Page 17 of 68 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 674

Thread: Rams select Michael Sam, NFL's first openly gay player [W:282]

  1. #161
    Sage
    Crovax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    South Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:31 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    9,557

    re: Rams select Michael Sam, NFL's first openly gay player [W:282]

    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    Wouldn't it be a wonderful world if people only ****ed in the missionary position with the opposite sex and only for procreation?
    Wouldn't it be such a wonderful world and were we all atheist who were morally relative and don't even have the moral fortitude to condemn Hitler.

    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Dawkins
    What’s to prevent us from saying Hitler wasn’t right? I mean, that is a genuinely difficult question.
    Richard Dawkins: The Atheist Evangelist | byFaith

  2. #162
    Sage
    Crovax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    South Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:31 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    9,557

    re: Rams select Michael Sam, NFL's first openly gay player [W:282]

    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    LOL. Shall we outlaw fellatio and cunnilingus too?

    Seriously. You should try it...
    I think the point went right over your head. Something can be immoral and legal at the same time

  3. #163
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,296

    re: Rams select Michael Sam, NFL's first openly gay player [W:282]

    Quote Originally Posted by Crovax View Post
    Wouldn't it be such a wonderful world and were we all atheist who were morally relative and don't even have the moral fortitude to condemn Hitler.



    Richard Dawkins: The Atheist Evangelist | byFaith
    See this is the perfect example of the religious right's brainwashing of their flock and their believing their own bull****.

    Show me anyone here that you would call an atheist that would not condemn Hitler? Good luck with that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    You have no empirical evidence backing up your false assertion. You are simply conjecturing based on a whim...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Or maybe "We now understand why women provoke men into hitting them".
    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    . Losing insurance does not mean losing healthcare. .

  4. #164
    Sage
    Crovax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    South Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:31 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    9,557

    re: Rams select Michael Sam, NFL's first openly gay player [W:282]

    Quote Originally Posted by OnWisconsin View Post
    With the exceptions of the ones that believe morality is universal and if you don't accept that then you deserve "judgement".
    That was moral relativity also, the respective religions had nothing in their writings condoning such behavior and they used the widespread acceptance of the practices to justify them

  5. #165
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,296

    re: Rams select Michael Sam, NFL's first openly gay player [W:282]

    Quote Originally Posted by Crovax View Post
    I think the point went right over your head. Something can be immoral and legal at the same time
    No. The point did no escape me. I simply made it clear what kind of world religious nut jobs want for the rest of us.

    No thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    You have no empirical evidence backing up your false assertion. You are simply conjecturing based on a whim...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Or maybe "We now understand why women provoke men into hitting them".
    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    . Losing insurance does not mean losing healthcare. .

  6. #166
    Sage
    Crovax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    South Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:31 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    9,557

    re: Rams select Michael Sam, NFL's first openly gay player [W:282]

    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    See this is the perfect example of the religious right's brainwashing of their flock and their believing their own bull****.

    Show me anyone here that you would call an atheist that would not condemn Hitler? Good luck with that.
    So Richard Dawkins doesn't count as a legitimate atheist opinion?

  7. #167
    Sage
    Crovax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    South Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:31 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    9,557

    re: Rams select Michael Sam, NFL's first openly gay player [W:282]

    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    No. The point did no escape me. I simply made it clear what kind of world religious nut jobs want for the rest of us.

    No thanks.
    No you created a strawman to attack because you are willfully ignorant of Christianity

  8. #168
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:53 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,890

    re: Rams select Michael Sam, NFL's first openly gay player [W:282]

    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    I'll answer that. Yes, it is not sinful.
    I'll answer it too. I don't ****ing care if sodomy is "sinful."
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  9. #169
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,296

    re: Rams select Michael Sam, NFL's first openly gay player [W:282]

    Quote Originally Posted by Logicman View Post
    Way to celebrate sin, Agent J. Just because somebody trashes the scriptures and engages in carnal sodomy in violation of God's law isn't a legitimate reason to make a public spectacle over it.

    I wish him well as a football player but would strongly advise him to repent of his sin(s).
    And I strongly advise you to mind your own business. I would enjoy you saying that to his face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    You have no empirical evidence backing up your false assertion. You are simply conjecturing based on a whim...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Or maybe "We now understand why women provoke men into hitting them".
    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    . Losing insurance does not mean losing healthcare. .

  10. #170
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,296

    re: Rams select Michael Sam, NFL's first openly gay player [W:282]

    Quote Originally Posted by Crovax View Post
    No you created a strawman to attack because you are willfully ignorant of Christianity
    No. I just don't ****ing care about your interpretation of what is and isn't moral. We have laws thank God. You and your book of fairy tales mean nothing to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    You have no empirical evidence backing up your false assertion. You are simply conjecturing based on a whim...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Or maybe "We now understand why women provoke men into hitting them".
    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    . Losing insurance does not mean losing healthcare. .

Page 17 of 68 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •