Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 41

Thread: Sterling's startling talk on Magic Johnson

  1. #1
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    24,367

    Sterling's startling talk on Magic Johnson

    CNN's Anderson Cooper asks Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling if he has apologized to Magic Johnson.

    Video here

    This guy needs to just stop talking. He's not doing himself any favors.
    Quote Originally Posted by Logicman View Post
    Trump doesn't hold a candle to Obama when it comes to lying.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Or maybe "We now understand why women provoke men into hitting them".
    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    . Losing insurance does not mean losing healthcare. .

  2. #2
    Sage
    Erod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    North Texas
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:33 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,735

    Re: Sterling's startling talk on Magic Johnson

    If Magic is sleeping with Sterling's girlfriend, and she tapes a conversation with Sterling when he's drunk in his own kitchen, and Magic admits he'd be willing to buy the Clippers.....

    Does Sterling have a right to feel like this was a set-up to get those wheels in motion.......?

  3. #3
    Stable Genius
    Verax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    02-23-18 @ 10:32 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    9,951

    Re: Sterling's startling talk on Magic Johnson

    Is he on drugs... or is it old age? He's like a clearly speaking Ozzy Osborne, its really bizarre.

  4. #4
    Sage
    Slyfox696's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    8,559

    Re: Sterling's startling talk on Magic Johnson

    In fairness, Sterling is right about Magic Johnson. Magic really isn't the type of person to be passing judgment on morality.

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Melbourne Florida
    Last Seen
    04-18-17 @ 02:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    16,763

    Re: Sterling's startling talk on Magic Johnson

    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    CNN's Anderson Cooper asks Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling if he has apologized to Magic Johnson.

    Video here

    This guy needs to just stop talking. He's not doing himself any favors.
    Johnson is no saint. He has no room to talk.

  6. #6
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    24,367

    Re: Sterling's startling talk on Magic Johnson

    Quote Originally Posted by CRUE CAB View Post
    Johnson is no saint. He has no room to talk.
    That's not the point. Disparaging Magic won't help him appear contrite or sympathetic.

  7. #7
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    24,367

    Re: Sterling's startling talk on Magic Johnson

    Quote Originally Posted by Slyfox696 View Post
    In fairness, Sterling is right about Magic Johnson. Magic really isn't the type of person to be passing judgment on morality.
    Do you have a link to that?

  8. #8
    Kinky
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    05-25-18 @ 05:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    46,680

    Re: Sterling's startling talk on Magic Johnson

    Quote Originally Posted by Erod View Post
    If Magic is sleeping with Sterling's girlfriend, and she tapes a conversation with Sterling when he's drunk in his own kitchen, and Magic admits he'd be willing to buy the Clippers.....

    Does Sterling have a right to feel like this was a set-up to get those wheels in motion.......?
    Yes he does. I know I would.

    All 3 parties are low class slugs - Sterling, his golddigging girlfriend, and Johnson.

  9. #9
    Believer
    WCH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The Lone Star State.
    Last Seen
    05-26-18 @ 03:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    23,881

    Re: Sterling's startling talk on Magic Johnson

    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    That's not the point. Disparaging Magic won't help him appear contrite or sympathetic.
    Especially that someone has now played the race-card on that comment. It was inevitable. 8)
    "Have the courage to have your wisdom regarded as stupidity. Be fools for Christ. And have the courage to suffer the contempt of the sophisticated world." - Antonin Scalia

  10. #10
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    24,367

    Re: Sterling's startling talk on Magic Johnson

    Quote Originally Posted by WCH View Post
    Especially that someone has now played the race-card on that comment. It was inevitable. 8)
    Who would that be?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •