Page 24 of 68 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
Results 231 to 240 of 674

Thread: Rams select Michael Sam, NFL's first openly gay player [W:282]

  1. #231
    Sage
    Logicman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:13 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,690

    re: Rams select Michael Sam, NFL's first openly gay player [W:282]

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    again your opinion doesnt matte in anyway. Its pure entertainment and hilarious LMAO
    WHat if its not a sin to Mikes religion?
    In fact when I see hate like you posted I thank god I live in the country I do.

    sorry peoples rights and freedom bothers you lol
    Hey - if the pro-sodomy crowd wants to go public they get public feedback. It's called the FIRST AMENDMENT. Now I know folks like you don't like anyone disagreeing with your little gay pride parades, but that's too bad.

    And it's not Hate according to God when you try to turn someone to repentance and salvation. You'd prefer to slap them on the back and tell them what a wonderful thing they're doing, all the way down to the Pit. So with friends like you who needs enemies!?
    "Progressives aren't really progressive. They're regressive, all the way back to Sodom and Gomorrah." - author unknown

  2. #232
    Sage
    Logicman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:13 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,690

    re: Rams select Michael Sam, NFL's first openly gay player [W:282]

    Quote Originally Posted by Your Star View Post
    Your religion is pointless to anyone else but you.
    It's not pointless to the billion + believers on earth who are now going to heaven instead of sluffing back in their couches condemning whoever else is out there trying to save people.
    "Progressives aren't really progressive. They're regressive, all the way back to Sodom and Gomorrah." - author unknown

  3. #233
    Sage
    Logicman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:13 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,690

    re: Rams select Michael Sam, NFL's first openly gay player [W:282]

    Quote Originally Posted by Your Star View Post
    What if that isn't true? What if that is nothing but a book written by people thousands of years ago? What if God is actually disappointed in you for treating your fellow human beings with such contempt?

    There is nothing wrong with being a part of the LGBT spectrum, and any religion that would say otherwise is wrong.
    I'll take the Word of God over your opinion.
    "Progressives aren't really progressive. They're regressive, all the way back to Sodom and Gomorrah." - author unknown

  4. #234
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,296

    re: Rams select Michael Sam, NFL's first openly gay player [W:282]

    Quote Originally Posted by Logicman View Post
    And it's not Hate according to God when you try to turn someone to repentance and salvation.
    Try that stunt with me and you will see some hate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    You have no empirical evidence backing up your false assertion. You are simply conjecturing based on a whim...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Or maybe "We now understand why women provoke men into hitting them".
    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    . Losing insurance does not mean losing healthcare. .

  5. #235
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,296

    re: Rams select Michael Sam, NFL's first openly gay player [W:282]

    Quote Originally Posted by Logicman View Post
    It's not pointless to the billion + believers on earth who are now going to heaven instead of sluffing back in their couches condemning whoever else is out there trying to save people.
    Link?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    You have no empirical evidence backing up your false assertion. You are simply conjecturing based on a whim...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Or maybe "We now understand why women provoke men into hitting them".
    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    . Losing insurance does not mean losing healthcare. .

  6. #236
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,296

    re: Rams select Michael Sam, NFL's first openly gay player [W:282]

    Quote Originally Posted by Logicman View Post
    And it's not Hate according to God when you try to turn someone to repentance and salvation. You'd prefer to slap them on the back and tell them what a wonderful thing they're doing, all the way down to the Pit.
    You keep referring to the pit. Where is this pit? Oh wait, it's make believe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    You have no empirical evidence backing up your false assertion. You are simply conjecturing based on a whim...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Or maybe "We now understand why women provoke men into hitting them".
    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    . Losing insurance does not mean losing healthcare. .

  7. #237
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,803

    re: Rams select Michael Sam, NFL's first openly gay player [W:282]

    Quote Originally Posted by Logicman View Post
    1.)Hey - if the pro-sodomy crowd wants to go public they get public feedback. It's called the FIRST AMENDMENT.
    2.)Now I know folks like you don't like anyone disagreeing with your little gay pride parades, but that's too bad.
    3.)And it's not Hate according to God when you try to turn someone to repentance and salvation.
    4.) You'd prefer to slap them on the back and tell them what a wonderful thing they're doing, all the way down to the Pit.
    5.) So with friends like you who needs enemies!?
    1.) LOL pro-sodomy please keep this up!
    2.) not gay lol the failure of your posts and our entertainment continues
    3.) another opinion you are welcome too that you cant support with any facts.
    4.) yes I like that others that might not disagree with me have that right and freedom too, they are grown adults they knew theres other views i dont have to insult them, hate them and force mine on them. Its an amazing concept that maked people a good person
    5.) actually the opposite is true because with a friend like me people have allies that would fight and protect thier rights and freedoms even if we disagree with them.

    again sorry freedom and rights bother you, maybe one day youll find a country that isnt for freedoms amd rights and just uses force . . . you could try russia LMAO

    please keep this entertainment up its hilarious!thank you!
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  8. #238
    Global Moderator
    Rage More!
    Your Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    26,362

    re: Rams select Michael Sam, NFL's first openly gay player [W:282]

    Quote Originally Posted by digsbe View Post
    And what if you're wrong and many are deceived into thinking it's ok only to live a life trapped in sin and then being judged for it?

    The Bible clearly says that having homosexual sex is a sin and in the past the death penalty was applied to homosexual sex when God was aggressively purging sin from the camp to prepare the Israelites to inherit the promise land, it's simply not acceptable as a moral practice or tenant in holy living and is a form of sexual sin like adultery. If the Bible is the Word of God then that means homosexuals that have sex are living in sin, and as such they will be judged for it unless they repent.

    What makes you claim that every religion that says otherwise is wrong? What authority or scripture do you base that off of?
    Common sense and logic. Being gay harms no one, in fact, the belief that homosexuality is a sin actually causes harm in and of itself. So, if anything is immoral here, it is the belief that homosexuality is wrong, not being gay.
    Eat me, drink me, love me;
    Laura make much of me

  9. #239
    Sage
    Logicman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:13 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,690

    re: Rams select Michael Sam, NFL's first openly gay player [W:282]

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post

    again sorry freedom and rights bother you, maybe one day youll find a country that isnt for freedoms amd rights and just uses force . . . you could try russia LMAO
    Sorry my right to freedom to speech bothers you. You might like Cuba where people like you can stifle free speech.
    "Progressives aren't really progressive. They're regressive, all the way back to Sodom and Gomorrah." - author unknown

  10. #240
    Sage
    Logicman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:13 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,690

    re: Rams select Michael Sam, NFL's first openly gay player [W:282]

    Quote Originally Posted by Your Star View Post
    Common sense and logic. Being gay harms no one, in fact, the belief that homosexuality is a sin actually causes harm in and of itself. So, if anything is immoral here, it is the belief that homosexuality is wrong, not being gay.
    There's a difference of opinion on that.

    Homosexual sin - No harm?

    First, "gay pride" (two sins). They flaunt it in our faces and try to legitimize it. You don't hear of "adultery pride" parades or "necrophilia pride" parades do you? But even if there were we'd take an equally stellar stance against those. We don't want to hear about it.

    Second, most homosexuals who claim to be Christian try to persuade others it's not a sin, leading many (many) into perdition. We don't want to see even one soul lost.

    Third, most homosexuals distort the scriptures in some fashion or another in order to try to justify their sin. The distort who Jesus is (saying he's not God so he never spoke out against gay sex sin); they make lengthly arguments against Leviticus, Romans 1:26-27, I Corinthians 6:9-10, etc. Generally, they attack the Word of God and thus attack God himself. We defend the Word and God.

    Fourth: Sin is a reproach to individuals and nations and brings God's disfavor on men and nations. Read Deuteronomy chapter 28 to see the curses of disobedience.

    Fifth, they attack the Sons and Daughters of God when we stand up for the truth of God's Word. They call us bigots, homophobes, and all manner of names because we disagree with their stance.

    Sixth, they push their illicit agenda into every corner of America. Suing the Boy Scouts and anyone else who disagrees with them. They try and sometimes succeed in pushing their gay agenda in elementary schools and elsewhere where it doesn't belong. Nine year old children shouldn't have to hear that Billy's daddy is doing another guy, or that it's ok to do it. They push their agenda in our faces until we're quite sick of it. We don't need to know which way people perform sex acts.

    Seventh: (need I go on?) They (and heterosexual sinners) cost taxpayers untold billions in unnecessary health care costs to treat AIDS and other diseases they give to each other. It costs us all money out of our pockets.

    And eighth: They refuse to repent of it, making their own salvation and those who they lead astray a serious question mark.

    And there's more but that's for starters.
    "Progressives aren't really progressive. They're regressive, all the way back to Sodom and Gomorrah." - author unknown

Page 24 of 68 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •