Page 16 of 48 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 478

Thread: Karl Rove: Hillary may have brain damage [W:40, 145]

  1. #151
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Last Seen
    08-02-17 @ 02:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,375

    Re: Karl Rove: Hillary may have brain damage [W:40]

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    No, you gave me a random source that even got the title of the book wrong. Here is the actual proper title: The final days: the last, desperate abuses of power by the Clinton White House. Just because a political commentator says something does not mean they are right, and what you have not shown is Hillary Clinton actually committing any crime.
    Hillary is the one tht is dodging for more time before testifying..

    Youre libreral hero is a farce and a criminal.. a real one....

    show me a book like that on Mitt? GWB?...

    who you trying to fool?... we all know she is a criminal


    VINCE FOSTER...
    Last edited by Travis007; 05-13-14 at 04:45 PM.

  2. #152
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Last Seen
    08-02-17 @ 02:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,375

    Re: Karl Rove: Hillary may have brain damage [W:40]

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain America View Post
    I am not going to jump in to defend Hillary because, well, I don't like her.

    But make no mistake. Karl Rove is a raging lunatic and he has done GREAT harm to this country with his misleading propaganda and the poisoning of otherwise good minds here in America.

    Think about it. Can you name ONE Rove supporter that is not cuckoo in the head?

    I may not like Hillary but I hate Karl Rove's guts.
    Karls not running for President...

  3. #153
    Sage
    Hicup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Last Seen
    12-07-17 @ 03:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    7,846

    Re: Karl Rove: Hillary may have brain damage [W:40]

    Ha I love it...


    Tim-
    “When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators.” - P. J. O’Rourke
    “Socialism is great until you run out of someone elses money” Margaret Thatcher

  4. #154
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:58 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,322
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Karl Rove: Hillary may have brain damage [W:40]

    Quote Originally Posted by Travis007 View Post
    Hillary is the one tht is dodging for more time before testifying..

    Youre libreral hero is a farce and a criminal.. a real one....

    show me a book like that one Mitt? GWB?...

    who you trying to fool?... we all know she is a criminal


    VINCE FOSTER...

    Really? This took me all of about 5 seconds...The 9/11 Conspiracy: The Scamming of America: James H. Fetzer: 9780812696127: Amazon.com: Books
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  5. #155
    Educator
    mtm1963's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Tennessee
    Last Seen
    05-25-17 @ 04:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,067

    Re: Karl Rove: Hillary may have brain damage [W:40]

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    What about her testimony was illegal? Come on, where are these crimes you are talking about?
    there's nothing illegal about what she said.

    when you say "what difference does is make?", it says to me it doesn't matter why they died, move on.

    is this what you want a likely candidate for president of the US to say to the public when an ambassador is killed along with 3 other americans?

    not me!!
    Go Vols

  6. #156
    Paying To Play
    AJiveMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    wisconSIN
    Last Seen
    05-15-15 @ 04:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,775

    Re: Karl Rove: Hillary may have brain damage [W:40]

    Quote Originally Posted by Travis007 View Post
    The dems are the worst of the worst and can never survive scrutiny.. so they need to back people off and call them "racist or anti women"...that why thye think they found the trojan horse way in..use a "minority to advance the destroy the usa agenda"


    dog-tilting-head.jpg

  7. #157
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:58 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,322
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Karl Rove: Hillary may have brain damage [W:40]

    Quote Originally Posted by mtm1963 View Post
    there's nothing illegal about what she said.

    when you say "what difference does is make?", it says to me it doesn't matter why they died, move on.

    is this what you want a likely candidate for president of the US to say to the public when an ambassador is killed along with 3 other americans?

    not me!!
    Oh ffs...context. Here is the full quote:

    With all due respect, the fact is we had four dead Americans. Was it because of a protest or was it because of guys out for a walk one night who decided that they’d they go kill some Americans? What difference at this point does it make? It is our job to figure out what happened and do everything we can to prevent it from ever happening again, Senator. Now, honestly, I will do my best to answer your questions about this, but the fact is that people were trying in real time to get to the best information. The IC has a process, I understand, going with the other committees to explain how these talking points came out. But you know, to be clear, it is, from my perspective, less important today looking backwards as to why these militants decided they did it than to find them and bring them to justice, and then maybe we’ll figure out what was going on in the meantime.
    Notice the bold part which directly contradicts what you just said...
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  8. #158
    Paying To Play
    AJiveMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    wisconSIN
    Last Seen
    05-15-15 @ 04:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,775

    Re: Karl Rove: Hillary may have brain damage [W:40]

    Quote Originally Posted by Travis007 View Post
    Hillary is the one tht is dodging for more time before testifying..

    Youre libreral hero is a farce and a criminal.. a real one....

    show me a book like that one Mitt? GWB?...

    who you trying to fool?... we all know she is a criminal


    VINCE FOSTER...
    Wash, scrub, rinse, repeat.

    beatdeadhorse.jpg

  9. #159
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,457

    Re: Karl Rove: Hillary may have brain damage [W:40]

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggen View Post
    Yeah, he also said she'd been in the hospital for 30 days, when in fact she was in for 3 days. Hey, 30 days - 3 days - it's all the same to the Republicans. When have they ever cared about facts?
    Did he say, "in the hospital", or did he say she was absent for 30 days?
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  10. #160
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Karl Rove: Hillary may have brain damage [W:40]

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Oh ffs...context. Here is the full quote:Notice the bold part which directly contradicts what you just said...
    That would be "It is our job to figure out what happened and do everything we can to prevent it from ever happening again". Have they yet figured out what happened and what steps have they taken in order that this not happen again? In fact it seems they still don't know what happened, which makes it doubly difficult to prevent it from reoccurring.

Page 16 of 48 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •