Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 287

Thread: Judicial Watch: New Documents Show IRS HQ Control of Tea Party Targeting

  1. #51
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: Judicial Watch: New Documents Show IRS HQ Control of Tea Party Targeting

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    Not a "smidgen" of corruption Pete ?
    Nope, Not a smidgen.


  2. #52
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,343

    Re: Judicial Watch: New Documents Show IRS HQ Control of Tea Party Targeting

    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  3. #53
    Battle Ready
    Grim17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Southwestern U.S.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    24,145
    Blog Entries
    20

    Re: Judicial Watch: New Documents Show IRS HQ Control of Tea Party Targeting

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Keep going Pete it's comedy gold at this point..
    One man's comedy, is another man's religion.

  4. #54
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,332

    Re: Judicial Watch: New Documents Show IRS HQ Control of Tea Party Targeting

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    Nope, Not a smidgen.
    I often wonder, if Liberals have fleeting moments of lucidity, when they suddenly realize they're wrong about EVERYTHING.

    That all the energy and time they've dedicated to their twisted World view is all for naught, because in a instant they realize that Conservatives are right, and have always been right.

    It must wash over them like a acute and massive anxiety attack, until they finally settle back into their lives of whats basically integrity and truth compromised in perpetuity.

    I sincerely think its a mental disorder, and you can no more force a Liberal to accept the truth that they follow a corrupted ideology, than you can force a schizophrenic minus medication, to stop hearing voices.

    You would think that you people would simply be tired of ALWAYS being on the defensive.

    That you would be tired of never being able to celebrate the success of Liberal policies and ideas.

    The amount of energy you people put into lying, obfuscation, diversion and manufacturing false narratives must be exhausting.

    I wouldn't know. Telling the truth is so effortless.
    Last edited by Fenton; 05-16-14 at 11:38 PM.

  5. #55
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Seen
    01-03-16 @ 02:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,761

    Re: Judicial Watch: New Documents Show IRS HQ Control of Tea Party Targeting

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    I often wonder, if Liberals have fleeting moments of lucidity, when they suddenly realize they're wrong about EVERYTHING.

    That all the energy and time they've dedicated to their twisted World view is all for naught, because in a instant they realize that Conservatives are right, and have always been right.

    It must wash over them like a acute and massive anxiety attack, until they finally settle back into their lives of whats basically integrity and truth compromised in perpetuity.

    I sincerely think its a mental disorder, and you can no more force a Liberal to accept the truth that they follow a corrupted ideology, than you can force a schizophrenic minus medication, to stop hearing voices.

    You would think that you people would simply be tired of ALWAYS being on the defensive.

    That you would be tired of never being able to celebrate the success of Liberal policies and ideas.

    The amount of energy you people put into lying, obfuscation, diversion and manufacturing false narratives must be exhausting.

    I wouldn't know. Telling the truth is so effortless.
    It's that it takes LESS energy to come up with new lies then it is to emotionally deal with reality.

  6. #56
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Judicial Watch: New Documents Show IRS HQ Control of Tea Party Targeting

    Quote Originally Posted by Gill View Post
    http://finance.yahoo.com/news/judici...172513364.html

    One email showing coordination between Cincinnati and Washington:



    The most troubling revelation is that Senator Carl Levin (D, Mich.) asked the IRS to investigate a number of conservative groups that opposed him and the Obama administration:



    Appears to be a bit more than a "smidgeon" of corruption at the IRS, contrary to Obama's assertions.
    Much like Benghazi, this is about to get real-a select committee should be appointed asap, and supported by both parties-since Obama said he was outraged.

  7. #57
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Judicial Watch: New Documents Show IRS HQ Control of Tea Party Targeting

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    I often wonder, if Liberals have fleeting moments of lucidity, when they suddenly realize they're wrong about EVERYTHING.

    That all the energy and time they've dedicated to their twisted World view is all for naught, because in a instant they realize that Conservatives are right, and have always been right.

    It must wash over them like a acute and massive anxiety attack, until they finally settle back into their lives of whats basically integrity and truth compromised in perpetuity.

    I sincerely think its a mental disorder, and you can no more force a Liberal to accept the truth that they follow a corrupted ideology, than you can force a schizophrenic minus medication, to stop hearing voices.

    You would think that you people would simply be tired of ALWAYS being on the defensive.

    That you would be tired of never being able to celebrate the success of Liberal policies and ideas.

    The amount of energy you people put into lying, obfuscation, diversion and manufacturing false narratives must be exhausting.

    I wouldn't know. Telling the truth is so effortless.

    Even if they did have that lucid interval-it would be soon overshadowed-they have put so much into the lie that they can't stop now.

  8. #58
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Judicial Watch: New Documents Show IRS HQ Control of Tea Party Targeting

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    Nope, Not a smidgen.
    You problem is that you continue to bury your head in the sand. This massive systemic corruption is going to hit your party like a ton of bricks. Its not going away, and they weren't fake scandals-regardless of how you feel about that you are going to be made to learn.

  9. #59
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: Judicial Watch: New Documents Show IRS HQ Control of Tea Party Targeting

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    You problem is that you continue to bury your head in the sand. This massive systemic corruption is going to hit your party like a ton of bricks. Its not going away, and they weren't fake scandals-regardless of how you feel about that you are going to be made to learn.
    I don't have a problem, you do, conservative media lies to you. See post #47

    https://www.debatepolitics.com/showthread.php?p=1063286841


  10. #60
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Judicial Watch: New Documents Show IRS HQ Control of Tea Party Targeting

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    I don't have a problem, you do, conservative media lies to you. See post #47

    https://www.debatepolitics.com/showthread.php?p=1063286841
    We've known about the Cincinnati office for some time. Its nothing new, and you appear to believe it somehow changes things-it does not.

Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •