There is no email that says that these actions are meant to alter the outcome of an election.Yeah F&L.....PB thinks that one piece he has changes up any of the truth.....despite his looking to tangent off what the rest of the Media is saying other than ABC, CBS and NBC TV. Who got occupied over some news that you can't use......and of Course Hollyweird and its entertainers. Notice even though all other pieces tie in and his only explains one very small sliver, which don't mean much.
We now have the DOJ playing games over Congressional members and what they were suppose to release. Plus now we have Cummings getting ready to be hit with an ethics investigation.
Bozell: Broadcast Networks 'Allergic to the Truth About the IRS Scandal'.....
The full press release:
RESTON, Va. – Yesterday, Judicial Watch released a new batch of IRS documents that showed “extensive pressure on the IRS by Senator Carl Levin (D-MI) to shut down conservative leaning organizations.” According to an analysis from the Media Research Center, ABC, CBS, and NBC responded with exactly ZERO seconds of network news coverage. The released documents also revealed the IRS’s handling of the Tea Party applications was directed out of the agency’s DC headquarters, contrary to initial claims that blamed low-level officials in Cincinnati.
In the year since the scandal broke, numerous major developments have gone completely unreported by the Big Three. Examples include:
• On August 2, FoxNews.com reported that House Oversight chairman Darrell Issa had accused acting IRS Commissioner Danny Werfel of blocking the committee’s investigation. Network coverage: Zero.
• On September 4, CNN’s Drew Griffin reported that documents showed Lerner’s original story blaming low-level employees was a lie.Network coverage: Zero.
• On September 11, 2013 the Wall Street Journal exhibited how Lerner’s own e-mails implied a liberal political agenda at work. Network coverage: Zero.
• On September 18, 2013, a front-page analysis published by USA Today confirmed the targeting of conservatives. ZERO seconds of coverage.
• At the end of March 2014, the New York Times noted that the House committee was still being frustrated by non-cooperation from the IRS. Network coverage: Zero.
• And, an April 7, 2014 staff report by the House Oversight and Government Reform committee thoroughly demolished what remained of the notion that both sides had been targeted. Network coverage: Zero.
• Finally on May 7, 2014, The House of Representatives voted to hold disgraced IRS bureaucrat Lois Lerner in contempt of Congress. Total network coverage? 15 seconds on Good Morning America. Zero on CBS and NBC.
Read more: Bozell: Broadcast Networks 'Allergic to the Truth About the IRS Scandal' | NewsBusters