]

    Quote Originally Posted by Fearandloathing View Post
    Starting with the IPCC report and the alleged 1,400 "scientists"....

    How quiet that has gotten since its been pointed out the greatest number of people cited on that were bureaucrats who made their living off global warming and that a large percentage of scientists named as contributors were not referenced, their opposing views hidden.

    It's been a bureaucrat scam since day one. Take a look at Kyoto.....it's farce
    Of course it is.

  7. #117
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    Re: Scientists in cover-up of ‘damaging’ climate view[W:38]

    Quote Originally Posted by Manc Skipper View Post
    The facts are that a quarter of the American population (a shockingly large minority) have been duped into not accepting the reality of AGW because it's not convenient to their unsustainable lifestyle.
    They should just plant more trees like reverend Gore.
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  8. #118
    User
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Last Seen
    05-19-14 @ 10:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    2

    Re: Scientists in cover-up of ‘damaging’ climate view[W:38]

    http://www.nipccreport.org/reports/c...licymakers.pdf

    It's obvious that when one of the founders of Green Peace is leaving his own organization because of fanaticism and hypocrisy, there is something wrong with the kool aid those dudes are drinking.

    Climate change is a fact -- because the climate will always be changing, but it pretty much stops there. The IPCC is a UN organization pushing for global influence on policy makers and it's absolutely disgusting to see these liars parading as 'do gooders'.

  9. #119
    Educating the Ignorant
    zimmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:52 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    14,442
    Blog Entries
    12

    Re: Scientists in cover-up of ‘damaging’ climate view[W:38]

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    You've obviously never read anything I wrote here. So I will stop wasting my time with illiterate idiots.
    You make accusation, then fail to back them up.

    You claim fear is meaningless, and there is no grounds for it, but the Swedish scientist tells why.

    I realize it is tough to have your religion and political football shoved down your throat... but hey, that's what happens when you subscribe to an idiotic idiology. Eventually the truth comes out, even with all the outlets you have that try and bury the football.
    The Clintons are what happens...
    when you have NO MORAL COMPASS.

  10. #120
    Educating the Ignorant
    zimmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:52 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    14,442
    Blog Entries
    12

    Re: Scientists in cover-up of ‘damaging’ climate view[W:38]

    Quote Originally Posted by dropp View Post
    http://www.nipccreport.org/reports/c...licymakers.pdf

    It's obvious that when one of the founders of Green Peace is leaving his own organization because of fanaticism and hypocrisy, there is something wrong with the kool aid those dudes are drinking.

    Climate change is a fact -- because the climate will always be changing, but it pretty much stops there. The IPCC is a UN organization pushing for global influence on policy makers and it's absolutely disgusting to see these liars parading as 'do gooders'.
    And how often do you hear from Patrick Moore in the media?

    Like never.
    The Clintons are what happens...
    when you have NO MORAL COMPASS.

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •