Page 19 of 48 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 478

Thread: Karl Rove: Hillary may have brain damage [W:40, 145]

  1. #181
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:01 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,361
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Karl Rove: Hillary may have brain damage [W:40]

    Quote Originally Posted by Travis007 View Post
    run on that.. thats powerful stuff..

    shes a criminal...so is her husband.. birds of a feather..
    And yet you cannot show a single crime. Do you think repeating the lie often enough will make it true?
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  2. #182
    Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    New York
    Last Seen
    12-13-17 @ 12:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    11,691

    Re: Karl Rove: Hillary may have brain damage [W:40]

    Quote Originally Posted by Travis007 View Post
    run on that.. let that be her bumper sticker.." Bill wasnt fully convicted...Im just the enabler"
    Bill Clinton served two terms. Barring a constitutional amendment, he's finished serving as President. Hillary Clinton would be running on her own record and her own vision. Whether she offers enough of what the American voters seek in the next President, assuming she runs, would be determined at the ballot box.

  3. #183
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:01 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,361
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Karl Rove: Hillary may have brain damage [W:40]

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Andrew Johnson waan't convicted, either, but he was damn sure impeached.
    Yes, and lots of people are tried for crimes who are innocent. That is why we have a process to determine guilt...
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  4. #184
    Sage
    Moot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:45 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    27,474

    Re: Karl Rove: Hillary may have brain damage [W:40]

    Quote Originally Posted by mtm1963 View Post
    there's nothing illegal about what she said.

    when you say "what difference does is make?", it says to me it doesn't matter why they died, move on.

    is this what you want a likely candidate for president of the US to say to the public when an ambassador is killed along with 3 other americans?

    not me!!
    I believe Clinton was referring to whether or not the attack was a protest that got violent or planned terrorist attack that night. What difference does it make? But I guess you forgot or perhaps you never really knew what Benghazia was really about, eh? After all, what difference does it make for someone who only cares about politicizing and exploiting four dead Americans for money?

  5. #185
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Last Seen
    08-02-17 @ 02:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,375

    Re: Karl Rove: Hillary may have brain damage [W:40]

    Quote Originally Posted by donsutherland1 View Post
    Bill Clinton served two terms. Barring a constitutional amendment, he's finished serving as President. Hillary Clinton would be running on her own record and her own vision. Whether she offers enough of what the American voters seek in the next President, assuming she runs, would be determined at the ballot box.
    BENGHAZI....

    VINCE FOSTER


    SANDY BERGER

    OBAMA


    shes sunk..........

  6. #186
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:01 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,361
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Karl Rove: Hillary may have brain damage [W:40]

    Quote Originally Posted by Travis007 View Post
    BENGHAZI....

    VINCE FOSTER


    SANDY BERGER

    OBAMA


    shes sunk..........
    Go ahead and run against her on that. Oh please do....
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  7. #187
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Last Seen
    08-02-17 @ 02:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,375

    Re: Karl Rove: Hillary may have brain damage [W:40]

    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    I believe Clinton was referring to whether or not the attack was a protest that got violent or planned terrorist attack that night. What difference does it make? But I guess you forgot or perhaps you never really knew what Benghazia was really about, eh? After all, what difference does it make for someone who only cares about politicizing and exploiting four dead Americans for money?
    why was Stevens request for security denied WEEKS BEFORE

    AQ had open protests two weeks before IN LIBYA

    Libya called it " a terrorist attack"

    SHE FAILED

    her only hope is the media keeping the voters stupid...

  8. #188
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Last Seen
    08-02-17 @ 02:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,375

    Re: Karl Rove: Hillary may have brain damage [W:40]

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Go ahead and run against her on that. Oh please do....

    love to

  9. #189
    Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    New York
    Last Seen
    12-13-17 @ 12:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    11,691

    Re: Karl Rove: Hillary may have brain damage [W:40]

    Quote Originally Posted by Travis007 View Post
    BENGHAZI....

    VINCE FOSTER


    SANDY BERGER

    OBAMA


    shes sunk..........
    Putting aside ideological narratives, there's every indication that Clinton would be a formidable candidate if she ran. Those who counsel complacency risk making an enormous error. The latest polling results can be found here:

    WH2016: General

  10. #190
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Last Seen
    08-02-17 @ 02:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,375

    Re: Karl Rove: Hillary may have brain damage [W:40]

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Yes, and lots of people are tried for crimes who are innocent. That is why we have a process to determine guilt...
    sounds like the Libs/Dems have no interested in the process of Benghazi...

    I wonder why..

Page 19 of 48 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •