Page 37 of 68 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 370 of 674

Thread: Rams select Michael Sam, NFL's first openly gay player [W:282]

  1. #361
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Last Seen
    06-19-14 @ 11:55 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,471

    Re: http://www.latimes.com/sports/football/nfl/la-sp-michael-sam-nfl-draft-20140511-s

    Quote Originally Posted by brothern View Post
    He came out, and within the following days his draft ratings dropped.



    Regardless we've got our first gay NFL player. Glass ceiling shattered. Now we don't have to worry about this situation anymore.

    Umm he is not the first gay NFL player there have been gays in the NFL for over 20 years!!!!!!!!!!

  2. #362
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: http://www.latimes.com/sports/football/nfl/la-sp-michael-sam-nfl-draft-20140511-s

    Quote Originally Posted by Moon View Post
    Just wait until the threads after the NFL cuts its first openly gay player!
    Of course the left will say it was because he was gay.
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  3. #363
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Last Seen
    06-19-14 @ 11:55 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,471

    Re: Rams select Michael Sam, NFL's first openly gay player [W:282]

    When he gets cut it will be well its because he was gay.....

    glad i will miss it

  4. #364
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,325

    Re: http://www.latimes.com/sports/football/nfl/la-sp-michael-sam-nfl-draft-20140511-s

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Of course the left will say it was because he was gay.
    What is this, group demonization hour?

  5. #365
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: http://www.latimes.com/sports/football/nfl/la-sp-michael-sam-nfl-draft-20140511-s

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    What is this, group demonization hour?
    I just tell it like it is.
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  6. #366
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:19 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,279

    Re: Rams select Michael Sam, NFL's first openly gay player [W:282]

    Dave Kopay was the first one we know of (64-75)...surely there were others

    David Kopay - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    I think Lance Allworth was gay as well. His nickname was Bambi. LOL

  7. #367
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:19 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,279

    Re: http://www.latimes.com/sports/football/nfl/la-sp-michael-sam-nfl-draft-20140511-s

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Of course the left will say it was because he was gay.
    They would be as uninformed as you are.

  8. #368
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Rams select Michael Sam, NFL's first openly gay player [W:282]

    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    Dave Kopay was the first one we know of (64-75)...surely there were others

    David Kopay - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    I think Lance Allworth was gay as well. His nickname was Bambi. LOL
    I remember Kopay and he did not come out until after his carreer was over...........As far as Alworth he is married and has a family.
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  9. #369
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: http://www.latimes.com/sports/football/nfl/la-sp-michael-sam-nfl-draft-20140511-s

    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    They would be as uninformed as you are.
    Why do lefties always attack the DP member when they are proven wrong?
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  10. #370
    Phonetic Mnemonic
    radcen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Look to your right... I'm that guy.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:54 AM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    33,399

    Re: http://www.latimes.com/sports/football/nfl/la-sp-michael-sam-nfl-draft-20140511-s

    Quote Originally Posted by votemout View Post
    Umm he is not the first gay NFL player there have been gays in the NFL for over 20 years!!!!!!!!!!
    Actually, probably since the beginning of the NFL in 1920... we just don't know who they were.
    If you claim sexual harassment to be wrong, yet you defend anyone on your side for any reason,
    then you are a hypocrite and everything you say on the matter is just babble.

Page 37 of 68 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •