Page 51 of 68 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 510 of 674

Thread: Rams select Michael Sam, NFL's first openly gay player [W:282]

  1. #501
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,827

    Re: Rams select Michael Sam, NFL's first openly gay player [W:282]

    Quote Originally Posted by johndylan1 View Post
    Only relevant to obsessed agenda driven folks who believe homosexual issues are more important than all other considerations. The NFL draft is about football, not sexuality.
    LMAO

    what factual obsession and agenda are you talking about? you have never been able to support your failed claim.

    outside the NFL the draft is NEWS and the first openly gay player is NEWS so its relevant period, nothing will change that until bigotry, hatred and discrimination dies down to avg levels

    sorry these realities and facts bother you.

    Theres an easy solution though. You could simply not watch the draft, news or even the NFL
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  2. #502
    Professor

    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Texas
    Last Seen
    11-27-17 @ 09:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,907

    Re: Rams select Michael Sam, NFL's first openly gay player [W:282]

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    LMAO

    what factual obsession and agenda are you talking about? you have never been able to support your failed claim.

    outside the NFL the draft is NEWS and the first openly gay player is NEWS so its relevant period, nothing will change that until bigotry, hatred and discrimination dies down to avg levels

    sorry these realities and facts bother you.

    Theres an easy solution though. You could simply not watch the draft, news or even the NFL
    Yea you are pretty obsessed. I have never, repeat never posted on a thread dealing with gay issues that you have not argued on. You never give in (even when you are wrong) and you never let a post go unanswered. Yes you are agenda driven and obsessed. The good news is that's what makes you a fun guy to discuss this stuff with...

    So I can't watch sports programming because you insist on having sexuality intrude upon the coverage.... obsessed? I think so.
    "It is only when men contemplate the greatness of God that they can come to realize their own inadequacy." Jean Calvin

  3. #503
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,827

    Re: Rams select Michael Sam, NFL's first openly gay player [W:282]

    Quote Originally Posted by johndylan1 View Post
    1.)Yea you are pretty obsessed.
    2.) I have never, repeat never posted on a thread dealing with gay issues that you have not argued on.
    3.) You never give in (even when you are wrong) and you never let a post go unanswered.
    4.)Yes you are agenda driven and obsessed. The good news is that's what makes you a fun guy to discuss this stuff with...
    5.) So I can't watch sports programming because you insist on having sexuality intrude upon the coverage.... obsessed? I think so.
    1.) again facts to support that?
    2.) well theres plenty of threads here that talk about equal rights that i have not commented on so again , facts?
    3.) this is factual lie because i have admitted when ive been wrong on here many times LMAO but please keep reposing this lie
    4.) I ask again for factual proof of obsession and to tell us all what the "agenda" is
    5.) That decision would be YOURS and its not ME insisting on anythign just facts and reality and the people in control of the things you watch.

    Let us know when you can support your failed post and the lies you just posted

    you post fails and gets destroyed again lol

    if the youngest player was drafted it would be news and relevant
    if the oldest player was drafted it would be news and relevant
    if the first woman was drafted it would be news and relevant
    if the first person with a physical impairment was drafted it would be news and relevant
    just like now when the first openly gay person was drafted is news and relevant

    again sorry realities and facts bother you
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  4. #504
    Educator
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Last Seen
    12-03-17 @ 02:19 AM
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    848

    Re: http://www.latimes.com/sports/football/nfl/la-sp-michael-sam-nfl-draft-20140511-s

    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    So Sam was butt ****ing his boyfriend on TV? Did he blow him? I must have missed that.

    Oh you mean a kiss? Wow, you watch people getting shot on the news, no problem. Dead bodies, no problem. Two women or to men kissing? OH THE HORROR!!!!!
    Yes, "the horror"... in front of MY CHILDREN - just as it would inappropriate for me to swear in front of your children.

    It's about respect for others, and about decency in front of people who may be offended.

    I do not let my children watch violence or sex, and while it is my nature to cuss like a sailor, I refrain around my children for their sake - beyond that, I fully understand that it is inappropriate to behave in these ways in front of other people's children. You, and it would seem most homosexuals, seem to think you can do anything you want in front of someone elses child - so why wouldn't any logical person conclude that you will eventually say it is okay to moleste my child?? Only you won't call it molesting, you will call it 'sexual enlightenment of youth'.

    Like I said, I don't care who you hump - knock yourself out, but have the decency to keep it to yourself. There's a time and place for everything - you seem not to have learned how to behave in public, and with respect for others.

  5. #505
    cynical class clown
    Luftwaffe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    CONNECTICUT
    Last Seen
    11-18-17 @ 10:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    10,499

    Re: Rams select Michael Sam, NFL's first openly gay player [W:282]

    Quote Originally Posted by johndylan1 View Post
    Only relevant to obsessed agenda driven folks who believe homosexual issues are more important than all other considerations. The NFL draft is about football, not sexuality.
    At least it was SUPPOSED to be...
    -----MOS 19D = cavalry scout = best damn MOS there is

  6. #506
    Guru

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In a Blue State
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    4,733

    Re: http://www.latimes.com/sports/football/nfl/la-sp-michael-sam-nfl-draft-20140511-s

    Quote Originally Posted by wist43 View Post
    Yes, "the horror"... in front of MY CHILDREN - just as it would inappropriate for me to swear in front of your children.

    It's about respect for others, and about decency in front of people who may be offended.

    I do not let my children watch violence or sex, and while it is my nature to cuss like a sailor, I refrain around my children for their sake - beyond that, I fully understand that it is inappropriate to behave in these ways in front of other people's children. You, and it would seem most homosexuals, seem to think you can do anything you want in front of someone elses child - so why wouldn't any logical person conclude that you will eventually say it is okay to moleste my child?? Only you won't call it molesting, you will call it 'sexual enlightenment of youth'.

    Like I said, I don't care who you hump - knock yourself out, but have the decency to keep it to yourself. There's a time and place for everything - you seem not to have learned how to behave in public, and with respect for others.
    Do you want to end all kissing in public?
    We went from sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me to safe spaces.

  7. #507
    Professor

    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Texas
    Last Seen
    11-27-17 @ 09:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,907

    Re: Rams select Michael Sam, NFL's first openly gay player [W:282]

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.) again facts to support that?
    2.) well theres plenty of threads here that talk about equal rights that i have not commented on so again , facts?
    3.) this is factual lie because i have admitted when ive been wrong on here many times LMAO but please keep reposing this lie
    4.) I ask again for factual proof of obsession and to tell us all what the "agenda" is
    5.) That decision would be YOURS and its not ME insisting on anythign just facts and reality and the people in control of the things you watch.

    Let us know when you can support your failed post and the lies you just posted

    you post fails and gets destroyed again lol

    if the youngest player was drafted it would be news and relevant
    if the oldest player was drafted it would be news and relevant
    if the first woman was drafted it would be news and relevant
    if the first person with a physical impairment was drafted it would be news and relevant
    just like now when the first openly gay person was drafted is news and relevant

    again sorry realities and facts bother you
    No lies, All true. I did say threads that "I have been on" concerning gay issues. It's true, you've been on all of them. Your idea of sports news and mine couldn't be more different. Question: would you change the channel while watching a football game if you knew figure skating was on the other channel? My guess is yes.
    "It is only when men contemplate the greatness of God that they can come to realize their own inadequacy." Jean Calvin

  8. #508
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Last Seen
    01-15-15 @ 03:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    2,578

    Re: http://www.latimes.com/sports/football/nfl/la-sp-michael-sam-nfl-draft-20140511-s

    Quote Originally Posted by wist43 View Post
    Yes, "the horror"... in front of MY CHILDREN - just as it would inappropriate for me to swear in front of your children.

    It's about respect for others, and about decency in front of people who may be offended.

    I do not let my children watch violence or sex, and while it is my nature to cuss like a sailor, I refrain around my children for their sake - beyond that, I fully understand that it is inappropriate to behave in these ways in front of other people's children. You, and it would seem most homosexuals, seem to think you can do anything you want in front of someone elses child - so why wouldn't any logical person conclude that you will eventually say it is okay to moleste my child?? Only you won't call it molesting, you will call it 'sexual enlightenment of youth'.

    Like I said, I don't care who you hump - knock yourself out, but have the decency to keep it to yourself. There's a time and place for everything - you seem not to have learned how to behave in public, and with respect for others.
    So because two men in an emotional moment kissed in their own home over an important life changing experience then people want to molest your kids????

    I can't understand your logic can you show me how those two things are related?

  9. #509
    Kinky
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 03:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    39,234

    Re: http://www.latimes.com/sports/football/nfl/la-sp-michael-sam-nfl-draft-20140511-s

    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    You didn't get the memo? When one man kisses another, he's a homo. I never knew that my father was a homo because he kissed me before he died.
    I agree with you on the context of the posts, but come on...what you just said is really silly.

  10. #510
    Guru

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In a Blue State
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    4,733

    Re: http://www.latimes.com/sports/football/nfl/la-sp-michael-sam-nfl-draft-20140511-s

    Quote Originally Posted by Sababa View Post
    So because two men in an emotional moment kissed in their own home over an important life changing experience then people want to molest your kids????

    I can't understand your logic can you show me how those two things are related?
    They aren't. It is just blatant bigotry.
    We went from sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me to safe spaces.

Page 51 of 68 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •