Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 287

Thread: Judicial Watch: New Documents Show IRS HQ Control of Tea Party Targeting

  1. #161
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Judicial Watch: New Documents Show IRS HQ Control of Tea Party Targeting

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    Where is her testimony? All I've seen you post is: “I never heard from Cincinnati,” and “We only dealt with Washington.”
    The Video is up.....back a few pages about 7 mins long.

    Oh, and yes you have heard her say that.....the Direct Witness.

  2. #162
    Sage
    Unitedwestand13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Sunnyvale California
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    14,909

    Re: Judicial Watch: New Documents Show IRS HQ Control of Tea Party Targeting

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Evidently they aren't, if they already have the letters he sent them that were 8,9, 10 pages long. But when you done trying to deflect why there is 6 delays just for this issue alone, within a year and know about the law. Then Somebody ain't Right.

    I think that even works its way down to even the Criminal and Domestic Relation Divisions within the Courts. Just sayin!
    what was the reasons given for the delay?
    "If you can't stand the way this place is, Take yourself to higher places!"
    Break, By Three days grace

    Hilliary Clinton/Tim Kaine 2016

  3. #163
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Judicial Watch: New Documents Show IRS HQ Control of Tea Party Targeting

    Quote Originally Posted by Unitedwestand13 View Post
    and that underlined statement is what i consider a insult to me. i find it insulting that my honesty can be discarded just because my political ideology disagrees with your own.
    If it was merely a difference in political ideology, Id expect to see the left also advocating-instead of obstructing the investigation into the IRS targeting.

    One merely need to ask "what if bush had done this", and by this point there would be 3 A-list hollywood movies made about it. It would be mentioned at every hollywood awards ceremony, it would be covered constantly by the media.

    But Bush didn't do this-so its crickets.

  4. #164
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Judicial Watch: New Documents Show IRS HQ Control of Tea Party Targeting

    Quote Originally Posted by Unitedwestand13 View Post
    this scandal requires evidence of motive.

    so what is the motive.
    Why, because you say it does. I say it merely requires evidence of wrong doing. Nevermind the resulting coverup, obstruction by the left, and the new data coming to light.

    Hmm, a bunch of leftists who want to help a Dear Leader win reelection. Hmm....what could be the motive?

  5. #165
    Sage
    Unitedwestand13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Sunnyvale California
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    14,909

    Re: Judicial Watch: New Documents Show IRS HQ Control of Tea Party Targeting

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    If it was merely a difference in political ideology, Id expect to see the left also advocating-instead of obstructing the investigation into the IRS targeting.

    One merely need to ask "what if bush had done this", and by this point there would be 3 A-list hollywood movies made about it. It would be mentioned at every hollywood awards ceremony, it would be covered constantly by the media.

    But Bush didn't do this-so its crickets.
    if this was not politically motivated we would not be holding someone in contempt of congress because she pleaded the fifth.

    and nothing is dispelling my impression that the investigations are trying to find some way, any way, of crucifying obama's political career because they could not accept the fact he won his reelection.
    "If you can't stand the way this place is, Take yourself to higher places!"
    Break, By Three days grace

    Hilliary Clinton/Tim Kaine 2016

  6. #166
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Judicial Watch: New Documents Show IRS HQ Control of Tea Party Targeting

    Quote Originally Posted by Unitedwestand13 View Post
    what was the reasons given for the delay?

    They need more time????? ..... .....

  7. #167
    Sage
    Unitedwestand13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Sunnyvale California
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    14,909

    Re: Judicial Watch: New Documents Show IRS HQ Control of Tea Party Targeting

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    Why, because you say it does. I say it merely requires evidence of wrong doing. Nevermind the resulting coverup, obstruction by the left, and the new data coming to light.

    Hmm, a bunch of leftists who want to help a Dear Leader win reelection. Hmm....what could be the motive?
    again where is the proof. what is the motive for doing so?
    "If you can't stand the way this place is, Take yourself to higher places!"
    Break, By Three days grace

    Hilliary Clinton/Tim Kaine 2016

  8. #168
    Sage
    Unitedwestand13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Sunnyvale California
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    14,909

    Re: Judicial Watch: New Documents Show IRS HQ Control of Tea Party Targeting

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    They need more time????? ..... .....
    a legitimate reason.
    "If you can't stand the way this place is, Take yourself to higher places!"
    Break, By Three days grace

    Hilliary Clinton/Tim Kaine 2016

  9. #169
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: Judicial Watch: New Documents Show IRS HQ Control of Tea Party Targeting

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    The Video is up.....back a few pages about 7 mins long.

    Oh, and yes you have heard her say that.....the Direct Witness.
    I am not interested in listening to videos all day long. There must be text available.


  10. #170
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Judicial Watch: New Documents Show IRS HQ Control of Tea Party Targeting

    Quote Originally Posted by Unitedwestand13 View Post
    again where is the proof. what is the motive for doing so?
    Again.....Cummings letters. Cummings Denial that there was never any Contact. So there is evidence and we have a denial of Admissibility.

    Then there is Mitchell and The Cinci/Washington Matter. Then there are those other politicians that don't want to be discovered they sent letters to the IRS to and that's not even counting Levin.

    Which Knowing good Old Chucky Shumer.....He will have his hand in this cookie jar too.

Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •