Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Results 61 to 69 of 69

Thread: Sudanese Woman Sentenced to Death After Marrying Christian

  1. #61
    Sage
    Kreton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Last Seen
    11-13-17 @ 08:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    6,118

    Re: Sudanese Woman Sentenced to Death After Marrying Christian

    Quote Originally Posted by Luftwaffe View Post
    Hehehe, not sure about American but I sure as hell condoned the amount of kickass the FBI delivered. Unfortunately those whack-jobs ended up burning the place down with women and children inside (but who knows, maybe I'm glad for it because the kids were the next generation of whack-jobs and the women may have been whack-jobs as well, so I dont think any deaths there earn my sympathy), but as long as it was ended whatever.
    You are glad that women and children burned inside a building because you think that they might have grown up to be "whack jobs"?

    You need help. Considering your comments above, I think most people would agree that you are in fact a whack job. So you should be careful condemning "whack job"
    “Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply.”
    Stephen R. Covey


  2. #62
    cynical class clown
    Luftwaffe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    CONNECTICUT
    Last Seen
    11-18-17 @ 10:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    10,499

    Re: Sudanese Woman Sentenced to Death After Marrying Christian

    Quote Originally Posted by Lursa View Post
    @_@

    .....................
    It's unfortunate, but you should understand that being brainwashed since your an infant to follow these crazy assholes.

    The westboro baptist church is another example. Their children are already picketing funerals of American soldiers.

    Deal with it, I still have a lack of sympathy for everyone involved in there. The women condoned it, the men started it, and the children were going to be the next step of it.
    -----MOS 19D = cavalry scout = best damn MOS there is

  3. #63
    cynical class clown
    Luftwaffe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    CONNECTICUT
    Last Seen
    11-18-17 @ 10:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    10,499

    Re: Sudanese Woman Sentenced to Death After Marrying Christian

    Quote Originally Posted by Kreton View Post
    You are glad that women and children burned inside a building because you think that they might have grown up to be "whack jobs"?

    You need help. Considering your comments above, I think most people would agree that you are in fact a whack job. So you should be careful condemning "whack job"
    Nope, not to mention the fire was apparently started by themselves. The children were beaten and abused, their morals tainted by our standards. If you think carefully about it, who knows whether it would've been better for them to continue on or for their suffering to be ended.

    Depends on what you call a whackjob. Is a whackjob a person who thinks what is considered insane or DOES what is considered insane? I'm a very prejudiced young man, but I have never discriminated in my life and work towards bettering it. But who knows, maybe I am still a whack job, because I'm glad these (what I consider whack-jobs?) people are out of society. Next step would be the eradication of the Westboro Baptist church, but unfortunately for me it looks like they aren't going anywhere.
    -----MOS 19D = cavalry scout = best damn MOS there is

  4. #64
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,781

    Re: Sudanese Woman Sentenced to Death After Marrying Christian

    Quote Originally Posted by Luftwaffe View Post
    Nope, not to mention the fire was apparently started by themselves. The children were beaten and abused, their morals tainted by our standards. If you think carefully about it, who knows whether it would've been better for them to continue on or for their suffering to be ended.

    Depends on what you call a whackjob. Is a whackjob a person who thinks what is considered insane or DOES what is considered insane? I'm a very prejudiced young man, but I have never discriminated in my life and work towards bettering it. But who knows, maybe I am still a whack job, because I'm glad these (what I consider whack-jobs?) people are out of society. Next step would be the eradication of the Westboro Baptist church, but unfortunately for me it looks like they aren't going anywhere.
    @_@

    ................
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  5. #65
    Sage
    Kreton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Last Seen
    11-13-17 @ 08:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    6,118

    Re: Sudanese Woman Sentenced to Death After Marrying Christian

    Quote Originally Posted by Luftwaffe View Post
    Nope, not to mention the fire was apparently started by themselves. The children were beaten and abused, their morals tainted by our standards. If you think carefully about it, who knows whether it would've been better for them to continue on or for their suffering to be ended.

    Depends on what you call a whackjob. Is a whackjob a person who thinks what is considered insane or DOES what is considered insane? I'm a very prejudiced young man, but I have never discriminated in my life and work towards bettering it. But who knows, maybe I am still a whack job, because I'm glad these (what I consider whack-jobs?) people are out of society. Next step would be the eradication of the Westboro Baptist church, but unfortunately for me it looks like they aren't going anywhere.
    YOU! I am considering YOU a whack job. Tell me what these kids did, not their parents, or the adults around them, but specifically what those kids did to deserve death. Hell, other than those who opened fire on the FBI agents, who there deserved death? Again, YOU are a whack job.

    Children didn't start the fire. They were killed by the adults.
    “Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply.”
    Stephen R. Covey


  6. #66
    Sage
    Erod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    North Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:14 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,054

    Re: Sudanese Woman Sentenced to Death After Marrying Christian

    That swath of the world is the greatest argument against evolution known to man. Good gosh, the culture and lack of civilization in that part of the world rivals what you see on the Serengeti.

  7. #67
    cynical class clown
    Luftwaffe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    CONNECTICUT
    Last Seen
    11-18-17 @ 10:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    10,499

    Re: Sudanese Woman Sentenced to Death After Marrying Christian

    Quote Originally Posted by Kreton View Post
    YOU! I am considering YOU a whack job. Tell me what these kids did, not their parents, or the adults around them, but specifically what those kids did to deserve death. Hell, other than those who opened fire on the FBI agents, who there deserved death? Again, YOU are a whack job.

    Children didn't start the fire. They were killed by the adults.
    Sure, by your standards I am a whack-job. By mine I am not, merely prejudiced.
    -----MOS 19D = cavalry scout = best damn MOS there is

  8. #68
    Sage
    Kreton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Last Seen
    11-13-17 @ 08:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    6,118

    Re: Sudanese Woman Sentenced to Death After Marrying Christian

    Quote Originally Posted by Luftwaffe View Post
    Sure, by your standards I am a whack-job. By mine I am not, merely prejudiced.
    I think my humanities standards, anyone who is pleased by 20 something children burning alive is a whack job.
    “Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply.”
    Stephen R. Covey


  9. #69
    cynical class clown
    Luftwaffe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    CONNECTICUT
    Last Seen
    11-18-17 @ 10:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    10,499

    Re: Sudanese Woman Sentenced to Death After Marrying Christian

    Quote Originally Posted by Kreton View Post
    I think my humanities standards, anyone who is pleased by 20 something children burning alive is a whack job.
    I guess that was supposed to be "I think BY humaniTY'S standards", so I will respond to that as such.

    I think by humanity's standards anyone who actually kills 20 children by burning them alive is a whack job. Anyone who has no care/is pleased (I lean more towards not caring) is just a douchebag.
    -----MOS 19D = cavalry scout = best damn MOS there is

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •