Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 113

Thread: Operation American Spring to hit DC...

  1. #51
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    okla-freakin-homa
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:09 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    12,619

    Re: Operation American Spring to hit DC...

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    People continue to die because of fast and furious. Thats not gone away. Now, whats going to happen this november is going to be much more shocking to the left, because they claim they see no reason to be concerned. The IRS, is just getting started, wait until a select committee is appointed-as 3/4ths of Americans want. Before the elections or after the left loses the senate-it makes no difference. Thats an issue that is not going to go away, and you will be made to realize it.
    A lot of this sounds like my mom from back in the day- "just wait til your Dad gets home!"

    First you claimed no one knew about 'scandals' until now but I listed a bunch the TPs have tried for YEARS to make into more than a stink... all were 'known' before 2012 and still the TPs sucked hind tit.

    You claim the IRS will be a big stink, but also try and claim the TPs will regain the senate no matter what....

    I see a lot of emotion and partisanship... but the fact is each election cycle the TPs vilify the left and Obama as beyond the pale... it is starting to get old and what the people REALLY want is a reasoned and RATIONAL path forward....

    With guys like Cruz and Rand- good luck with that...

  2. #52
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Operation American Spring to hit DC...

    Quote Originally Posted by Unitedwestand13 View Post
    And if the democrats manage to take back the house?

    And there already is a select commity.
    Unlikely to happen, but the facts are the facts. Here they are laid out in another form, for you.
    The media ignore IRS scandal: Column

    And no, there is not a select committee-thats for Beghazi.

    This will require one as well-because it has more teeth than the govt oversight committee, and the dems have proven they will be obstructionist.

    Its time you figured out this isn't going away.

  3. #53
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Operation American Spring to hit DC...

    Quote Originally Posted by notquiteright View Post
    A lot of this sounds like my mom from back in the day- "just wait til your Dad gets home!"

    First you claimed no one knew about 'scandals' until now but I listed a bunch the TPs have tried for YEARS to make into more than a stink... all were 'known' before 2012 and still the TPs sucked hind tit.

    You claim the IRS will be a big stink, but also try and claim the TPs will regain the senate no matter what....

    I see a lot of emotion and partisanship... but the fact is each election cycle the TPs vilify the left and Obama as beyond the pale... it is starting to get old and what the people REALLY want is a reasoned and RATIONAL path forward....

    With guys like Cruz and Rand- good luck with that...
    This is that classic liberal tactic so prominently on display the last 6 years-burying your head in the sand.
    Ignore this at your peril, but be my guest.

  4. #54
    Sage
    Unitedwestand13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Sunnyvale California
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    14,909

    Re: Operation American Spring to hit DC...

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    Unlikely to happen, but the facts are the facts. Here they are laid out in another form, for you.
    The media ignore IRS scandal: Column

    And no, there is not a select committee-thats for Beghazi.

    This will require one as well-because it has more teeth than the govt oversight committee, and the dems have proven they will be obstructionist.

    Its time you figured out this isn't going away.
    You realize Lerner has taken the 5th. Maybe if she had been given immunity she would be willing to talk.
    "If you can't stand the way this place is, Take yourself to higher places!"
    Break, By Three days grace

    Hilliary Clinton/Tim Kaine 2016

  5. #55
    Sage
    Unitedwestand13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Sunnyvale California
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    14,909

    Re: Operation American Spring to hit DC...

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    This is that classic liberal tactic so prominently on display the last 6 years-burying your head in the sand.
    Ignore this at your peril, but be my guest.
    Don't make promises you cannot keep.
    "If you can't stand the way this place is, Take yourself to higher places!"
    Break, By Three days grace

    Hilliary Clinton/Tim Kaine 2016

  6. #56
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Operation American Spring to hit DC...

    Quote Originally Posted by Unitedwestand13 View Post
    You realize Lerner has taken the 5th. Maybe if she had been given immunity she would be willing to talk.
    Maybe, but we dont know enough to know that at this point. And she isnt the only fish in the sea.

  7. #57
    Sage
    Unitedwestand13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Sunnyvale California
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    14,909

    Re: Operation American Spring to hit DC...

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    Maybe, but we dont know enough to know that at this point. And she isnt the only fish in the sea.
    Why was she not given immunity?
    "If you can't stand the way this place is, Take yourself to higher places!"
    Break, By Three days grace

    Hilliary Clinton/Tim Kaine 2016

  8. #58
    Sage
    polgara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    18,337

    Re: Operation American Spring to hit DC...

    Quote Originally Posted by Perotista View Post
    Howdy Pol, North Carolina, Tillis won the Republican nomination and is the best candidate to challenge Hagan in November out of those who were vying for the nomination. Tillis lead by a single point in a poll conducted a couple of days after the NC primary. That means it is a dead heat, either could win and neither has an advantage.

    As for the rest, I think West Virginia, Montana and South Dakota are fairly sure pick ups for the GOP, Louisiana probably a 60% change for a pick up there. After those four it gets dicey. NC I covered, Alaska and Arkansas are no better than 50-50 with the Democrat in each probably having a slight edge as of today. But to the Republican's dismay, Georgia may send a Democrat to Washington and negate one of the other pick ups. Michelle Nunn has a 50-50 shot of winning Chambliss's seat, perhaps more, perhaps less depending on whom the Republican nominee will be. Now in Kentucky I would say McConnell has only a 55% of retaining his seat there.

    If you remember back to 2012, around 6 months out I told the presidency would be decided in the east. If Romney didn't win Virginia, Ohio and Florida to go to bed, Obama would be re-elected. By how certain states in the east again go, You can pretty know about who will control the senate before you head into the Central Time Zone. Look east again Pol, look east.
    Okay. I've learned to trust your hunches.

  9. #59
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Operation American Spring to hit DC...

    Quote Originally Posted by Unitedwestand13 View Post
    Why was she not given immunity?
    Just another reason for an investigative committee, Im glad you see how that can be helpful.

  10. #60
    Sage
    Unitedwestand13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Sunnyvale California
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    14,909

    Re: Operation American Spring to hit DC...

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    Just another reason for an investigative committee, Im glad you see how that can be helpful.
    why not give it to her now?
    "If you can't stand the way this place is, Take yourself to higher places!"
    Break, By Three days grace

    Hilliary Clinton/Tim Kaine 2016

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •