Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 113

Thread: Operation American Spring to hit DC...

  1. #91
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,584

    Re: Operation American Spring to hit DC...

    Quote Originally Posted by notquiteright View Post
    Actually it is so vague it is difficult to tell just WFT you are trying to say...

    It seems like the vague mumbles my daughter tried to use when she realized she was not going to win the discussion.

    Try again...
    If the FBI was leading the charge, the associate directer of the FBI would have just let them do their job. Since he felt the need to blow the wistle to the press, it's apparent that the FBI wasn't doing anuthing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  2. #92
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    okla-freakin-homa
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 03:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    12,634

    Re: Operation American Spring to hit DC...

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    If the FBI was leading the charge, the associate directer of the FBI would have just let them do their job. Since he felt the need to blow the wistle to the press, it's apparent that the FBI wasn't doing anuthing.
    I believe the AD of the FBI felt the inner circle of the Nixon Admin was blocking the investigation, the FBI was finding evidence but the Nixon Camp was blocking the investigation, destroying evidence and lying under oath. (Did you know Felt had been passed over for promotion by Nixon?) So there are a few reasons besides the fake one you give...

    However the real break in the story wasn't 'Deep Throat' but the burglars rolling on their bosses. Once that happened several in the Administration quickly sought to cut deals and point fingers. The final nail of a sort came with the infamous 18.5 minute gap in the Presidential tapes. White House aide Butterfield testified about the existence of tapes. When Archibald Cox refused to back down on hearing the tapes, Nixon wanted him fired. AG Richardson refused and resigned, as did DAG Ruckelshaus. It was acting head of the DOJ Bork (who would later be embroiled in a failed Supreme court nomination) to fire Cox. the event is know as the Saturday Night Massacre.

    The event that started the tape standoff was john Dean's testimony which Nixon called lies- the existence of the tapes backed Dean's testimony, the 18.5 minute gap was evidence tampering, the Saturday night Massacre was seen as a President gone amuck.

    But none of that came from 'Deep Throat', but some of which was leaked to two reporters before it became general knowledge.

    But you made the claim that the media stirred the public up against Nixon- you offer ZERO proof.... I'd say most of America sat in shock at the very thought of a President so out of control and was slow to react, rather than staging anti-war style demonstrations....

    Nice try though...

  3. #93
    Anti political parties
    FreedomFromAll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    New Mexico USA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:01 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,062

    Re: Operation American Spring to hit DC...

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    Outstanding videos, its a beautiful sight. Thanks for posting them.
    Dont you think these guys talking looked like wackos? I mean one guy looked like he just got through doing a big line of meth he was in hyper nut mode.

    What is humorous about those videos is that the speakers not only sound just like the occupiers and all but touch on a lot of the same points that the occupiers did. But I guess it shows that there isnt much difference between extremists.

  4. #94
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Operation American Spring to hit DC...

    Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFromAll View Post
    Dont you think these guys talking looked like wackos? I mean one guy looked like he just got through doing a big line of meth he was in hyper nut mode.

    What is humorous about those videos is that the speakers not only sound just like the occupiers and all but touch on a lot of the same points that the occupiers did. But I guess it shows that there isnt much difference between extremists.
    They were much more coherent than the OWS guys. Very different arguments too. And I dont judge people based merely on appearance-its what they say that matters.

  5. #95
    Anti political parties
    FreedomFromAll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    New Mexico USA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:01 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,062

    Re: Operation American Spring to hit DC...

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    They were much more coherent than the OWS guys. Very different arguments too. And I dont judge people based merely on appearance-its what they say that matters.
    I wasnt at all addressing appearances I was talking about the message being told by the guys in those videos, which makes them look very much like occupiers. Perhaps it was the mention several times about corporations that did it? That and the speaker was insisting that everyone should be thinking the way that they do and that 'wake up' bull****. Never believe anyone that says 'wake up' they are always trying to jam something down your throat like a used car salesman or a late night tv preacher. These people seem to have some delusional obsession with that lame ass president Obama. They even try and claim that Obama will never leave office. That want their militia/Tea party6 friends to believe that they have to rise up against the government. They are all crazy conspiracy theorist nutjobs. Like I said they sound a lot like the occupiers.

  6. #96
    Slayer of the DP Newsbot
    danarhea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    39,763

    Re: Operation American Spring to hit DC...

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    And... the Million Man March had about... half of its intended target even by government estimates... and this had... well... about as many people as the New Black Panther Party....
    The New Black Panther Party has more than 50 people in Houston alone. LOL.
    The ghost of Jack Kevorkian for President's Physician: 2016

  7. #97
    Dungeon Master
    Somewhere in Babylon
    Jetboogieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in Babylon...
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,340
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Operation American Spring to hit DC...

    That's why you just gonna laugh at all these arm chair Wannabe George Washingtons ranting and raving about the glorious patriotic revolution to come to "take their country back" while tears stream down their face as battle hymm of the republic is played off key by some fat asshole dressed like a 17th century soldier.

    It's just daft, the whole thing and delusionary.

  8. #98
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,343

    Re: Operation American Spring to hit DC...

    Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFromAll View Post
    Dont you think these guys talking looked like wackos? I mean one guy looked like he just got through doing a big line of meth he was in hyper nut mode.

    What is humorous about those videos is that the speakers not only sound just like the occupiers and all but touch on a lot of the same points that the occupiers did. But I guess it shows that there isnt much difference between extremists.
    No doubt....Check this out...



    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  9. #99
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,343

    Re: Operation American Spring to hit DC...

    Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFromAll View Post
    I wasnt at all addressing appearances I was talking about the message being told by the guys in those videos, which makes them look very much like occupiers. Perhaps it was the mention several times about corporations that did it? That and the speaker was insisting that everyone should be thinking the way that they do and that 'wake up' bull****. Never believe anyone that says 'wake up' they are always trying to jam something down your throat like a used car salesman or a late night tv preacher. These people seem to have some delusional obsession with that lame ass president Obama. They even try and claim that Obama will never leave office. That want their militia/Tea party6 friends to believe that they have to rise up against the government. They are all crazy conspiracy theorist nutjobs. Like I said they sound a lot like the occupiers.
    I love how the progressives are pinning this on 'the right'....hahha....What these people are is in reality Alex Jones' listenership.
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  10. #100
    Anti political parties
    FreedomFromAll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    New Mexico USA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:01 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,062

    Re: Operation American Spring to hit DC...

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    I love how the progressives are pinning this on 'the right'....hahha....What these people are is in reality Alex Jones' listenership.
    Correct its not the right its the extreme right which is an entirely different thing. It would be like pointing a finger at the left for the extreme lefts occupy bull****. The problem though is that some on the right have thrown their support behind these nutcases thinking that they not extremists just like the left did.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •